‹ Prequel: Living with Monsters
Status: a story for carlisle, well because he's awesome.

Wings.

Imprinting

I stared out the window thinking about what I had seen in the school. What could it mean? Was there some sort of demon attached to the school? Is so why was I only seeing it now? I sighed and decided I needed to do something before I drove myself insane. Walking to the closet I flung it open and pulled out some clothes and put them on quickly. Outside the window snow drifted down gently to the ground building a layer of snow. The school called and informed me that there would be no school.

“I think we should tell her, I mean what if she finds out somewhere else?” I heard emma’s voice float through the house. I arched an eyebrow and pulled my hair up into a sloppy bun.

“because she’ll kill me that’s why!” Gabriel’s voice shouted before continuing quiter “I mean, it’s her daughter” what the hell where they talking about. Whose daughter? What is going on?

“I agree with em here, we should tell her.” Renesme said. Now I was really worried. I finished tying my shoes and jumped up. I opened the door and the immortal teens jumped. Gabriel looked particularly shaken.

“you guys okay?” I asked amused.

“gabe here wants to tell you something” Emmelia stated patting her brother’s back. I turned my gaze to the wide eyed boy.

“lets go to the living room. so you can, uhh, sit” he stumbled over his words making me chuckle.

“more like be protected by daddy” Emmelia laughed. I fallowed them into the living room and sat next to Carlisle. he kissed my temple and held my hand.

It seemed everyone was here in the living room. Edward and bella sat at the table, Emmett and dahlia sat with Emmelia snickering next to them, alice and jasper sat with renesme and jake on the couch, and finally vlad sat on the stairs. They all seemed to be watching me closely.

“what is going on?” I asked slightly nervous. Gabriel paced in front of me.

“you know how you and Carlisle are, like, drawn to each other?” Gabriel asked, his voice shaking slightly. I glanced at Carlisle, who was studying me closely.

“yes, I don’t see how this has to do with anything” I answered.

“well, uh, you see, uh.” Gabriel began pacing around the room tugging at his dark hair. I noticed the dead man standing behind dahlia and Emmett, grinning. i took a moment to note that I hadn’t seen him around in a while.

“Gabriel, get to the point. I have to wake Beth up soon” I said. Gabriel snapped his fingers looking at me.

“its about Bethany! Well, ok, see, our tribe kind of does this thing” he trailed off tugging his hair again. I stood now, slightly agitated now that my daughter was brought into his ramblings.

“goodness Gabriel! just tell her!” Emmelia shouted. I turned my eyes to her and she smiled at me.

“Gabriel” I warned.

“I’ve imprinted on your daughter and I now its kind of creepy but I love her and I would never hurt her! Please don’t hurt me!” he shouted all in one breath. He held his hands infront of his face and stood completely still.

I stared at him for what felt like hours. He imprinted on my daughter.

“you imprinted on my daughter, whom is a child! A child who doesn’t know what love is! Who is too young for such notions!” I screamed. I heart began beating quickly inside my ribcage as I was filled with irrational anger.

“yes?” he answered.

“you pedophile!” I screeched as I picked up the nearest lamp and threw it at is head.

“no! its not like that!”

“then, do tell, is it like!”

“its… its… its like she’s the sun and I’m a flower. She makes my life brighter, I need her. Its not a sexual thing, not yet” he was interrupted by my throwing another lamp.

“it will never be sexual!” I screamed hitting him between the legs with said lamp.

“good shot” jasper snickered.

“I didn’t mean it like that! I meant. Right now all I need, all I want, to be for her is a friend, her best friend. I can be anything she needs me to be! I know she is just a child but she’ll grow up and our relationship will grow, at her choosing. Its all about her! I would never harm her” he explained quickly before I could throw another lamp. I took a moment to breathe. I thought back to all the times I watched them interact. He was right. He was her best friend. She adored him. I sighed.

“I will castrate you if she winds up with puppies before she’s 18!” I told him. He gulped but nodded.

“yeah, yeah. I understand” he said shakily. I smiled and patted him on the shoulder.

“now you can go face the demon known as grumpy Bethany.” I told him and sat back down. Everyone laughed as he slowly walked up the stairs. Everyone knew that child could be holly hell when she first wakes up.

“you handed that well.” Carlisle whispered in my ear. I snuggled into his side and held his hand.

“if he loves her then I don’t have any problems.” I told him. I felt his hand massaging my lower back. “we need to go to the store. Wanna come?”

“of course dear.” He told me. I stood only to be pulled down again. I sat in his lap pressed against his chest. he pressed his cool lips to mine. I sighed into the kiss and wrapped my hand in his blonde locks.

“guuuuuyss! I don’t wanna see my teacher being kissed” Emmett teased. I pulled away from him to glare. I noticed the black mass from the school in the corner. I looked at it allowing the fear to rise within me.

“come on, to the store!” I said still looking at the mass. Carlisle chuckled and picked me up and carried me to the car. I laughed as he set me on the hood to fish his keys out of his pocket. I leaned back on the black car and looked at him.

“did I ever tell you that you’re sexy?” he told me.

“on occasion.”

“mmm, well you’re sexy” I pulled him to me and kissed him before stealing his keys and jumping into the car laughing as he stood there stunned.
♠ ♠ ♠
heeeeeyyyy
okay i know i suck. im really really reallly sorry! i was in the hospital for a while and then after that i was just kinda blah.
i'm working on the next chapter but i'm also really stressed about my senior project so bare with me!
i love you guys
comment...please?
ENJOY
-R