‹ Prequel: Living with Monsters
Status: a story for carlisle, well because he's awesome.

Wings.

You're such a teenager.

I leaned towards the mirror rubbing lotion into the skin of my forehead. i faintly heard the hotel room door close and carlisle was behind me.

“you look comfortable” Carlisle chuckled as he rubbed his hands on my back. my eyes landed on him in the mirror and i froze. the vampire was standing there without a shirt. i stared at him for a few minutes before i tore my eyes away. he was beyond beautiful and i would drool if i stared for too long.

“i could say the same for you.” i answered as i finished with the lotion. i turned and put my hand on his cool chest. i couldn’t help but smile. he was like mint, delicious and refreshing. rubbing my hands over his shoulder i giggled. “why is it you don’t feel like marble when i touch you, but if someone punches you, hard as a rock.”

“you make me hard as a rock.” he said hardly able to hide his chuckle. i covered my lips to quiet the giggles.

“oh god! Car, you sound like a teenager!” i laughed. i was suddenly picked up and set on a bed. i loved it when he used the vampire speed, it was thrilling.

“you make me feel like a teenager.”

“is it because i’m younger, by what 90 years?”

“give or take” he chuckled. i smiled as i looked up at him. he hovered above me a smile graced his soft lips. His blonde hair fell messily in his face framing his amber eyes. i reached up and tangled my hands in his soft hair. i pulled him down and crashed our lips together. My vampire reacted immediately by pressing his body closer to mine. he ran his hands down my body and i groaned as he softly massaged my thighs.

“Car.” i moaned. he nipped at my collar bone. i dragged my nails down his back earning a low growl from him.

“ you are so beautiful, Sammy” Carlisle growled as he massaged my breast gently. i arched my back and moaned loudly. “ Are you sure you want to do this”

“yes”

~~

i snuggled my face into the rock i call a fiance and pulled the blanket closer to my naked form. i could feel the sun on my neck and fingers in my hair. the fingers ran themselves through my hair in a soothing manner. i felt a feather light touch on my cheek and i batted it away earning a chuckle from beneath me.

“Car, i will not hesitate to kill you if you keep touching me.” i grumbled pressing myself closer to his body to get comfortable again.

“thats not what you said last night” he said cockily. i sat up on my elbows and narrowed my eyes at him.

“neither did you.” i shot back. he stared at me then down at my bare chest and gulped.

“nope i did not.” he said and touched my cheek gently, i leaned into the touch.

“i love you so much, Car.” i told him.

“i love you to, Sammy.” he said. i crawled up and kissed his lips slowly.

“come on, i need to get dressed.” i told him. he chuckled and kissed my forehead. i grinned at him and crawled out of the bed and stood at the duffel bag. i heard the bed rustle and felt his cool body against mine.

“wear this one i love the colors on you.” he murmured. i smiled at the dress and laid it out with matching shoes. I slipped the clothing on and walked to the bathroom to make myself beautiful.

“Oh! Wear the royal blue shirt! the one with the goldish buttons.” I called out to Carlisle. He appeared behind me buttoning the shirt i had requested. i smiled and turned to fix the shirt for him.

“Thank you, Sammy.” He said to me as he touched my arm gently. I giggled at him.

“You’ve been on this earth for how many decades and you still can’t button your shirt correctly.” I giggled.

“Only because I love the feeling of your warm hands on my chest.” My beloved vampire said. I snorted as i finished the last button and turned back around to put the last touches on my make-up.

“You only have to ask, Car.” I told him.
♠ ♠ ♠
BOOM BABY!
I must shamefully admit that I had this chapter written for a while but kept forgetting to put it up.
I'm sorry.
Things will be getting interesting very very soon!
THEY DID THE DIRTY!
hehehehe i'm such a child.
Comments are always appreciated!
ENJOY
-R
P.s Don't forget to cast your vote about the sequel and if you want one who it will revolve around!