Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Chocolate Makes Everything Better....Right?

As Ted pulled away, he looked at me. Hands still holding my face, he quickly let go and looked away. Cody looked about as shocked as I was. We all just stood there for an awkward moment until Ted spoke.

"Um…Sorry about that…"He said. "I was just caught up in the moment."
I could see Cody look between Ted and I before he stormed off through the curtain.

"What's wrong with him?" Ted asked. I wondered the same thing.

"No Idea." I answered with a shrug.

"Well I'll see you after I go change."

He planted a small kiss on my cheek and walked through the curtain.

—Locker Room—

As Ted entered the room, he glanced over at Cody who was angrily stuffing his clothes in his bag. Ted strolled over to his locker near Cody and opened it.

"Hey Codes…Are you okay?" He asked looking over at him.
"I'm fine." Cody replied flatly. "Why?"

"Well you bolted when I kissed…wait. Do you like Charity?"

Cody paused what he's doing for a moment before zipping up his bag. "No. She's just my friend…" As he shouldered his bag he mumbled something before leaving.

I was talking to Sheamus and Natalya when Cody walks up.

"Ready?" He asks holding out his hand,

"Actually I'm gonna go grab a bite with Ted, Nattie, and Sheamus here."

"Oh…" He said letting his hand drop.

"You can come too, Cody." Nattie offered with a smile. He shook his head.

"No…" He said softly. "I'm going head back to the hotel and just relax…Thanks anyways though."

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Alright." I frowned. "I guess I'll see you at the hotel."

Nodding, he gave me a peck on the cheek before walking away.

When Ted came back we all stood up.

"Alright." He said clasping his hands together. "Where should we go?"

"How about Pizza Hut?" Nattie suggested. We all agreed and headed to the parking lot before piling into two cars. Nattie and Sheamus in one while I rode with Ted. We rode in silence for a while until it was broken by Ted.

"So… again sorry about the kiss."

"Why are you sorry?" I asked looking at him.

"Well, I caught you by surprise….and Cody didn't look too happy either…."

"Yeah…speaking of Cody were you able to talk to him? Did you find out what's wrong?" I asked.

He shook his head. "No, when I asked him if he was okay he said yes. Since he stormed off when I kissed you, I asked him if he likes you…"

"What did he say?"
"He said no, you're just his friend."

I looked down at my hands. I guess I was wrong…Cody doesn't actually have feelings for me. I quickly changed the subject to something non-Cody related.

After eating we say goodbye to the other two and get back in the car. It's late November so it's freezing outside. We just sit there for a while as we wait for the car to heat up.

"Do you like chocolate?" Ted asked.

At first I didn't know what he was talking about. It was so random.

"What?"

"Do you like chocolate? I know some people don't really care for it."

I nodded excitedly. "I love chocolate." I chuckled. "I'm a chocolate addict."

"Perfect." He grinned. After a while we pulled into the parking lot of some sort of restaurant. As we walked inside there were tables with little dishes of rice crispy treats, pretzels and all sorts of snacks and a little pot with a burner underneath. Ted brought me to a fondue restaurant.

A girl maybe around my cousin Casey's age walked up to the table we picked and smiled. "Hi. Welcome to Le Chateau Fondue. Would you like something to drink?"

Ted turned to me. "Hot chocolate okay?"

I nodded and he ordered two hot chocolates before turning back to me. Taking one of the rice squares and put it on my fondue fork while we waited for the chocolate to melt. There were blocks of different kinds chocolate and we chose the milk chocolate. We talked for a while until the girl returned with our hot chocolate. Man did it smell good. They topped it with whipped cream and cinnamon. We both took small sips to start warming up talking here and there.

The chocolate had finally melted and Ted put a strawberry on his fondue fork and dipped it in.

"So what's it like being in a romantic storyline with Cody?"

"It's okay." I shrugged. He thinks it's just a storyline…good. Let's keep it like that for now. We talk and dip stuff in the chocolate laughing at random jokes and having a great time.

"Mmm, you have to try this…" He said as he took a bite from his chocolate covered strawberry. He put another one on his fork and dipped it before taking it off and holding it up for me. I took a bite and Oh my god he was right. It tasted amazing. So amazing that I had chocolate dripping down my chin. Ted pointed it out laughing and I laughed as I went to wipe it away but ted beat me to it. He hand slid over to cup my face and he smiled. He looked into my eyes for a moment before we both leaned in and had what had to be the sweetest kiss ever. Pulling away, Ted's hand remained on my face and he smiled. "Oh yeah. That was way better than the chocolate and strawberry combined."

I chuckled in response and he leaned in for one last kiss before we finished up our chocolate and headed back to the hotel where, as always, Ted walked me to my door.

"I had an amazing time with you tonight and hope that many more follow."

"Yeah me too." I smiled. Once again he leaned in pressing his lips against mine. God this man was a great kisser!

Pulling away he grinned. We said goodbye and I unlocked my door and stepped inside.