Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Good Girls Go Bad

I took a sip of my drink as I sat at the bar. After the house show, we hit the club with Zack Ryder. Ted called and cancelled because of some family issues and promised tomorrow night would be our date.

"Come on." Cody frowned. "Are you still mad at me for stealing your keycard?"

Picking up drink, I shot him a glare. "What do you think?

"I said sorry."

I tried to stay angry but it was hard to when Zack walked up fist pumping. "Hey Charity." He greeted me with a smile. "Why so glum?"

"Ask him." I replied flatly as I motioned to Cody. Zack turned to Cody.

"She's mad because I stole her keycard last night."

"Wow…not cool Bro." Zack frowned.

"Thank you Zack." I said.

"Zack, I think I saw your perfect broskette across the club. She's hot!" Cody exclaimed pointing to the other side of the club.

"Are you serious Bro?" He asked excitedly. He said bye to us and quickly scampered off.

"Now as for you, how many times do I have to apologize?" He frowned.

"A lot."

He sighed as he looked out at the dance floor and grinned. "Come on." Grabbing my hand he practically dragged me to the dance floor. "Now stay right here."

"Why?"

He didn't answer me and quickly made his way through the crowd. Since the song just ended, it took a while before "Good Girls Go Bad" by Cobra Starship started playing.

I make them good girls go bad
I make them good girls go BAD!

Finally I saw Cody walk back with a huge grin plastered on his face. This was one of mine and Cody's favorite songs and we both knew it all by heart.

"I know your type ,You're daddy's little girl." He started singing along as he ran a finger down the length of my arms." Just take a bite. Let me shake up your world."

I started laughing as he walked around me seductively. "'Cause just one night couldn't be so wrong, I'm gonna make you lose control." He sang as he paused so his mouth was near my neck. His breath on my neck gave me the chills. I pushed him away laughing and he continued.

"She was so shy. Till I drove her wild! I make them good girls go bad! I make them good girls go bad!" He pointed to this group of girls trying to dance. "You were hanging in the corner with your five best friends, you heard that I was trouble but you couldn't resist…" He got really close as he said resist before jumping back again during the chorus. "I make them good girls go bad! I make them good girls go, Good girls go bad! Good girls go bad! Good girls go bad!"

"You wanna play? Alright, let's play." I smirked. "I know your type. Boy, you're dangerous. Yeah, you're that guy; I'd be stupid to trust." I sang turning away from him and walked around so I was behind him. "But just one night couldn't be so wrong, you make me wanna lose control." I whispered into his neck with a smirk.

I could see him swallow and continue. He quickly turned back to face me and got really close. "She was so shy, till I drove her wild! I make them good girls go bad! I make them good girls go bad!"

"I was hanging in the corner with my five best friends " I sang pointing over to another group of women in the corner making him laugh before stepping closer to him. "I heard that you were trouble but I couldn't resist…" I ran my hand up his chest and behind his neck. As I said I couldn't resist our lips were almost touch and in the heat of the moment, Cody tilted his head a little and wrapped his arms around me. At the same time, I pulled his head towards mine and our lips met for a passionate kiss that lasted for a while before we quickly broke away. We both looked away from each other and just stood there awkwardly.

"Um…I'm kinda tired…we should...um…." I started.

"Yeah…find Zack and ...head back." He finished. We searched the dance floor and found him fist pumping and singing along. He wasn't happy about leaving but followed us to the car.