‹ Prequel: Living with Monsters
Status: a story for carlisle, well because he's awesome.

Wings.

secrets out.

“Carlisle, I’m going to go change real quick okay?” I more asked than told him. He smiled at me and nodded. I ran up the stairs quickly and threw off my clothes and found fresher ones. What possessed me to change I don’t know. I just felt this need to be comfterable, and these pants, where not comfy. i returned with a stack of blankets and my penguin stuffed animal. I threw them on the couch and turned to see Carlisle studying a picture of Bethany and i. I took the photo from him and smiled at it. Bethany was three in this picture she was sitting on my shoulders and was making faces at the camara.

“ she’s a beautiful child, much like her mother.” Carlisle said. I looked up at him for a moment.

“yeah, she’s a cutie.” I said. I set the photo down and looked at the others for a moment. My wall was covered in pictures of Bethany and I, mostly Bethany. I wasn’t one for pictures, unless you asked nicely.

I turned to look at Carlisle and noticed he was standing incredibly close. He reached out and touched my cheek. His cold hand sent electricity through my veins and made me feel alive. He was soon leaning closer to me and I found myself doing the same. Finally our lips met and I swear there were fireworks being lit. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer to him holding my waist.

When he broke apart he smiled down at me. I took in a deep breath and looked at him. “Carlisle what are you?” I wasn’t sure if I wanted to know the answer but I feel like I had to know. I was devopling feelings for this seemingly perfect being! His features hardend for a moment and he looked away.

“ Samantha, you don’t need to be afraid of me, okay?” he told me. I took a step away from him and watched him closely.

“ carlisle?” I asked. He looked at me sharply. “tell me”

“ I’m a vampire.”

My body went numb. He’s a what? A vampire? Ok well just allow me to go scream for a moment. My head was screaming at me while my body tensed. Figures he would be a vampire, he was fucking perfect.

“ no way” I said. wow, what a teenage response. He was watching me now, a strange look came across his features. That look gave me the chills.

“it’s the truth.” He said. he reached out to touch my face and I smacked his hand. Hurt came across his face. I extended my hands infront of me creating a glowing barrier. For a moment he looked confused. I hadn’t used my magic in front of him yet. He reached out to touch it and frowned when he couldn’t penetrate the force field.

“ you’re a vampire?” I asked again. He nodded. I watched him for a long time taking in the sorrow in his face. “then why are you interested in me? I’m nothing special.”

“yes you are! How could you say that! You can fly and produce magic! You have strength I haven’t seen in a woman in a long time. You are very special.” His outburst made me jump. While I took in his words my barrier dimmed. He took this opportunity to grab my wrist and gently pull me to him.

“i… I’m sorry I freaked out.” I told him, well his chest. He chuckled and held me tighter. I snuggled my face into his chest and smiled at his scent.

“now, may I ask, what you are?” he asked. I pulled away from him to study his eyes. I grinned and shook my head no. I skipped over to the couch and patted the seat next to me. He was sitting on the couch and pulling me onto his lap in an instant. I giggled.

I stretched out my hand and produced a decent sized purple bubble. I spun it around and created a picture. Soon within the bubble was an image of Carlisle when he stomped into the house. I started giggling and the bubble bounced up and down turning a bright yellow.

“that is not what I looked like” Carlisle chuckled. I laughed and shook my head.

“you’re right, this version is much cuter.” I said. Carlisle fake gasped and sat me on the couch. I just laughed and pulled the blankets around me. “much, much cuter”

“you’re mean” Carlisle said. I shrugged and stared at the bubble. I spun it around a few times and it produced a picture of Bethany and Gabriel. Gabriel was giving Bethany a ride on his shoulders. I laughed a little but noticed a man standing in the background. My heart started beating rapidly and the bubble turned into a nasty black color. I made the man bigger and stopped breathing .

“ sammy? Are you alright?” Carlisle said putting his hand on my knee. I made the bubble go away and sat up. I couldn’t control my breathing and my head began to spin.

“how? How did he find me? I… I thought….. I thought we went far enough…. Where’s my phone…. I need to call dad…” the panic started to rise as I looked around for my phone. My hands were shaking and my shoulder began to bleed. I nearly screamed when I felt ice cold hands on my burning shoulders.

“Samantha. You need to calm down and talk to me. Who found you? what is going on.” Carlisle demanded in a strong tone. I looked him in the eyes and my lip quivered.

“Brent.”
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUN.
just gonna warn you know, brent's a bastard.
yay first kiss. <3.
okay guys. pweas comment. i'm feelin neglected over here.