Love and Vampires

if I bite you, would regret it?

Two months later.......

Gerard's pov...

I can't take it, I've just been shredded to pieces by my own ex boyfriend and my flesh and blood. How could this happen? I suddenly felt myself filled with hate and lust...lust for frankie, hate towards my brother. I can't hate him, he's supposed to be right guard, but he didn't prove it to me well enough. My eyes wondered around my room, trying to get these heavy thoughts of my head. Just until...I have such a brilliant idea, I needed to get Frank alone. I needed to tell him how I felt about all this and hopefully I could make him a vampire again, just likehe was meant to be. I was gonna turn my plan into action...right about now. I got up from my bed and neaded up the stairs. I made my way towards the living room, only to find Mikey, all by himself. My lips were curling into a smile and figured Franki must be out for a little fun. Mikey gave me a confused look to why I was smiling, but shrugged it off as he continued to surf aimlessly through the channels.

I opened the door and headed towards the local forest just a cross from our house. My eyes wondered as I was walking. Then, they landed on a black messenger bag and black and red vans. Bingo, I just needed a fur covered hot stuff and it was all gonna work. I just took a sit by Frank's possessions, waiting for him to come back. It's been 20 minutes now and he was coming, turning into human form. He didn't seem to notice I was here, until, "fuck Gerard! What are you doing here?!" I just replied matter of factly, "Waiting for you, I need to talk to you." He didn't let his eyes get away from mines, even while he was dressing. When he finished, he sat by me and I continued, "I still love you, Frankie, I can't take it anymore." He sat, there quietly, until he said, "I'm sorry this whole thing happened, it was a huge blurr, but I'm in love...with Mikey." I started to play with his mind, "Are you sure, cuz he doesn't seem to know you as much as I do." He frowned and was starting to stand up, following with me pulling him down with force.

He started to pant, "Get off me Gerard! You don't want to get hurt." I smiled and said, "Hurt? Oh you have no idea how much I've already been hurt, only by you." He glared at me and I wasn't scared one bit. He was more human than I was and could kill him easily, but I can't. I whispered, "I'm not scared Frank, all I've ever wanted was you, and you know what? i haven't touched anyone since we broke up." This made small tears form down his beautiful eyes. My plan was dissolving now, I can't do it now, all I wanted to do was to have him back in my arms. I found myself suddenly caressing his soft face I've been longing to touch, but the thing was, he didn't flinch, he let me. He let me inspect every single bit of his face, from his cheecks, to his eyes, to lips. I couldn't help it, I just got closer to him and slowly planted my lips to his'. From this moment I had no idea how much I still have loved him, even though he broke my heard by being with Mikey. I found him kissing me back, slowly placing his soft hands on my face, deepening the kiss.

A while passed, which seemed like forever and we pulled away, then he said something I didn't expect, "i love you Gerard, I was just scared to be with you again, knowing you won't take me back. Mikey kept telling me I kept acting weird, but it was all because I'm stil in love with you." I smiled and said, "I've always loved you too sweet, I couldn't sleep, just knowing i couldn't have you near me, I missed you so much." He had small tears flowing down his eyes, I stroked my thumb on his cheek, drying them. He rested his head on my neck, me holding him tight around his small waist. I confessed to him, "You know, I was gonna come here to bite you and make you a vamp again, but I found love instead." He asked, "Really? I was never expecting that." I giggled and just held him closely to me, taking in the smell of his har I've missed for a long time.