Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Get Out of MY Room

After checking in, I started walking to the elevator. I was so jetlagged that all I wanted to do was bury myself in the sheets of my hotel bed and sleep for the entire week. But being a WWE superstar, that wasn't possible. Not like Cody would let that happen either.

I finally came to my door and took out my keycard. Swiping it, I opened the door and carried in my luggage. As I set it down I could hear a whistle from behind me.

"Damn…I don't remember ordering room service." Cody smirked as I turned to look at him. There was only one bed in the room and he was laying on it…shirtless.

"That's really cute Codes. Well, I'm here now, so you can scamper off back to your room."

"That's funny, babe. I'm already in my room." He put his hands behind his head.

"That's impossible because this is my room. Come on Cody, I'm way too tired for this."

"Then come and lay down." He patted on the bed next to him. "I don't bite…hard." He winked.

"No, and not just no but HELL no. I am not sharing a room or bed with you again. Remember last time?"

He got up from where he was lying. "Hm…" He said pretending to think. "Oh yeah. You got me all hyped up and just left me." He smirked.

I gave him a disgusted look. "Ew."

"I'm serious. You made a lot of movements down there… a lot of it felt good…really good…."

"Just..ew! No!"

"Not to mention poor Wade walking in when things were heating up between us…"

I rolled my eyes as I turned to look at him. "Nothing happened! My dress got caught in your zipper! Remember? You were the one that pulled me down on top of you."

He picked off some invisible lint on my shoulder. "Yes I did…and maybe…." He whispered stepping closer. "Maybe we can finish what we started…." He started to lean in when my phone beeped.

"Saved by the beep." I muttered as I a slipped away from him. He just chuckled and laid back down.

"Hey…" I said as I picked up.

"Hey! I'm so sorry about cancelling our date the other night…" Ted said.

"It's okay. I mean you had some family issues so I understand."

"That's good…so I was wondering if maybe we go for dinner and a movie? What do you say?"

I took a deep breath. "Um…tonight?"

"Yeah, unless you're busy tonight?"

"No, no I'm free. What time?"

"How about 9?"

I looked over at the clock and saw that it was already a little past seven thirty. "Um…sure. See you at nine."

"Who was that?" Cody asked as I hung up.

"Ted." I replied as a searched through my bag for something to wear.

"Ted? I thought he cancelled? What did he want?"

Turning to him I smirked. "Oh, what's that I hear? Sounds like jealously."

Standing back up, he walked over to me. "Me? Jealous?" He asked, crossing his arms across his chest.

"Yeah. You're jealous." I chuckled.

"Oh please. Don't flatter yourself, babe."

"Whatever. Well if you'll excuse me, I have to get ready for my date." I smiled. I grabbed my dress and makeup bag and walked into the bathroom.