Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Not What It Looks Like!

Back at the hotel, we said goodbye to Ted and we made our way towards our rooms. I reached in my bag to grab my keycard but it wasn't there! I opened my bag to look around and still couldn't find it.

"What the hell…" I mumbled. Curing under my breath I walked a little ways down the hall and knocked on the door. He opened the door shirtless and gave me a surprised look before smirking,

"Hey Babe. Miss me?"

"Just let me in."

"How about a kiss first?" He said leaning in. I glared at him putting out my hand.

"Let me in or I'll kick you in the balls." I retorted. Grabbing my hand he kissed it and moved aside so I could come in.

"So what brings you to my room?" He asks closing the door behind me. His room had two single beds so I sat on the one nearest the window.

"I'm locked out of my room and need somewhere to stay for the night."

"You got locked out?" he laughed.

"Yes! My key card is gone from my bag! I think I might have left it in my room or at the club…" I replied angrily. "So can I stay here or what?"

"You want to stay here? With me?"

"Yes or No Cody."

"Yes, you can stay here but I have to warn you…"

Before he could finish the lock clicked and Wade Barrett walked in with his bags. He didn't see me as he turned to close the door.

"Cody, thank you so much for letting me room with you. You have no idea how hard-" He stopped midsentence as he spotted me. "Well hello there…"

I gave Cody a weird look. "What the hell, Babe?" I hiss.

"Babe, Wade had no place to stay so he will be rooming with us tonight." He replied coolly.

"Us?" Wade asked.

"Yeah, Wade this is my fiancé Charity and she's been locked out of her room so she's staying in here with us."

"I know who she is. I heard you two were an item…" Wade laughed. "I didn't believe it. Still don't."

Wade put his stuff down and turned to us. Grinning, he crossed his arms across his chest.

"You don't?" I asked.

"Nope. You'll have to prove it."

I gave Cody a 'really?' look and he shrugged.

"Come on." He smiled. "Prove it."

"Fine." I smirked. Standing up I strode over to Cody. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled his lips to mine. He responded by wrapping his arms around me and deepening the kiss. I heard Wade chuckle and his phone ring.

"I'll be right back." He said. "It's my girlfriend." After hearing the door shut, I pulled away from Cody and pushed him back before wiping my mouth. Chuckling, he fell back on the bed and readjusted so his head was on the pillow.

"How the hell is this going to work?" I exclaimed.

"What do you mean?"

"Cody there's two small beds and 3 people! "

"So?"

"So? Where would I sleep?"

"With me." He smirked.

"I repeat, how?" I asked walking over to the side of his bed.

"Like this!" He laughed. He grabbed my hand and pulled me down so I was lying right on top of him!

"But I'm lying on top of you!"

"You make that sound like a bad thing." He grinned.

Giving him a disgusted look I sat up so I sat on his lower stomach with a leg on either side of him. Being a jerk he moved so I lost balance. I put my hands out ahead of me and they landed on either side of his head.

"Now this is a great position." He smirked.

Glaring at him, I was about to get back up when the lock clicked once more.

"Shit!"

I tried to get up but the fabric of my dress got caught on the weirdest place possible; Cody's pants zipper. How? I have no idea.

As I tried desperately to yank my dress free, Wade walked in.

"Whoa!" He said covering his eyes. "Getting the party started early I see."

My eyes widened in horror and I sat up. "No! Wade this isn't what it looks like…" I started. "See my dress…it's stuck on his pants zipper…"

"No need to explain….you get caught in a moment and just need to…" He said walked back towards the door. "I'm going to give you two some alone time…I'm gonna go… hang out for a while…"

"Wade! No! It's not—"

He left before I could finish and as soon as the door clicks Cody bursts out laughing.

"Shut up!" I hiss.

"Just gonna let you know that all these movements you're making down there feel really good…." He smirked.

"Ew! Help me here!"

"Fine." He chuckled. "Flip around so you're under me. Then I can help."

I gave him an unsure look but did as I was told. We switched around so he was sitting on me and messed with the fabric.

"This is so wrong on so many levels." I mumbled.

"There!" He said as he finally got it. "It's a little ripped though."

"Good!" I pushed him off me making him land on the floor laughing. I quickly smoothed down my dress and glared at him.

"I really hate you."

"No you don't." He grinned as he got back up. "You love me."