Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Survivor Series

I had barely made it through the doors of the arena when I was swept into a hug from behind.

"Hi." I chuckled. "Did you miss me or something?"

"I guess you can say that." Cody grinned as I turned to look at him.

"So are you excited for tonight?"

His arms were still around me and he buried his face in my neck. "Mhm."

"Cody….there's nobody around…." I said as I looked around.

"So?"

Laughing, I pry his arms from around me and grab his hand. "Come on. Let's go to the locker room and watch the show."

We walked up to a door with a sign that said 'Team Barrett.' He knocked and quickly peeked inside and said something before opening the door to let me go inside. Wade, Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler, and Hunico are all in the room conversing about something when we walk in. Every one including Cody was already in their ring gear. Ziggler was still a little sweaty since he already had his first match of the night defending his United States Championship against John Morrison.

Swagger got up to let me sit but Cody sat down and pulled me down on his lap.

"Don't get too comfortable." Ziggler said. "We're going out pretty soon."

As soon as he said this a crew member knocked and peeked in. "Hey, you guys need to head to Gorilla position. It's almost time for your match."

They all nodded and I stood up so Cody could go.

"See you after." I smiled. Instead of just leaving, he grabbed my hand.

"Come on. Walk with me."

Shrugging I walked out with him and to the monitor. As we waited I heard Cody curse under his breath.

"What?" I asked.

"I forgot my Reese's." He frowned.

Every wrestler has their own routine to get focused and whatnot and eating a Reese's peanut buttercup before going out was Cody's. Chuckling, I pulled a Reese's out of my sweatshirt pocket and handed it to him.

"What would you do without me?" I smiled.

He grabbed it gratefully and gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Thank you." He whispered. He opened it and quickly put it in his mouth and waited for their cue.

I told them and their opponents good luck before making my way back to the locker room to watch the match.

On my way I bumped into Zack and Ted in the hallway. Zack was all excited as they were talking when they turned to me.

"Hey." Ted greeted.

"Hey." I smiled. "Do you guys wanna join me?" I pointed to the locker room and they shrugged before following.

"Morrison! How can they give MY title match to John Morrison? He's leaving!" Zack exclaimed plopping down on the couch next to me.

"Sounds like a Long Island screw job, Zack." Ted said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Remember that petition of mine I had?" Zack replied.

"Yeah."

"John Laurinitus won't give him his well-deserved US Title match. He gave it to Morrison." Ted answered.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry Zack!" I frowned.

"It's okay because the entire time, there were "WE WANT RYDER" chants! And when I ran out there and fist pumped Ziggler's face, the crowd went crazy! It was such an amazing moment!"

"Great job Zack!"

He grinned and I turned my attention to Ted. "So do you have a match tonight?'

"Nope. I just came to see who'd win the Team match." He smiled. "And see you of course."

I blushed slightly at his comment. Luckily Zack was too busy tweeting to hear that. I quickly turned my attention to the screen as the match started.

We start with Kofi Kingston and Dolph Ziggler. Ziggler drops Kofi with a big dropkick the face. Tag to Randy Orton. Orton with an RKO on Ziggler. Orton pulls Ziggler to his corner and gets the pinfall.

Dolph Ziggler has been eliminated.

Orton tosses Wade and Cody over the top rope. Team Orton jumps in clearing house. Sin Cara takes out Hunico and Kofi takes out Swagger over the top rope. Sin Cara is favoring his knee. We see a replay and it looks like Cara got caught up in the ropes during his dive. Booker T says it looks like Cara hyperextended his knee. We see a replay where Cara clearly hit the ropes first and fell badly on his ankle/knee. Hunico took a bump anyway. They announce Sin Cara has been eliminated.

Sin Cara has been eliminated.

We now start with Orton and Cody Rhodes. Orton tags in Mason Ryan who drives Cody into the corner with force. We see a shot of WWE officials helping Cara up and to the back. Cody bails out of the ring to avoid more offense from Ryan. Tag to Hunico who is tossed in the ring by Ryan. Tag to Kofi who leaps over the top rope and stomps over Hunico. Hunico tosses Kofi up to the corner and Kofi bounces off head first. Tag to Wade who works over the back of Kofi. Wade grounds Kofi with a headlock. Kofi with a quick and both connect with a double clothesline. Tag back to Ryan and Hunico. Ryan with a series of backdrops and then tosses Hunico back in a huge fallaway slam. Ryan lifts up Hunico and drops him over his chest. Tag to Cody who hits a springboard kick to the face of Ryan as Ryan had Hunico in a full nelson. Cody with his swinging facebuster finisher on Ryan for the pinfall.

Mason Ryan has been eliminated.

Loud chant for Cody as Sheamus enters. Sheamus with big forearms to the back of Cody. Sheamus with forearm shots to the chest of Cody up against the ropes. Cody pulls the ropes down and Sheamus falls to the ring apron. Sheamus takes out Wade and then Cody kicks Sheamus outside. Wade drops Sheamus with a clothesline on the outside. Wade, now the legal man, tosses Sheamus back in the ring and mounts him dropping some right hands. Wade tags in Hunico and holds Sheamus allowing Hunico to hit a quick kick to the chest. Sheamus with a back body drop on Hunico. Tag to Kofi who takes out Wade with a series of clotheslines. Kofi with a Boom Drop over Wade. Kofi catches Wade with a kick to the head. Kofi kicks Swagger on the ring apron. Wade then catches Kofi with a big boot into the ropes. Wade grabs Kofi and connects with Wasteland. Kofi is eliminated.

Kofi Kingston has been eliminated.

Orton jumps in and goes on the attack on Wade. Wade counters a DDT attempt and tosses Orton to the outside. Hunico gets the tag and connects with a suicide dive on Orton. Hunico tosses Orton back in and tags in Swagger. Swagger with a few elbows to the back of Orton. Tag to Cody who hits a snapmare and then connects with right hands. Cody locks in the left arm of Orton in his legs and wrenches back with a crossface. Orton counters a bulldog from Cody launching Cody across the ring. Sheamus gets the tag and drops fists over Swagger who gets the tag. Sheamus with a clothesline to Swagger in the corner. Sheamus with a big shoulder block off the top on Swagger. Sheamus tosses Hunico over the top rope. Sheamus plants Swagger on the mat. Sheamus knocks away Cody. Sheamus goes for the Celtic Cross, but breaks it and takes out Wade trying to interfere. Sheamus starts dropping knees over the head of Swagger repeatedly. The referee tells him to break it up. Sheamus keeps going and the referee DQ's Sheamus.

Sheamus has been disqualified and is now eliminated.

Sheamus is upset and takes out Swagger with a Brogue Kick. Orton crawls over and covers Swagger for the pinfall.

Jack Swagger has been eliminated.

Cody goes after Orton in the corner stomping away. Cody with more rights and stomps to Orton. Orton is the last member of his team left. Wade, Cody and Hunico remain. Cody mocks Orton doing his pose over him in the corner. Orton explodes on Cody, Wade and Hunico with a series of clotheslines. Orton with his DDT on Cody using the ropes. Wade distracts Orton. Hunico springboards off the top rope and Orton catches him with an RKO.

Hunico has been eliminated.

Orton drops Wade over his back. Orton with an RKO on Cody. Wade with Wasteland on Orton. Wade hooks the leg and gets the win.

Randy Orton has been eliminated.

Wade and Cody are the sole survivors.

"Yes!" I cheer as I jump out of my seat. Ted and Zack both give me amused looks. "I'll be right back." I say as I head towards the door. Leaving the locker room, I made my way towards the monitors. As I waited with all of Team Orton and the rest of Team Barrett, Shawn walked up.

"Hey Shawn."

Everyone greeted the Hall of Famer and asked how he's been when Cody and Wade walked back through the curtain. Cody smiled at me before he noticed Shawn. Walking over he put an arm around my waist and shook Shawn's hand with the other.

"Hi Shawn." He greeted him with a smile. "How are you?"

Shawn glanced at me before returning his gaze to Cody. "I'm doing good, Cody. Thanks for asking."

"Of course. So have you heard from your niece lately? How is she doing?"

When I was young, Shawn used to bring Casey and I backstage to just hang out. Back then Cody's dad, Dusty, used to bring Cody so he could watch his dad. Cody and I have known each other for years and actually entered the WWE at the same time. Of course when I entered, I had different hair and looked a lot different than when Cody last saw me. He still has no idea that I'm the same girl he hung out with backstage all those years.

When we were kids, I used to have a huge crush on Cody and his dad used to always use to tease us about getting married when we got older. How ironic.

"Yes I have actually. She's doing good. She's actually engaged now." Shawn grinned.

"Oh. Well that's good. I hope she's happy."

Sighing, Shawn looked at me. "She seems to be." He quickly looked back at Cody and smiled. "I remember when you two used to be inseparable. You had a little crush on her I believe."

Looking at Cody I saw him blush a little. "Yeah I did but that was such a long time ago…"

I felt his arm tighten a little around me as he said this.

It was either now or never.

Since I had the attention of a lot of people, I cleared my throat a little. "Babe, we have a little announcement of our own, don't we?" I smiled as I turned and put a hand on his chest.

He raised an eyebrow at me. "We do?" He mumbled only loud enough for me to hear. Nodding I turned to Shawn.

"Cody is actually engaged too." I held out my hand for him to see the ring. "He proposed a while back and I said yes! We're engaged!"

I heard everyone whispering and Wade turned to look at him.

"You are?" He asked.

Holding me closer he smiled. "Yeah I am. And we already talked to Vince about it. I told him I was going to propose to Charity and he told me to do it in front of everyone so I proposed in the ring.

"Wait…that wasn't a storyline?" Swagger asked.

"Nope. That was a real proposal. And Vince wants to have our special day televised so the wedding is in February on Smackdown."

There was an awkward silence as everyone let this sink in.

"Well congratulations to the both of you." Kofi smiled. He shook our hands and we thanked him before he walked off to get changed. The rest followed and Wade patted Cody on the back. "Good job Cody! We'll have to grab Ryder and celebrate!"

Wade smiled as he walked off to change and Shawn smiled at us. "Congratulations to both of you." He said.

We thank him and Cody turns to me. "Well I have to go change and everything so I'll meet you back in the locker room. Okay?"

"Okay." I nod. He gives me a quick kiss before leaving me with Shawn. I turn to face my uncle.

"He had a crush on me?" I asked.

"Yeah." He shrugged. "Never thought it'd lead to you two dating and getting married."

He gave me a hug and congratulated me before going to find some of his friends. I walked back to the locker room and saw only Zack there.

"Where's Ted?" I asked.

"He left…but anyways, you're engaged?"

"Yes….How did you—"

He held up his phone and I nodded.

"Well congrats. So it seems we have 3 things to celebrate tonight." He grinned. "Team Barrett winning, my moment of pure fan admiration and your engagement."

Laughing I sat down next to him and we talked about everything until Cody and Wade joined us. We grabbed our stuff and left to the bar.

At the Bar…

We sat at the table with our drinks laughing. A drunken Wade picked up his beer in a toasting gesture. We all look at him expectantly.

"I want to toast my partner Cody! To Team Barrett!" He cheered.

"Yeah!" Zack agreed holding up his Bud Lite Lime. "Go Team Barrett!"

Laughing, Cody and I raised our beers and toasted to their victory. All of us except Cody drank. He leaned over to me.

"Hey, wanna get out of here? We can hang out just the two of us."

I look over at him and saw he was serious.

"You're leaving?" Wade frowned. "Oooh I know, you two are gonna go get freaky..." He turned to Zack. "These two are so crazy about each other they can't wait to get to the bedroom to get it on."

"Hey more power to them!" Zack grinned. "We'll see you two at Raw tomorrow."

We said goodbye and paid for our drinks before walking out the bar and down the street. We weren't far from the hotel in case one of us was too intoxicated to drive.

"So what's up?" I asked as walked. "Where do you want to go?"

Cody shrugged. "I don't know."

Coming up to a little convenience store, I grabbed his arm. "Come on."

We walked inside and went straight over to the Candy aisle.

"What are you doing?" He chuckled.

"What can't fake fiancés bond over some Reese's Peanut butter cups?"

I handed him two king size bars before pulling him over to the cashier. He laid them on the counter and started to pay for them when I stopped him. "No. My treat." I smiled. "I insist."

I paid for the candy and we walked out towards a little playground. It was around midnight and the full moon cast a kind of spotlight on the equipment. We walked over to the swings and sat down on the two.

"It must be pretty awesome to be a kid and come here." I commented.

"Why is that?"

I pointed out across the water in front of us. In the distance, we had a clear view of the Statue of Liberty.

"And the moon makes it perfect for couples...kinda romantic." Cody mumbled.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said quickly stuffing a butter cup in his mouth.

"Oh come on, Codes." I laughed. I tapped his knee with my foot. "Tell me."

Smirking, he shook his head and pointed to his mouth. "Can't talk...I'm eating."

"You just did." I chuckled.

"Tell me." I tapped his knee again. I took a bite of my candy and looked at him. "What did you say?"

"Fine..." He sighed. "What I said was..." Before he could say anything, he stuffed another buttercup in his mouth laughing.

"I will attack you, Codes. Don't tempt me."

I waited as he swallowed. "Are you afraid of anything?" He asked looking out at the water.

I was caught off guard by his question and he turned to me. "Are you?"

"Um..." I started. "That was random...but yeah."

"What are you afraid of?"

"I don't know..." I shrugged. "Us, I guess."

The chains rattled as he turned his swing to look at me. "Us? What do you mean?"

"I'm afraid of Vince finding out about this all being fake..."

I looked down at my candy and took out my last one and took a bite.

"Oh..."

"Yeah... I mean if he finds out we lied, not only will I get fired but..."

"I'll get fired too." He finished.

"No. You're one of the bigger talents right now. You'd probably just get a slap on the wrist but I'd get fired. Kelly is the head Diva, I'm not." I said looking out at the water. "They can replace me with a model in a heartbeat."

"Yeah...but they won't have your talent. Hell Kelly might be hot but she can't compare to you talent wise."

I look over at him and smile. "Really?"

He nods. "Yeah. And besides if you get fired, who else will make bets with me?"

"Wade wouldn't."

He rolled his eyes at me laughing. "Of course not. Kelly would..."

Now it was my turn to roll my eyes. "Of course."

"But..." He moved his swing towards mine a little and grabbed my hand. I looked down at his hand in mine before back at him.

"It wouldn't be the same." He smiled. He started to lean in but I let go of his hand and stood up.

"Hey it's getting late and we have Raw tomorrow...or today." I said remembering it was after 12.

He just sat there for a moment before nodding. "Yeah, let's go."

We threw our empty candy wrappers away in the nearby trashcan and headed back to the hotel.