Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Three Months

As soon as we made it through the curtain, I let go of Cody's hand and turned to face him. "What the hell was that?" I exclaimed. "I thought we agreed NOT to do it that way?"

"I know, I know but there's been a change of plans…"

"What do you mean change of plans?"

Before he could answer, a crew member walked up. "Vince needs to see you two."

Cody and I look at each other but follow him. He leads us into the parking lot to one of the production trucks where Vince is watching the broadcast.

"Mr. McMahon?" The crew member said. Vince said something to the production crew before turning away to look at us. He walked over to the corner and signaled us over.

"That was a great performance you two did out there." He grinned. We both thanked him before he continued. "Now after seeing that, I've decided that your wedding will be live on Smackdown three months from now."

Hearing this new, my jaw almost dropped. Three months? And live on Smackdown in front of the WWE universe? This was ridiculous!

"And Charity, you won't be wrestling as much as you do now. If we're going to really sell this to the fans, you'll have to be with Cody and accompany him to the ring, be with him in backstage segments and that sort of thing."

"Okay." I nodded. He excused us and we slowly walked back towards my locker room. We walked in silence for most of the time until Cody spoke. "Well this isn't too bad I mean we're together most of the time anyways…"

As we walked down the hallway, the memory of the kiss in the shower came rushing back. "Cody…"

He glanced over at me expectantly. "What?"

"Remember when I hid in the shower with you?"

Smirking he let out a small chuckle. "Yeah. Speaking of that, enjoy the view?"

"Oh totally. I was so turned on. If Ted wasn't in the room I would have had you right then and there." I sarcastically retorted.

"Really?"

"Ew, no." I chuckled. "But that second kiss…was that real?"

Cody fell silent and looked away.

"Cody?"

"It….it was…fake. I just did it because Ted came back and I didn't need you blowing your cover." He replied coolly. I looked at him and for some reason I felt a little embarrassed. I thought he really kissed me!

"Oh…I see." I mumbled. Luckily we had just come up to the locker room since I was starting to feel a little weird.

"Well go get changed and we'll go out for drinks as always. Okay?" He gave me a smile and I nodded. "Alright, I'll be in catering and we'll go when you're done. Nobody was around but he leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek before walking off to catering.

After I changed, we headed back to the hotel and changed to go to the club. We were drinking and having a great time when we're joined by Ted.

"Hey!" He called over the loud music. "You look amazing."

"Thanks! You look great too!" I smiled.

Cody pretended to not pay attention to Ted and I but I knew he was.

"So Charity I've wanted to ask you this for a while but would you like to go to dinner with me tomorrow night?"

I couldn't believe this! Ted asked me out! I was about to say yes but then I remembered my engagement to Cody and the possibility of somebody seeing us. Before I could answer, Cody opened his mouth and answered for me. "She'd love to, Ted."

Turning away from Ted I gave Cody a weird look. "What about us?" I whispered. He leaned in so that he could talk to me without yelling.

"Just go out with him this one time and then if he asks for a second date, politely decline and we'll go from there. "

I nodded and put a smile back on my face before turning back to face Ted. "Yeah I'd love to."

"Great!" He grinned. "Tomorrow I'll call or text you with the details." Smiling I nodded. For the rest of the night we drink and had a grand old time until we headed back to the hotel.