Status: Just uploading prewritten chapters

Fanfic Seminar

2

"Yes, Andy?" Asked Becky, going to first name. Shouldn't it be last? She is older...

"Whats yaoi?" He pronounced it yA-o-I. How adorable!

"Uh I don't know actually! Either of you two?" We were losing people. Again.

"First off," I started, getting more attention, "you pronounce that adorably Mr.Biersack! Honestly, that was freaking cute! In a good way though!" I rushed to avoid any offending. He just smiled along with a bunch of others. "Yaoi was origionally only used in context of Anime: Japaneese cartoons. Yaoi itself refers to boy x boy or, to be politically correc,t a homosexual male relationship." I said the last three in a funny deep way, getting more smiles. "Most people use it to refer to both now though." He nodded at my answer. I pointed at Jersey from Hey Monday.

"Whats a lemon or lime?" He asked me.

"They can answer that. I plead the ffith on my knowledge of those." I said quickly. People were payig more attention.

"There are many technical differences between the two." Started Becky.

"They appeal to different people too. They take a while to explain also." Before Janie could go on and loose the already tuning out audience, I joined in.

"They're both written porn. Lime is a gay couple lemon is a guy and a girl." I explained in short. I got amused looks.

"You!" Janie called pointing at Dahvie trying to get more attention to herself. People could tell.

"I think it'd be politer to say his name or 'yes' don't you?" I asked smart assidly.

"I swear I will throw your smart ass Mibbian self off this stage!" She said irritated. I laughed a little stepping away from the mic. Some people laughed. "Go ahead, Dahvie." She emphasised his name.

"Why do people draw pictures?"

"Well people have different tastes and different styles. In fact there are a wide range of other things to add!"

"To show you the story bett-" Janie reached over and uncliped my mic. "Excuse me!" I said loudly, earning some laughter.

"I'm guessing we get to throw super professional away now? Please? I wanted to slap myself!" Becky complained to Janie in the mic, earning relaxed lookes from the crowd.

"She threw pro away a while ago!" Said an irritated Janie.

I, for one was having trouble with the mic. I didn't want to break it and I'd never used one before so I had no idea what to do. I looked around the black object while it sat on the stand. I couldn't figure the damn thing out! Three different unlabled switch things! Three!

I heard someone approach and I looked over to see Matt Flyzik walk from side stage. He picked up the mic and looked down at it. "They like you. Keep going." He mumbled to me. Then he flipped the middle switch, making sure I could see. He handed me the mic and I said thank you and kissed his cheek quickly. He smiled cutely and took the stand away for me. I said thanks again as he passed by. "Give it up for Matt Flyzik! He returned the gloriousness that is my commentary! I know you're all so happy! I know I am!" I said in a grand way. He blushed slightly as people cheered for the hell of it. I jumped up onto the table behind me and sat down. I kicked my feet back and forth as the girls walked their stands off.

"Mistah Way?!?" I said fancily and slightly British. Problem was, Mikey and Gerard both had their hands up.

"Which one?" asked Mikey.

"Hmm...well I hapen to be a younger sibling to an older brother, so I pick a fellow comrad! Mistah MikeyfuckinWay!" I said his name fancily. Even Gerard smiled but he stuck his tounge out. I fake gasped getting more smiles.

"Is this your first time on stage like this?"

"Though I'm supppsed to only answer fanfiction related stuff, I well honestly don't care at the current moment! Answer to your question: yes, yes it is and yes, yes I'm aware it shows!"

"Not really! I was planning on asking the same thing..." said Gerard.

"See siblings wear off on eachother! And I don't? Funny. SOMEBODY is telling me I am through this unesasary object they placed in my ear!" I got some snorted laughter. The girls came back.

"It's to keep us safe!" argued Janie.

"Oh yes, because Miss Jardine here is totally going to start attaking us."

"Her most likely. Any one else, probably not." said Mike Ferarie. I smiled showing my right dominant grin. Taylor slapped his arm. Zack Merrick tentatively raised his hand, much to his band mates' surprise.

"Zack?" asked Becky sweetly.

"What do you guys mean by 'fun stuff' exactly?" He asked curious.

"Well-" started Janie.

"Lime yaoi and draw a picture for ya'll," I said out of habit. I slapped a hand over my mouth, but people laughed. The girls gave me wierded out looks. "Sorry! I'm natural smart ass! I can't help it!" I said to them, the mic just catching it. More laughter.

"Wait so were going to gay porn and draw?" asked Janie.

"Should have put a write in there huh?"

"Yeah."

"Um, okay, no. We are not going to write or do gay porn and draw pictures for you. Well mabye. It depends! On the writing part! We are going to however improv a bandom for you using the people here."

"We'll pick someone to tell us the stop talking about parots you mental mental boy!" I said exasperated. People started to laugh. Surpressed for some but they laughed. The girls giggled. "Sorry. HE is having and entire conversation about parots! I honestly don't care if they have or have not seen a penguin at the moment! We can discuss this later!" more laughs. "Now as I was saying before the parot fiasco no! Noooo! Just stop talking about butterflies! They're creepy and you're distracting me! Here take this!" I tapped both ear pieces and one could here someone yell "Bitch!" much to the crowds amusement. "We'll pick a person to give us subjects!" I said quickly.

"But now we have lunch!" said Becky.