Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Sleepover

When he said I loved him I just rolled my eyes in response. He sat back on the bed and looked at me.

"What?"

I had my legs outstretch while I sat. He cocked his head a little as he looked at me.

"What?" I ask getting annoyed. "Why do you keep staring at me?"

Slowly he inched toward me crawling over my legs so he was hovering over me staring into my eyes.

"What are you doing?

His face was just inches away from mine and he made no movement but just stared into my eyes. "Amazing." He whispered.

"What is?"

"I've known you for five years and I never noticed you had a mixture of brown and green eyes…"

I swallowed a little.

"Mostly a dark brown…" He grinned. "I always knew you were full of shit." He joked.

I rolled my eyes. "Kinda like your breath."

"What?" He asked breathing on me. "It smells like what?"

Chuckling I pushed him away. "Ew…" He backed away a little and smiled. "So how are we gonna do this?" I ask.

"Scootch over."

I did as I was told and waited as Cody went to lay next to me but almost fell off since he was half off.

"Okay lay on your side."

"Why?"

"Just do it."

Rolling my eyes I laid on my side and waiting until he did the same and curled up to me. I felt a little nervous as he put an arm around me. "How about that?"

I had to admit….this was very comfortable and when it gets cold at night… I shook my head a little to clear the thoughts. "Fine since this is the only way we can both fit on the bed and not fall off…." I surrendered. "But I swear to god, if I get something poking my ass, I will break it off. Got it?"

He quickly moved away from me and I grinned.

Right before we were gonna go to bed, Wade came back and crashed on his bed. "I better not here noises coming from your bed." He joked. He fell asleep after a while and started to snore.

"What are you doing?" I whispered as Cody rummaged through his bag.

"Here" He whispered throwing me a shirt and some shorts. "You can change whenever you get back into your room."

I grabbed the clothes and walked over to the bathroom and stopped. "You know Codes….I'll be fine…"

He got up and walked over to me and looked inside the bathroom and frowned. Since we were staying in a small town, we had to stay at this cheap local hotel and bathroom was a toilet…and that's it. There was no room to change!

"Okay, change in here then."

I widened my eyes at him. 'What?"

"You heard me. He's asleep so you're safe."

"It's not him I'm worried about." I retorted.

"I won't look, I promise."

"Whatever. I'll just sleep in my dress."

I tried to walk past him but he blocked me.

"Strip."

Raising an eyebrow at him I grinned. "Fine. Since you want to see so damn bad…" I stripped off my dress and stood there in just my bra and underwear smirking. "Happy?"

"Very." He replied, looking me up and down. "But one more thing…"

He reached his hand behind me and unhooked my bra! "Hey!" I exclaimed as I rehooked it.

He shushed me chuckling. "Get changed." With that he walked back to the bed. I quickly changed and joined Cody in bed.

"Um…Cody?"

"Hm?"

"Do you have pants on?"

"Yeah….Boxers. Why?"

"Just checking."

The Next Morning…

As I opened my eyes, I tried to move but was stuck. I removed the covers and saw an arm securely fastened around me. Last night came back to me and I looked behind me at a peacefully sleeping Cody. Looking past him was an empty bed. Where the hell was Wade? I removed Cody arm from around me and slipped out of bed. Wade's stuff was gone but there was a note on the TV.

Cody,

Thanks for letting me crash in your room. I'm deeply sorry for walking in on you and your girlfriend….

"Oh my god! Nothing happened!" I groaned.

I really owe you one. I'm gonna head to the gym and do what I need to. See you at the show!

-Wade

"Where's Wade?"

Hearing Cody I turned around to look at him. He yawned and stretched fresh from his slumber. I handed him the note and he read it. Crossing my arms over my chest I watched as a smirk formed when he got to the walking in on us part.

"Okay Cody. I want my keycard back now." I said.

He set the note down and gave me a confused look. "What are you talking about?"

"Cody I know you took my keycard."

"What makes you think it's me? You could have left it at the club?" He asked as he walked over to his clothes.

"I know it was you because you knew that if I got locked out I would stay with you. And you let Wade stay here to test me."

Smirking he reached into his pants pocket and pulled a card out. "Beautiful, Sexy and smart. I hit the jackpot." He handed me back my key card.

"Damn straight, baby." I replied smacking his ass.