Love and Vampires

Is this the moment of truth?

Frankie's pov....

Our hands were intwined in eachother's as we walked to nowhere. Gee asked, "What happened in the forest, are you okay, babe?"

I took a deep sigh as a bunch of thoughts rushed in my head, oh god. I finally said, "Well um im fine, really, and it's just i don't know if i should tell you just yet."

He furrowed his eyebrows,as i was sinking inside, I hate to do this but i need some time tothink it over. He gave in and and remarked, "It's fine, you can tell me when you're sure about it." I smiled and planted a peck on his cold but perfect lips. I felt so weird in my skin right now. Now my sight has cleared more, my skin is not as pale as it was before, and I feel like i could run a mile without getting tired, what is wrong with me?

Gee noticed I was in deep thought and wondered,"Are you okay sweet?"

I nodded and he stared at his shoes as we walked. He finally decided to stop us and we sat on a pavement. He looked into my eyes and said, "Frankie, you seem weirded out about something, whatever it is, please tell me soon. You know you can tell me anything."

I sighed and looked into his bright hazel eyes, I can't, he would not love me anymore, I can't risk it. I appologized, "i'm sorry, I can't gee, I can't risk not being with you."

He asked, "What do you mean?"

I sighed and admitted, "Can I tell you at least tomorrow or next week?"

He looked at the concrete and then at me, he nodded and I gave him a tight hug. The sun was setting by now, th sky looked so beautiful. Gee whispered in my ear, "I love you Frankie, nomatter what."

I smiled and replied, "I love you too, Gee, forever and always."

He smiled and kissed me passionately on my warm lips and held me tightly in his arms.

Next morning.....

Gee's pov....

Gosh, Frankie looks so adorable when he's asleep, but I keep wondering why can't he tell me. I'm going to find out sooner or later, he would tell me right? I'm also craving blood, I need to go. I got up really slowly form bed and slipped on a hoodie with a pair of skinny blue jeans. Following with my converse and I was out.

Frankie's pov...

My stomach is grumbling like really bad, why? Oh I forgot, I'm a ware wolf now. this sucks well maybe ill take care of it like my blood cravings right? This won't be easy, I'm going back to sleep. God! why won't it stop?! okay, okay im up! My eyes shot open as i got up from bed and stretched. Where's gee? i saw a small note on the night table and read he went out for some blood. I smiled and thought maybe this could give me time to take care of my litle problem. I slipped on my regular clothes, you know which ones they are, and some extra clothes when im finished. I headed out looked both ways before i ran into the forest, I didn't want anyone finding out.

I ran as fast as i could, looking for anything that had four legs, until, I spotted a lonely deer. My skin began to peel off and i was in wolf form. i pounced on the deer, peeling his skin off. When i was finished, I ate its contents. My hunger vanished and i was back in human form, that was fun. I looked for my messenger bag, found it, and got dressed. By then, I was back at the house, to find gee making some coffee. He smiled as he saw me and asked, "how was your hunt?" I half lied hlaf told the truth, "Pretty cool."