Love and Vampires

Being a ware wolf isnt so bad, right?

Frankie's pov....

for the time being, we were in the local park, which has an awsome forest on the side, which is missing a lake. Gee and i sat on a bench just involved in eachother's lives, getting to know more and more. Until I was thirsty, really thirsty, i warned gee,"gee i have to go on a hunt, im like really thirsty." He smiled and reasured, "It's fine we'll continue when you're finished, have fun." I smiled back and gave him a peck on his awsome lips. I rushed into the deep lighted forest, my eyes wondering around hurriedly for anything that moves. Until I heard a faint cry coming from a hurt animal. I wondered towards the chaos and spotted non other than a ware wolf, snatching off the animal's skin. I winced at the site and ran towards the scene, I have to fight him for it. The ware wolf's deep brown eyes made thir way towards me and slowly let go of the now dead animal. He craweld towards me, I was moving slowly to the side so I could feast on the remaining blood.

Until i finally got around him and kneeled down to drink the blood, he noticed i was his biggest enemy. Quickly he pounced on me, trying to snatch me off of his supper. I couldn't let go, my k-9's were attached deeply, they dont release easily until i finish. Since i wouldn't budge, he bit me on my arms, testing if i could get off. I started to grow weak, my k-9's let go of the flesh, and I colapsed on the dirt. The ware wolf finished his meal and ran off, leaving an unconcious me.

Gee's pov....

ok frankie left just a while ago, and i dont see any sight of him, I should go check. My feet made their way towarrds the deep forest. I went inside and looked around, there's too many trees and he's short so this would be difficult. I called out his name and walked around, this going for 16 minutes. Still no reply, I'm not leaving until i find him.

Frankie's pov...

I heard far away calls ringing around the forest, which woke me up from unconciousness. what?! im not dead?! this is crazy, I slowly began to get up. the calls kept on going, wait...is that gerard? It is gee alright! I called back, "Gee, I'm right here!" I hope he can hear me.

Gee's pov...

I heard a reply...frank! I made my way towards the reply and found him safe and sound. His eyes lighted when he saw me and ran to wrap his arms around me. I hugged back and kissed him on his red lips. we pulled away and decided to take a walk.