Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

He's Got The Moves Like Jagger

"Ready when you are." He grinned. Laughing I got off the bed and hit the button for the next song before sitting on the end of the bed in front of him.

Oh, yeah

I laughed as 'Moves like Jagger' by Maroon 5 came on. Cody and I knew this song by heart!

Oh!

He kicked off his shoes and started dancing. Next, off came the socks. He got closer and stood over me so that he had each leg on either side.

Just shoot for the stars

If it feels right

He grabbed my hands and he ran them up the back of his legs up to his ass.

And aim for my heart

If you feel like

I swear my heart stopped beating as I touched him. I started to blush so I took my hands away. He smirked as he undid the cuffs of his shirt then slowly started unbuttoning his shirt one button at a time.

And take me away and make it OK

I swear I'll behave

After unbuttoning the shirt, he left it on.

You wanted control

So we waited

I put on a show

Now we're naked

I bit my lip a little as I looked at his fully exposed perfectly toned abs.

"What's wrong, Charity?" He smirked as he started removing his belt.

You say I'm a kid

I looked up at him and grinned. "Nothing, I'm just..."

My ego is big

I don't give a shit

To mess with him, I ran both my hands up his abs.

And it goes like this

"I'm just admiring my fiancé's body. Is that a crime?" I smiled innocently at him and seen him blush a little.

Take me by the tongue

And I'll know you

Kiss me 'til you're drunk

And I'll show you

He stepped back a little and continued. While dancing he started to undo his pants. Stepping toward me, he moved his hips and told me to go ahead.

Smirking, I grabbed his pants and with one tug they fell to the floor revealing his boxer briefs.

All the moves like Jagger

I've got the moves like Jagger

I've got the moves like Jagger

Next he caught me off guard by dancing and singing along making me laugh. He was in just his boxers and an unbuttoned shirt but I've honestly never seen anything hotter….

I don't need to try to control you

Look into my eyes and I'll own you

He was dancing backwards when he bumped into the TV behind him and almost fell over. He kept singing along and dancing as he grabbed the TV remote and pretended it was a microphone.

With them moves like Jagger

I've got the moves like Jagger

I've got the moves like Jagger

Maybe it's hard

As he sang hard, he smirked and pointed to his crotch making me roll my eyes. "Ew." I chuckled.

When you feel like you're broken and scarred

Nothing feels right

But when you're with me

I'll make you believe

He sang as he got close to me.

That I've got the key

Oh!

He slid onto the bed on the left of me and pretended he was driving.

So get in the car

We can ride it

Wherever you want

Get inside it

And you want to steer

He offered the remote he was now using as a steering wheel then acted like it was a shifter in a car.

But I'm shifting gears

I'll take it from here

And it goes like this

He moved so he stood before me with a hand on either side of me and leaned in so his face was near mine.

Take me by the tongue

And I'll know you

Kiss me 'til you're drunk

And I'll show you

He tried to go in for a kiss but I turned away from him laughing.

All the moves like Jagger

I've got the moves like Jagger

I've got the moves like Jagger

He brought his hand over to my face and gently turned my face to look at him.

I don't need to try to control you

Look into my eyes and I'll own you

He looked in my eyes for a moment as he slowly leaned in again.

With them moves like Jagger

I've got the moves like Jagger

Laughing I pushed him away but he grabbed my hand and pulled me up with him. I tried to cover up since I didn't have much clothes on myself. I was in just my shirt unbuttoned, bra, panties, garter belt attached to my stockings and heels.

I've got the moves like Jagger

Laughing I finally gave in and sang along to Christina Aguilera's lines.

You wanna know how to make me smile

Take control, own me just for the night

I pressed myself against him and put my hand behind his neck and pulled his face towards mine; pushing him away before our lips touched.

And if I share my secret

I turned away from him and tried to cover myself with my shirt and looked at him over my shoulder.

You're gonna have to keep it

Nobody else can see this

He wrapped his arms around me and tore off my shirt leaving me in my bra. Smirking, he threw the shirt across the room.

So watch and learn

I won't show you twice

Head to toe, Oooh baby rub me right

Standing behind him, I wrapped my arms around him and ran my hands up his chest. He looked down at my hands and I whispered the next lines in his ear.

But if I share my secret

You're gonna have to keep it

Nobody else can see this

To mess with him, I ran my hands up his arms and slowly slid his shirt off his shoulders. It fell to the floor and I smirked.

"And it goes like this." He sang softly before turning to me. "Take me by the tongue, and I'll know you. Kiss me 'til you're drunk, and I'll show you…"

As he looked at me he wrapped his arms around me and slowly leaned in. For some reason I didn't really want to stop him. He cupped my face and pressed his lips against mine and started to walk us back towards the bed. My legs hit the bed and I broke away from the kiss and we just looked at each other.

"Cody….I…."

He leaned in for a kiss again but I turned away.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Codes…. Um, we should probably get dressed…." I lied. I quickly removed myself from his grasp and grabbed my clothes before heading into the bathroom.