Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

DX Makes Housecalls?

Sitting in my recliner, I shoveled another spoonful of fruity pebbles into my mouth. Today was one of my off days and after everything that happened between Cody and I last night, I was thankful to get away. If possible, I didn't want to see or hear anything about him.

Picking up the remote, I was about to change the TV when there was a knock on my door. I sighed as I put my bowl down on the end table and got up.

"Please don't be Cody…" I pleaded as I walked to the door. Opening I groaned as I saw my uncle Shawn and his friend Hunter. "Oh god…"

"Hey! Is that any way to greet your uncle? And did I raise you better than to take the Lord's name in vain?"

Rolling my eyes, I opened the door to let them in.

"So Shawn….what brings you here….to my apartment…in Colorado?" I ask.

When my parents died in a car crash when I was 12, Shawn and his wife, Rebecca took me in and raised me as their own. They already had three kids. Cameron, who was their only son, Cheyenne and Casey. Cameron is 11, Cheyenne is 7 and Casey is 19. I'm 5 years her senior. Growing up together, Casey and I are extremely close. I looked out in the hallway thinking she came with him but she didn't. I closed the door and walked back to the living room where both men had made their selves comfortable.

"Is it a crime to come and see how my niece is?" He asked.

Hunter sat in my recliner so I picked up my cereal and sat on the couch next to my uncle. Looking up at the TV I noticed that Hunter changed it.

"Hey!" I said looking at him. "Why did you change my channel?"

"Why are you eating John Cena?" Hunter grinned.

Looking down at my cereal I suddenly lost my appetite. I groaned loudly as I set the bowl down on the end table. I forgot the Rock's little diss towards Cena calling him a fruity pebble because of his shirt colors.

"Thanks a lot." I mumbled. I leaned back and waited to see if one of them would say anything. Moments passed and I was about to say something when Shawn spoke.

"So...what's with you and Cody? I've been hearing some things..." He says not looking at me.
Oh shit. Although I was freaking out on the inside, I remained emotionless as I glanced at him.

"Okay. Like?" I replied flatly.

He looks over at Hunter who grins.

"What?" I ask annoyed.

"Oh I don't know..." He shrugs. "Maybe that you two are a thing?"

"Yes...we're together." I reply cautiously.

Shawn gave me a huge grin. "Oooooooooooooooooooooooo..."

I rolled my eyes as he kept going…and going…..and going. Hunter chuckled and I shot him a glare. I don't care if he's my boss's son-in-law.

"He can do that all day." Hunter smiles as he points to Shawn.

Shawn finally stopped for a moment to breath before doing again.

"What are you looking for?" Hunter asked as I looked around my uncle.

"His off button."
"He doesn't have one." He laughed. "Trust me, I checked."

Shawn stops and looks at me before we both look at him wide-eyed.

"What?" He asks before he finally realizes what he said. "No! No, not like that! I mean...you...Nevermind."

Shawn purses his lips. "Mhm. Okay then... "He turns to me and puts his arm on the back of the couch behind me and leans over and grins. "So anyways...you love him? You gonna marry him? You love him? You gonna marry him? You love him? You gonna marry him? You love him? You gonna marry him? You love him? You gonna marry him?"

"Oh my god..." I mutter, rolling my eyes.

"Forgive him...What he really means is..."Hunter grins. "You love him? You gonna marry him? You love him? You gonna marry him? You love him? You gonna marry him?"

They start both saying it at the same time. "You love him? You gonna marry him? You love him? You gonna marry him? You love him? You gonna marry him? You love him? You gonna marry him?"

"Okay! Stop!"

"Well are you?" Shawn asked. "You love him? You gonna marry him? You love him? You gonna—"

I cover his mouth. "Shut up...or I'll..."

"Wait...why do you have a ring?" Hunter ask sitting up. He motioned to my hand over Shawn's mouth and I quickly removed it.

"What ring?" Shawn asks looking at me.

I quickly take off my engagement ring and hide it behind me.

"What ring?" I laugh nervously.

"Hunter," Shawn sighs looking at his friend. "Girls always like to wear rings...they're shiny!"

"Yeah... you know us girls...we just love shiny stuff..."

Hunter shook his head as he looked at me. "No Shawn...She has a diamond ring on her ring finger."

Shawn turned to look at me.

"What? I have no idea what he's talking about..."

Shawn narrowed his eyes at me. "What hand? Right or left?" He asked keeping his eyes on me.

Hunter grinned. "Left."

"I don't have a ring…" I held up my hands to prove it. "See?"

"Shawn...it's behind her...on the count of three...1...2..." He said as both Shawn and Hunter turned and leaned towards me.

"Wait...what?"

"3!" Shawn exclaims.

"Get her!" Hunter calls lunging at me. Shawn wraps me in a bear hug as Hunter grabs the ring. As soon as Hunter had the ring, he sat back on the recliner and smiled. Shawn let me go and fixed the beanie on his head before sitting back.

"hm...looks like an engagement ring, Shawn." He said, turning it over in his hand.

Shawn's jaw drops as he looks at me. "YOU'RE ENGAGED TO CODY RHODES?"

Before I can reply, my cell phone near Hunter starts to ring.

"Ah speaking of Cody…" Hunter smiled as he picked up my phone. I lunged for it but he answered it.

"Hello Cody." Hunter casually said into my phone. "…Yeah, this is Hunter. I'm here visiting your Fiancée

With her uncle, Shaw—"

I quickly took the phone away from Hunter before he could finish. Nobody in the WWE except Hunter and the McMahons knew that Shawn Michaels was my uncle and I prefer to keep it that way. If everyone knew I was related to HBK, they'd think that I only got into the WWE because of him.

"Hey…" I said softly. I got up and walked down the hallway for some privacy.

"Hey, why is Hunter at your house? I hope you didn't get in trouble?" I couldn't help but smile at the concern in his voice.
"No, I'm not in trouble. He's friends with my uncle so when my uncle decided to drop by, he tagged along."

"Oh, okay."

"Yeah, so what's up?"

I walked into my room and closed the door. I sat on my bed as I waited to see why he called.

"Well, I just wanted to talk about last night…"

Here we go.

"Okay…what about it?"

"When I…." He hesitated.

"When you what?"

"When I...stripped for Wade, how did I look? Was I convincing?" He asked jokingly.

I knew what he was going to really ask but in a way I was glad he didn't. When we talk about what happened between us, I want it to be face to face. I chuckled at his question.

"Yeah Codes, you look soooo sexy." I sarcastically replied. "Are you sure you weren't a stripper before pursuing wrestling?"

"Maybe I was." He laughed. "Ever since I did that I feel so awkward being around Wade. I won't hear the end of it during our match."

"No you won't." I agreed. I leaned back on my pillow and looked up at the ceiling. "So are you ready for Survivor Series tomorrow?"

"Yep, Team Barrett is gonna crush Team Orton." He said with a laugh. "Besides, I'll have my cheerleader there."

"Who's that? Kelly Kelly?"

I knew he was talking about me but I just wanted to mess with him.

"No." He snickered.

"I know. Don't worry; I'll be there to cheer you on as I always am. I may not be able to walk out there with you but I'll be watching backstage."

At first I heard Shawn and Hunter talking in the other room and now I didn't hear anything. I stood back up and started walking to the door. "But anyways, I don't hear the guys and that worries me. I'll talk to you at Survivor Series."

"Alright….love you."

I wasn't paying attention and barely caught what he said.

"What?"

"I said, alright see you then."

"Oh okay, yeah see you later." I hung up and opened the door and heard quickened footsteps. I walked back into the living room and plopped down on the couch next to my uncle.

"So how did your conversation go?" Hunter grinned.

"It was okay." I shrugged.

"So he's okay with you kissing Kelly?" He smirked.

"You kissed Kelly?" Shawn exclaimed, wide eyed.

"Um..."

"What were you thinking?" Hunter said. "...How was she?"

Shawn whacks him on the arm. "Hunter!"
He shrugged in response.

"Ew," I wrinkled my nose in disgust. "Horrible. I hated it..."

He stared at me with his mouth gaping. "What?"

Rolling my eyes I turned to look at my uncle who didn't look happy.

"What?"

"Why didn't you tell me you were engaged?" He asked sadly.

"We…we didn't tell anybody yet….we were going to announce our engagement at Survivor Series."

He said nothing for a moment. "You were?"

"Yeah. Cody called to ask when we were gonna announce it and we agreed on tomorrow night." I lied.

"Oh….well that's good." He grinned. He started to get up and Hunter did too. "Well Hunter has some corporate stuff to handle still for Survivor Series and I have a meeting about my new show…."

"So you're leaving?" I asked.

"Yeah, besides we don't want to be in your way. And we'll see you at Survivor Series. So we'll talk to you later."

"You both only showed up to ask about Cody didn't you?" I asked with a laugh. I stood up and gave Shawn a hug.

"No…" He replied. I looked at Hunter behind him. He nodded and grinned.

"Alright well I'll see you guys tomorrow."

They said their goodbyes and right before they left, Hunter stopped in the doorway.

"Enjoy your bowl of John Cena." He grinned. I shook my head laughing as he left. Tomorrow was going to be an interesting day.