Love and Vampires

Weird

Gee's pov...

"Ok, I'm glad it went well, wanna go do something?" Frankie shrugged, "Alright, what?" I shrugged, "I dunno, you always come up with a good place to hang when ever i come up with an invite." He nods, "Oh, well, hmmm, i kinda sorta ran out of places." I stated, "but you never run out of places, nevermind." I was getting kinda frustrated already, what was happening to my frankie?

I got out the thoughts and suggested we go to starbucks, we'll go hunting for losers later on. I grabbed his hand and led him towards the front door and on the sidewalk. It was so sunny outside! My skin was starting to burn, but I noticed Frankie wasn't complaining, he was just fine. I also noticed his skin is not as pale as it used to be, he didn't have the slight green in his eyes, he just seemed more human. He also won't tell me the truth, like he keeps lying to me of where ever he goes and comes up with excuses, what is he hiding so much? He asked, "What's on your mind gee?" I answered, "Look Frankie, we need to talk," as I said this, I stopped, making him stop too and we sat on a pavement.

He asked concernly, "what's up?" I continued, "You're not you, babe. Like after the incident in the forest, you changed. You're a complete different person right now, you're hinding stuff from me, you won't open up to me like you used to, your skin changed your eyes changed. I can't help it babe, just tell me what you have been hididng from me for so long!"

His eyes met the concrete and then met mine's, he said, "Babe, it's so hard, but whatever I say, please promise me you won't leave me." This confused me but I agreed, "It's okay, babe, really, I just wanna know." He let out a deep sigh and confessed, "That day, at the forest, I encountered a warewolf. All I wanted was blood, so I decided to get some from the animal he was just eating. He noticed my identity and tried to get me off of his supper, but my fangs won't budge, so he...he bit me on my arms, trying to get me off, so that's when I passed out. I'm a warewolf gee." By then, his beautiful brown eyes were filled with tears, I didn't know what to say or do. On impulse, I pulled him into my arms, trying to calm down his emotions. He sobed quietly into my black t. When he calmed down, I held him shoulder length, wiping his tears with my thumbs. I said, "It's really okay sweet, all you had to do was tell me, I'm sorry you had to be scared, but I still love you and would always be there for you. I won't leave you I promise."

He nodded with small tears running their away down his soft face and I pulled him into another hug, following with a kiss. We were okay now, no more secrets, no more hiding, no more being awake and scared. He needs me, I'm here, even though we would both die for this.