Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Kissing, Closets, And Sheer Panic

Before pulling Cody into the room, Kelly saw us and started calling Cody's name. As soon as we were both inside I noticed that we weren't in a locker room. We were in a cramped little closet filled with brooms, mops, and this counter with a sink. The room was so small that Cody and I were standing extremely close together in the dark.

"So we're alone…" Cody finally said after a few moments in silence.

"Yep." I strained myself to listen for Kelly's voice. It wasn't that hard since the dumb blonde was still calling his name. Her voice started to sound closer by the second.

"…What do you want to—"

The panic of Kelly finding Cody started to grow as her voice sounded closer and closer so I cut him off by crashing my lips against his. It took a moment but he finally reciprocated the action. His hands felt around until they found my back. He pulled me closer and started to deepen the kiss. Kelly was still getting nearer so I felt behind me for the counter. As soon as I found it I pulled away from Cody and lifted myself so that I could sit on the edge of it.

"Charity?" He whispered into the dark. I reached out and touched his chest. I moved my hand to the side to grab his hoodie and pulled him near me again and started to kiss him again. Luckily there was no hesitation as he continued. I had a leg on either side of him and my hands on the back of his neck. My legs were just long enough to push on the door ensuring it stayed closed.

I could feel his hand go from my waist, down to my hips, slide down my thighs, and started to go under my skirt before I stopped him.

"Sorry." He mumbled before deepening the kiss once more. At this point I'm half listening for Kelly and half, as much as I hate to admit it, getting lost in the rush of emotions. We were kissing for a while until I remember I'm supposed to be listening for Kelly. I break the kiss and hear Cody's light panting. Even he was breathless from that.

"Listen…Charity I have to tell you something. I lo—"

"Shh." I whispered. I tried my best to listen but heard nothing. Where is she?

"But I really need to tell you this. I really do—"

"Where is she?" I wondered aloud. I pushed him back a little and slid off the counter before walked over to the door.

"Where's who?"

I shushed him once more as I slowly opened the door. It took a moment for my eyes to readjust to the light before I saw Kelly way down the hallway. "What an idiot." I chuckled to myself. "Come on." I grabbed Cody's hand and led him out into the hallway.

I let go of his hand and scanned the hallway once more before starting to walk. I noticed that Cody wasn't with me and saw him just standing there. I grabbed his hand and we started walking down the hallway. I knew he had another little segment with Booker T so I needed to get him over there so he'd be ready.

"Come on. Your segment should be starting soon." I said. He stopped again causing me to stop.

"What?" I asked.

"Who were you looking for?" he inquired. He looked at me and I shrugged.

"Nobody." I waved it off and tried to pull him down the hallway until he stopped again.

"It's Kelly isn't it? She won the mistletoe match and you know that she wants to kiss me."

I stopped in my tracks and looked back him expecting to see a smirk but didn't. "No...I thought I saw a crew member." I lied. "I didn't want to have her watch me pull you into the closet."

"Mhm…" He muttered unconvinced as he grabbed my hand. We walked back to where Booker T was getting ready for his segment with Matt Striker. We had got there right in time as the interview had just started.

"Booker, any idea why Cody Rhodes has such a problem with you?" Matt asked.

"You know, I really don't know what Cody Rhodes' problem is but after tonight, it's gonna all come to a—" That's all Booker was able to say until Cody assaulted Booker with his Intercontinental Title. Matt moved out of the frame and Cody circled Booker. The title was in his hands poised for another strike if need be. Booker writhed in pain on the floor and Cody grinned. He readied himself, when Booker slowly started to make his way back to his feet and he swung the title once more.

The camera guy looked down at the title and pained expression of Booker T. He cried out and Cody stooped down a little and started to laugh holding out his hand in a mocking gesture. He straightened up and gave Booker one last glance before he walked out of the frame. The camera stayed on Booker while a ref came over to check on him. From the corner of my eye, I could see that Kelly had spotted us and was headed our way.

"That was a great segment." I grinned at Cody. I rested my hand on his chest and slowly traced a finger down to his abs. He looked down at my hand and back up at me. I moved both my hands back up his chest to the back of his neck and lowered his head so his lips were near mine.

"You liked that, huh?" He asked with a grin. I locked my gaze with his and nodded.

"Hey Cody!" Kelly cheerfully greeted as if I wasn't there. Cody paid no attention to her and I grinned.

"Yeah, I did." I pulled his head towards mine until our lips met in a soft kiss. I must have gotten a little too into the kiss because by the time we pulled away, Kelly was already gone.

"So I was thinking that maybe tonight, we could just go back to the hotel, just you and I and…." He started to say until Ally and Natalya walked up.

"Hey! We're gonna go get changed and head to Wal-Mart. Wanna come with us?" Ally asked.

"Sure." I shrugged. I give Cody a quick peck on the lips and he frowned. "It's okay. I'll meet you back at the hotel." I pulled away from his grasp and walked off with Ally and Nattie to the Divas locker room.