Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Cody's A Good Girl

Cody sat on our bed next to me in silence. He was dressed just like when he stripped for me. Just by looking him I could tell he wasn't happy about losing the bet. I found it absolutely hilarious!

Picking up my cell phone, I called Wade and wait until he answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Wade! I hope I'm not bothering you…"

"No, not at all. By the way, thank you for giving me a ride."

"It was no problem." Looking at Cody I grinned. "But anyways I was wondering if you could help me with something?"

There was a silence on the other end. "Wade?"

"What do you need help with?"

"Well…" I started. Cody shook his head, frowning at me. "I have this strip tease that I need another male perspective on…."

"….strip tease?" He asked softly.

"Yeah."

Silence.

"You know I have a girlfriend, right?"

"Of course, but as a friend to friend I was wondering if you could do me this for me."

At first I thought he hung up until I heard a sigh. "My room or yours?"

Cody must have heard him for he pitiful look. Poor guy.

"Mine. See you in a few."

I hung up and moved closer. "What's wrong, babe?" I smirked as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Can't I do something else? I mean as you heard, we were scheduled to win! But freaking Christian got us disqualified…."

"Nope. Sorry but you lost the bet so this is what you have to do. You have to give Wade a hot, steamy, sexy…" I whispered into his ear. "Strip tease."

I could hear him groan when there was a knock on the door.

"And remember Cody…." I laughed walking to the door. "You have to last an entire song. And it's on shuffle."

Opening the door I smiled. "Hi Wade. Come on in."

I motioned for him to sit on the bed.

"So is Cody here?" He asked. I could hear the sight nervousness in his voice.

"Mhm…"

Cody was in the bathroom waiting like I told him to do. This was gonna be funny. I turned on the iPod and hit shuffle and almost fell over laughing when "I am a good Girl" by Christina Aguilera came on.

The dress is Chanel

The shoes YSL

The bag is Dior

I walked over to the bathroom and opened the door. "You're on Fabio." I smirked. He waited listening to the song.

Agent Provocateur

My address today

LA by the way

"What the hell is that?" He exclaimed. "That's so girly!"

Above Sunset Strip

The hills all the way

"I know!" I laughed. "That's the funny part! It's from the movie, Burlesque. Great movie; you should see it sometime. So get out there and strip."

My rings are by Webster

They makes their heads twirl

They all say "Darling, what did you do for those pearls?"

Sulking, he walked out and stood in front of Wade. Wade looked at me alarmed.

What?

He looked at Cody who looked miserable as he started dancing and slipping off his shoes.

"What's going on here?" He asked. "I thought you said you wanted my perspective on your strip tease."

I am a Good Girl.

Poor Cody was blushing up a storm as he slipped off his socks.

"Oh I never said I was doing the striptease." I giggled.

BH I adore

Rode-O l'amore

Breakfast Polo Lounge

Wade's eyes widened and he gave Cody a disgusted look which only made him blush more.

Then poolside for sure

The Chateau for cocktails

The Courtyard at nine

Cody looked away as his shirt was finally unbuttoned and he undid his belt and removes it.

"No! Cody put that back on! I don't want to see you get naked!" Wad exclaimed as he got up.

Dan Tana's for dinner

The Helen's divine

You know I have found

Cody unzipped his pants and slid off his shirt when Wade quickly ran to the door. Luckily I was laughing on the floor in front of the door.

The word's gone around

They all say my feet never

"No! Get up! I don't want to be in here anymore! Cody put your clothes back on!"

DO touch the Ground

What?

I started to feel bad for both guys so I slowly got up and let Wade out. He stepped into the hallway before looking at us. "You two are bloody crazy!" He spat before leaving as quickly as he could.

I am a Good Girl!

I am a Good Girl!

I shut the door laughing and looked at Cody who was now lying face down on the bed. Sighing, I walked over to the bed and laid down, propping myself on my elbow.

"There." He muttered. "I stripped for an entire song and I'm extremely embarrassed. Happy now?"

As funny as it was, since he was my best friend I did feel bad. It took a lot of guts to do that.

"I'm Sorry, Codes…." I said. Sighing, I knew what I had to do. I had to embarrass myself. "Um…how about a consolation prize?"

He breathed in for a moment before raising his head to look at me. "Consolation prize?"

"Yeah. If I do one of the things you bet, will it make you feel a little better?"

He shrugged. "Maybe."

I forgot the music was playing and I hear Katy Perry's 'I Kissed a girl.'

"Then come on." I grabbed his hand and led him out the hotel room and down the hallway. I can't believe I'm going to do this…

"What are you…"

Swallowing, I knocked on the door and waited until it opened. Kelly Kelly glared at me.

"What do you want?"

She must have seen the half-naked, confused Cody standing behind me because she smiled. Twirling her hair around her finger she was about to say hi when I grabbed her face and kissed her. After I pushed her away I shut the door.

"Oh my god…" Cody muttered.

I felt like I was gonna throw up. I honestly can't understand why anyone would ever want to kiss that.

"I hope you're happy." I said, repulsed. "That was absolutely disgusting."

Getting back to the room, Cody still said nothing. Turning to him, I put my hands on my hips. "What? Are you gonna say something? I really need to go brush my teeth and shower a million times, then possibly torch whatever clothes touched her."

He just stood there looking at me with his mouth open. I was getting really annoyed. "What? Is there—"

That's all I got out before Cody grabbed me and pulled me close, pressing his lips against mine. I just stood there confused about what the hell was going on. He pulled away stilling holding me.

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"That was so hot…" He whispered.

"You're disgusting." I laughed. I tried to push him away but he pinned me to the wall and crashed his lips against mine again.

"Cody…" I mutter pulling away.

He brought his hands up to my face and moves some hair away from my face.

"Cody, what are we…"

"Shh…" He whispered and started to kiss me again. At this point, I had no resistance left….

The next morning….

The sun streamed in through the window and shone in my face. I shaded my eyes and moved my legs out of the bed and sat up. I attempted to rub the sleep that clung to my eyes and stretched. Where's Cody? Looking around the floor I didn't see him. Hoping I had dreamed it all I looked over at the bedside next to me and there was my shirtless best friend fast asleep.

"Oh god….please oh please have clothes on." I muttered as I lifted up the blanket to see Cody's bare ass.

"Oh shit…." I said as I covered my mouth. "I slept with my fake fiancé….my best friend…"

I looked down at myself and noticed that I was only in my bra and panties. Everything from last back to me. I looked at him and couldn't help but smile. He looked so peaceful.

"Oh my god! What's wrong with me? No!"

I didn't want to have the awkward 'morning after' moment so I quickly dressed and packed my things up.

I was about to leave but instead I left him a note on the mirror and snuck out.