Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Sexy And I Know It!

As he walked away, I quickly slipped the paper in my pocket. I wasn't going to take my chance to read it in front of Cody. As soon as Ted left, the people started filing in…

3 hours later

As soon as we signed the last autograph, we stood up and stretch forgetting we were handcuffed and Beth saw. She raised an eyebrow at us. Cody was still stretching when I forced his hand down.

"Ow!" He hissed. Beth walked over to us and motioned to our hands.

"What's with the handcuffs?" She asked with a slight smirk.

"Um…Cody here decided to pull a prank that totally backfired." I replied earning a confused look. "He swallowed the only key."

"Accidently." Cody added.

"Oh, well I have some lotion in my bag. We can put some on your hands and see if you can slide your hand out?" She offered.

"Sure!"

She walked away to grab her back returning with the lotion in hand. She put some on our hands and we rubbed it in enough trying to slip our hands out. Luckily, my hand slid out!

"Thanks Beth!" I grinned. Turning to Cody I smirked. Leaning in I kissed him on the cheek. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"I'll be right back. Need to use the ladies' room." I said before quickly scampering off. As soon as I made it to the bathroom, I took out the paper and looked at it.

Hey,

I know you're busy right now but when you get a chance please call me.

-Ted

Reading this I bit my lip. Pulling out my phone, I quickly dialed his number. He answered after the fourth ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ted, I was just able to read your note and you wanted me to call you…"

"Oh hey Charity!" He said, his smile shining through his tone. "I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me again after the house show tomorrow."

I grinned. He asked me out again!

"Well that is if you don't already have plans…"

"No, I don't have any plans. I'd love to go out with you again!"

"Great!" He exclaimed. "I'll see you tomorrow at the show then."

"Alright see you tomorrow." After hanging up the phone, I felt like jumping up and down when there was a knock on the door. "Hello?"

"Hey are you ready to go?" I heard Cody call from the other side of the door. For some strange reason I felt a slight pang of guilt.

"Yeah Codes. I'll be right out."

To play it as though I really was going to the bathroom, I ran the faucet for a few seconds and then hit the hand dryers. I waited a little bit before I finally came out. Seeing me Cody held out his hand. "Ready?"

Maybe I was imagining it but Cody kinda lit up when he saw me… doubt it. Smiling, I grabbed his hand nodding and we left.

The Next Day

Before the house show, we had a couple's photo shoot for . They had Cody in black pants and a lilac button up shirt with his intercontinental title while I was in a tight fitting lace and crocheted purple dress with black heels. My dark brown hair fell around my face in soft waves. The bangs pulled back and held by a silver beret. I joined Cody by the backdrop and talked while we waited for the photographer to finish setting up.

"Looking sexy." He smirked. "You should look like that more often."

Rolling my eyes I chuckled. "Well you look pretty hot yourself." I smiled.

He thanked me and as soon as the photographer was ready he started calling out orders. First picture he wanted me to stand next to Cody with my arm holding his shoulder and his arm wrapped around me. Next he wanted me to stand in front of Cody facing the camera with my right hand behind his neck.

"Now Cody, wrap your left arm around her waist." Rob the photographer instructed. Cody did as he was told and Rib told me to put my left hand on top of Cody's and intertwine our fingers.

"Charity, lean your head back to rest on Cody's shoulder. The face him as if trying to look at him….good. Cody look at the camera."

He took the picture then Cody did the unexpected and looked at me before leaning in and kissing me. My hand was still on the back of his neck.

"Great!" Rob exclaimed. "Perfect hold that pose!"

After we broke away, Cody looked into my eyes for a moment before looking away. That kiss felt way too real to be staged. We did a few more before changing and getting ready for the house show.

Smackdown House Show- Buffalo, NY

I waited in the hallway playing with my phone as Cody got changed. I was randomly tweeting people when Sheamus and Wade started walking down the hallways towards me arguing about whom has a sexier accent: English men or Irish men.

"No, no, no! English accents are sexier. Look at James Bond!" Wade exclaimed.

"Whatever Fella. The lasses love Irish accents more." Sheamus argued. I chuckled and they look at me.

"Okay let's ask a woman. Charity, who's accent is sexier? Mine or the ginger's?" Wade asked. Sheamus glared at Wade from calling him a ginger which made me laugh even more.

"I don't know. Both of you try and hit on me and I'll tell ya." I grinned. I was only kidding but they go for it!
Sheamus goes first and I put on a straight face. He leans against the wall and puts his hand over his heart. "I think I can die happy now, Lass because I've just seen a piece of heaven."
"That was pretty hot." I nod."Wade, your turn."
Sheamus moves out of the way and Wade walks over to me, grinning. "Excuse me, Can I borrow a quarter?"
Sheamus scoffs and I ask why. Grabbing my hand, he looks into my eyes. "So I can call my mom and tell her I just met the girl of my dreams."
I think I actually started blushing because he smirked. "Okay so who's accent is sexier?" He asks.

"Hm…it's a hard decision but I'm gonna have to go with Sheamus."

"What?" Wade exclaimed. Sheamus started laughing and taunting Wade.

"You chose a ginger over me? Unbelievable!" He continued to rage. Sheamus and I thought it was hilarious.

"Well she obviously has great taste." Sheamus grinned. Sheamus thanked me and Wade glared at me before walking away to get ready for their street fight. I went back to playing with my phone until Cody came out. We walked over near the board that had tonight's matches and all that.
Rhodes & DiBiase vs Epico & Primo- Dance competition

Ted joined us and glanced at the board. "A dance competition?"

"Seems so." I shrugged. Cody got an idea and told me to stay while he and Ted left to change. I was confused but did as I was told. When they came back, they both were wearing those old pants with snaps on either side. I gave them a questioning look.

"You'll see." Ted smiled. When it was time to go out Cody's music played and we made our way to the ring. Ted then made his own entrance then Epico and Primo. Epico grabbed the mic from Lillian Garcia.

"This isn't fair! You can't have 3 against two!" He whined. He got a chorus of boos while Primo nodded and shouted in agreement. The ref tells me to go out on the apron and I obey. I grin as the music starts to play.
When I walk on by, girls be looking like damn he fly
I pimp to the beat, walking down the street in my new lafreak, yeah

Epico and Primo look at each other. They have no idea what to do! Finally they start doing some Mexican folk dancing.
This is how I roll, animal print, pants outta control,
It's Redfoo with the big afro
and like Bruce Lee I got the claw, yo

The crowd starts to boo them so they stop and yell at the crowd. Ted and Cody scoff as they get into the ring.

Girl look at that body, AH! Girl look at that body , AH!, Girl look at that body , AH!
I work out

They start doing body builder poses which makes me laugh.
Girl look at that body,AH! Girl look at that body, AH! Girl look at that body , AH!
I work out

Ted flexes his biceps and smiles at me.

When I walk in the spot, this is what I see
everybody stops and they staring at me

They walk to the middle of the ring.
I got a passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it, show it
they grin at each other and at the same time, they both rip off their pants to reveal their trunks underneath! I have to grip onto the ropes I'm laughing so hard. Ladies in the arena are going bizerk.
I'm sexy and I know it

The CD or whatever they were using must have skipping because all of a sudden it was at the wiggle part.

I'm sexy and I know it...

Check it out, Check it out
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeah , Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeah , Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeah , Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeah

They put their hands behind their heads and wiggle their hips suggestively. By now I'm almost on the apron in tears from laughing.
Do the wiggle man, Do the wiggle man
Yeah I'm sexy and I know it

They pose and then Lillian asks the crowd who won. There's a mixed response but in the end we win. We taunt Epico and Primo a little before making our way behind the curtain.

"That was incredible!" Ted exclaimed right before we go through the curtain. Luckily there are two curtains. We get through the first set of curtains then suddenly, Ted grabs my face and presses his lips against mine.