Love and Vampires

I love u frankie

Frankie's pov...

I'm finally finished with whatever I did, which calmed down my hunger by alot per say. I was now slipping on my vans and grabbing my messenger bag. I walked across the street after checking if the coast was clear and headed towards gee's house. I opene the door to find gee sitting on the couch watching the tube. I sat next to him and rested my head on his shoulder. He snaked his arm around me, now resting on my shoulder. Then, I heard a slight noise from a door, figuring it would be Mikey, and he walked out the front door. Gee and I exchanged glances, and he nodded for me to talk to him. I stood up from my comfy possition and headed out the front door. I saw Mikey sitting on the grass in the front lawn and took my place next to him. He looked up at me with slight shock, but calmed his nerves a bit as I settled my hand on his shoulder.

I asked him softly, "You feeling okay?" He shook his head and mumbled,
"I won't be okay until I can tell you something." I had no idea of what that was about, but I wanted to know what he had to say. I insisted, "Well go on tell me." He inhaled some fresh air and breathed it out. He started, "Well, Frankie, you need to know something that I've been wanting to tell you for awhile. It is that...I...I love you Frankie." That made my heart stop completely, well in this case, skip a bit. I had no idea of what to say, but I didn;t want to hurt him either. I remarked, "Mikey, I know it took a whole lot for you to tell me this, but I love you too, as a friend, and you've been like a brother to me. " That made him feel sad by the look in his face, I felt horrible, but I couldn't do this to gee. He stred down at the grass and then back at me. He looked so alone, so hurt, I couldn't help it. I moved closer to him, regreting what I just said, and pressed my lips to his'. What just happened?! I don't know, Why did i do that to gee? why? Maybe because, I saw something in him since the first day I saw him.

A couple of seconds later, we pulled away, leaving Mikey with a wave of shock, confusion, and red cheecks. My cheeks felt like they were growing red too, I felt bad for doing this to gee, but I'm glad that I got to share the other side of me with Mikey. We just sat there, starring at eachother, but I figured I should tell him about that other side of me that was kept as a dark secret between me and gee. I let out, "Mikey, I like you and all, but I hvae to tell you something too. Promise me you won't get mad and just leave me in the dust. Alright, I'm a..." I just got interrupted when gee came outside, gosh! He sat next to me and put his arm around me. Mikey kept looking at me with those lustful eyes he had and I looked apologeticaly at him. Gee was looking at the both of us, oh no.