‹ Prequel: Living with Monsters
Status: a story for carlisle, well because he's awesome.

Wings.

Ms Turner, do you like blue?

“Well, you’re obviously seeing things.” I told him slowly. I pulled my wings into my back but cried out in pain. Dr. Cullen was in front of me in a second. He held out his hand to touch my wound but I jumped back. “Don’t touch me”

“You’re hurt!” he growled. I growled back. He just glared at me and grabbed my shoulder gently. I tried to yank back but he tightened his grip. “Don’t make this hard”

“why don’t you fucking leave! I got it under control!” I hissed at him. He just felt around the base of my wing.

“Your wing is fractured. Just a little bone near the base. It’s… its mending” he said in awe. I rolled my eyes and pushed him away from me.

“Yeah, I heal. See? Under control. Now if you don’t mind I would like to go home” I said as I pulled my wings back and walked passed him. He just fallowed me.

“He can help you” a voice popped out of nowhere. I looked to see the dead man walking beside me. I glared at him.

“What are you doing here doctor?” I asked Dr. Cullen. He seemed surprised I had said anything. “And no bullshit.”

“You swear a lot for a woman with a child and a teacher” the dead man commented. I just shot him a glare.

“I fallowed you. I wanted you to be safe, I had to make sure” Dr. Cullen said. I scoffed; I could take care of myself.

“That was creepy Carlisle” the dead man said. I looked surprised at him.

“You know him?” I asked and winced when I realized I looked like I was talking to air. The dead man smiled down at me.

“Yes, his son is watching over mine.” The dead man answered. I looked at Dr. Cullen with confusion on my face, he mirrored my expression. “He’ll explain later” the dead man added then disappeared.

“I uh. Ignore that outburst.” I told him. He nodded slowly and walked around the corner. I saw Angie sniffling in the car. I ran to her and hugged her tightly.

“I saw you getting attacked! And… and I thought they got you!” she cried. Oh yeah, Angie? She’s a physic, that’s how we met. I patted her back.

“It’s okay honey. I blinded a poor fellow who thought he was attacking an angel. Come on, let’s go home, get changed and watch some of Beth’s Disney movies.” I told her. She nodded and sat in the passenger’s seat. I closed the door and looked at Dr. Cullen.

“So you’re an angel?” he asked. I rolled my eyes.

“No.”

“I think you are. I won’t tell my family until you’d like me to. I know you have them as students. Emalia really looks up to you.” He told me. I looked at him for a long time. As my irrational anger melted away I saw the perfect man again. He was looking out for me, even if it was creepy to fallow me. I stepped forward and hugged his cold body. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly. I pulled away and climbed into the car. Off to home we go.

~~

It’s been two days since the club seen, its’ now Monday. I sat in my chair with my head on my desk and Angie going on and on about being rude to Dr. Cullen. I heard the door open and realized it was my last period class. Maybe I should have let the Cullen help me, my wing still hurts. I groaned and stood up. The only students in the class where the Cullen family. I smiled at them.

“Ms. Turner, do you like blue?” Emmett asked me. I chuckled and nodded. My whole outfit was blue.

“Yes, Mister Emmett I do.” I told him as the rest of the students filled in. I waited for them to settle down before I began talking. “Okay class, last week I gave you the assignment to create a piece of work that shows what you fear. We’ll be presenting these to the class today and tomorrow. Now, who would like to go first?”

Hands shot up and I chuckled before picking. The student stands up and shows us his painting; it’s a man in a mask. It’s defiantly creepy. He looks at me nervously and I nod for him to explain his painting. He looks at the painting and takes a deep breath.

“My dad used to watch these creepy shows and this guy was the main killer, still gives me nightmares!” he said. Everyone clapped and he sat down.

This went pattern went on with every student until finally Emalia walked up with her painting. She set it up so everyone could see. I looked at it and stopped breathing. It was of a woman with long brown hair with her back facing the audience, her wings out stretched. In front of the woman was a man, black hair, buff, tattoo’s climbing up his neck- it was Brent. His bat like wings also stretched out. Behind the man was the Cullen family each holding someone; Edward was holding a brown haired girl I knew as Bella and another brunette, Emmett was holding a blonde and Gabriel and Emalia, jasper was hold Alice (two students I don’t have but have met) and Dr. Cullen was hold Beth. My daughter, he was holding my daughter! I stared at the paining and felt myself breathing hard. Why were Brent and Beth in her painting? I looked at Emalia to explain.

“I have been having this nightmare, over and over again, about this scene. I don’t know who the man with black hair is, but I know he’s evil. The woman with the wings is protecting us, she’s gonna fight the black haired man. I guess I fear this because if it happens the woman might die” she explained. I looked at her then the painting. I nodded at her and she sat down. I took the painting and put it with the other’s that needed to be graded.

I watched the Cullen family leave the class room. I looked over at Angie who was staring at the painting. My heart was pounding and I could feel my hands shaking.

“That’s… that’s Brent!” I said shocked.

“How did she know?” She asked.

“I don’t know”
♠ ♠ ♠
guys, i am sorry i haven't updated in a while, but finals are coming up and i am freaking out! anyway i know it's short but i will update on Saturday or Sunday, big things are gonna happen!
enjoy and comment, please, i love it when you do :)