Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Truth Or Dare Part 1

While we were at Wal-Mart we were just walking around when we saw this little truth or Dare game. We decided to buy it because we decided to have a little party for some of the superstars and Divas we knew. This should be fun.

At the hotel

I unlocked my door and walked inside. I was supposed to convince Cody to play and write out the names of the guys and girls playing on little slips of paper. Ally bought beer and soda for the drinks and Nattie ordered a few pizzas.

Like always, Cody was stretched out on the bed. I walked over and crawled over him.

"Hey. You're back." He smiled.

"Yep and I'm here to invite you to a party."

"A party?"

"Yep." I smiled back. I leaned over him to grab my notebook that I left on the nightstand.

"What party?" He asked as he played with the neckline of my shirt. I grabbed the little bag that was also on the table that held my drawing supplies. I needed a pink and blue skinny marker so I shifted so that I was sitting on Cody's lower stomach with a knee on either side of him. I placed the little bag on his stomach and rifled through it until I found what I needed and put the bag on the table.

"Nattie is holding a little party with beer, soda, and pizza in her room because we're all gonna play Truth or Dare…" I grinned at him. "Adult edition."

I was about to get off him so I could start writing the names but Cody hand s on my legs. "That's okay," He said. "You can stay there."

I eyed him for a moment waiting for a sexual comment of some sort but received nothing. How strange.

I grabbed the notebook and ripped out a sheet. "So are you going to the party?"

"Sure."

I nodded as I ripped the paper down the long way before putting them together and ripping them into six pieces.

"What are you doing?" He asked as I separated the 12 pieces into two piles.

"Well we have both superstars and divas going so my job is to write names on sheets of paper. We bought this truth or dare spinner. Whose ever turn it is, they spin to see if they get a truth or a dare, then they choose a name of the opposite sex to give them a truth or dare.

"Okay so I take it that the pink marker is for the girl names and blue for the boys?" He asked picking up one pile of six. I nodded. "I'll help you. Give me a marker."

I handed him the pink marker and I started to write the guys names while Cody wrote mine, Ally, and Nattie's names. "Who else?" He asked.

"Alicia, Beth, and Tamina."

"No Kelly?" I gave him a 'really' look and he grinned. "Just checking."

For the guys it was going to be Cody, Wade, Zack, Sheamus, Miz, and Ted. I reached in my pocket and grabbed the two little plastic bags and put the girl names in one and the guys in another. I set it on the table and got off Cody. I chuckled as he groaned in object.

"Come on Codes. It's a pajama party." I grinned.

"But I sleep in my boxers?"

I opened my bag and grabbed my tank top and sleep shorts. "Wear some shorts and a shirt then." I said before walking into the bathroom.

I came out a few moments later in my tank top and shorts and my hair up in a ponytail. Cody was already sitting on the edge of the bed in his shirt and shorts holding the two bags of names.
"Ready?" I smiled. He nodded as he stood up and crossed the room. I grabbed our key card and opened the door. We headed over to Nattie's room and knocked. Ally opened the door and smiled.

"Hey!" She greeted as she seen Cody. "You decided to join us!" She had on a spaghetti strap tank top with pajama pants and her hair was in two braids. She motioned us in and we saw everybody except Nattie and Sheamus.

"Hey Ally. Where's Nattie?"

"She went downstairs to get the pizzas. Sheamus went to help her bring them up." She replied. I caught a glance at Ted as he talked to Alicia and Tamina. He saw me and smiled. Like our room, Nattie's had a little couch near the corner and a small balcony with a bench. Cody walked over to the little couch and signaled for me to sit next to him. On my way to the couch, I grabbed both Wade and Zack's baseball caps.

"Hey!" Wade objected.

"Hey! We need them." I laughed. Cody surprisingly put his arm around me as I sat down. I put both hats in my lap and emptied the names. Girl names in Zack's and the guys in Wade's.

Cody grabbed the hats and carefully put them over on the table and surprised me by grabbing my legs and putting them on his lap. Again, I expected some weird or perverted comment but got nothing. What is with him today?

Finally Nattie and Sheamus came back with the pizza. They set the pizzas down and set some paper plates. "No that's okay." Cody smiled as I started to get up. "I'll get it. What kind of pizza do you want?"

I looked at him for a while. Why was he acting so sweet? I mean, he has his sweet moments but normally he'd be making sexual comments and trying to make a move on me and hasn't. Normally when I ask him to do something for me he smirks and tells me I have two legs so I can get it. Is he just playing the part of the doting fiancée?

"What kind do you want?" He asked again.

"Cheese is fine." He nodded and walked away to get our pizza. As he was off grabbing our pizza, Ted walked over and sat on my other side.

"Hey." He smiled. "So a truth or dare party, huh?"

I chuckled. "Yeah. Ally, Nattie and I went to Wal-Mart after the show and we saw this little kids Truth or Dare Game with a spinner. We're just using the spinner though."

"Sounds like this is going to be an interesting night." He laughed. Cody came back as Ted and I were talking and gave me my pizza.

"Thanks Codes." I smiled. I looked over at the cooler that was across the room and forgot to ask for a drink. "Shit. I forgot a drink." I started to get up once again but was stopped when Ted offered to get me one.

"That's okay Ted. I'll get it." Cody said quickly as he stood up. "Soda or beer?"
"Pepsi please." Cody handed me my soda and sat back down. We all ate and talked until finally Nattie grabbed the little spinner and placed it on the floor.

"Everyone come sit in a circle around the spinner and I'll explain the rules. We did as we were told and I handed her both hats. "Okay so we'll go around the circle clockwise. When it's your turn, you'll spin and then pick a name of the opposite sex to give you whatever it landed on. Ready?"

We all nodded and she decided she'd go first. She spun the little spinner and it landed on Truth. She reached into Wade's hat and drew out a name. "Sheamus." She said.

"Hm…" He said rubbing his hands together. "We'll start out with an easy one…." He glanced at Wade and smirked. "Whose accent is sexier? Mine or Wade's?"

"Bloody hell! This again?" Wade complained.

"Definitely yours, Sheamus." She responded with a smile. Wade started to complain so we moved on. Tamina was next and spun. She got Truth also. She drew a name and got Ted.

"If you were a homosexual, which one of your friends would you make a pass at?"

Since all the girls in the room were friends, Tamina looked at us. "Um..." She started to laugh. "I guess Nattie. She's just so beautiful!"

"Aww thanks Tamina." Nattie smiled." Ted was next and got Dare. He reached into Zack's hat and pulled out a name. "Nattie."

"Okay…I dare you to…give Charity a passionate kiss." She giggled. I started to blush as Ted turned to me. He gave me a small smile and cupped my face before giving me a very passionate kiss. By the time he pulled away, I was blushing up a storm.

"Damn." Ally laughed. I quickly looked away from Ted just in time to see Cody roll his eyes. It was my turn so I spun and got Truth. I reached into the hat and pulled out a name. "Zack." I read.

"Who do you like more? Cody or….Ted?"

Oh shit. He just had to ask that. Now I'm stuck. On one side I have Cody and other the other Ted. If I say Ted, people start questioning because I'm supposed to be engaged to Cody. If I say Cody, Ted will feel like what we have is a lie.

"Well…they're both obviously great guys but I'll have to go with…." Ted was leaning on his hand that was between us. I gently placed my hand on his and looked at Cody. "Cody."

They all nodded and I glanced at Ted. I'll have to tell him later on my real answer. Next up is Cody. He gets Truth and draws Tamina.

"If Charity was handcuffed to the bed, what would you do to her?" She asked. Cody looked at me and started laughing because of our last incident involving handcuffs.

"This should be good." Wade commented. Him and Zack both leaned in to hear better. Cody turned to look at me.

"Well first I'd blindfold her. The element of surprise and the wonder of what I'm going to do with arouse her. Then I'll lightly kiss her neck. So lightly that it'll make her want more. Then wait a little then kiss near her collar bone. Each time I wait then move a little lower. I'd always just barely make contact making her practically beg for more…." He said never looking away. "Then…" He smirked slightly. "The rest I'd rather show then tell."

He looked away at Wade. "Your turn." It took a moment for everyone to continue after that. Even I started wondering before I realized what I was doing and scolded myself.

Finally Wade spun and got Truth and drew Beth.

"Okay, Wade. Out of all the women in the room, chose 3 and tell who you would fuck, marry and kill."

"That's a tough one…" He said nervously rubbing his chin. "I guess I'd have to say…Kill Alicia…."

Alicia's jaw dropped. "What? Why me?"

"You're annoying at times." She pouted and he continued. "Marry Nattie and fuck Charity."

"Why me?" I laughed. All he had to say was one word.

"Batman." He grinned. Cody and Zack both nodded in agreement while Sheamus and Ted gave me questioning looks. Beth's turn and she gets dare! She draws Cody.

"Beth, I dare you to hold lipstick in your mouth and write 'Fuck Me!' on Zack's stomach." He grinned.

Getting up, Nattie laughed as she handed her a tube of lipstick. Blushing, Zack lies down and lifts his shirt. Beth put the lipstick tube between her lips and started writing on Zack's stomach. She started laughing after 'Fuck' and dropped the lipstick. She was about to pick it up with her hand but Cody said, "No! You have to pick it up with your mouth."

Zack had to close his eyes as she did so. She finished writing you then for a laugh drew a big arrow pointing down. Everyone except Zack had a good laugh and we moved on to Sheamus. He spun and got dare. He reached into Zack's hat and pulled out my name.

I had to think about this. Finally I got an idea. "Okay Sheamus stand up. You too Alicia." They exchanged glances but did as they were told. "Now Sheamus stick your hand down Alicia's pants and grab her ass."

Wade started laughing and Sheamus glared at him. He turned to Alicia. "Sorry Lass…" He said as he pulled her waistband a little and stuck his hand down her pants. We all laughed as Alicia squeaked as Sheamus grabbed her ass. The rest of us were in hysterics.

After a couple moments we all calm down and Zack spun getting dare. He drew Tamina.

"Zack, you have to guess what kind of underwear each girl in here is wearing. If you guess more than three incorrectly, you must play the rest of the night in your underwear." She grinned.

Zack rubbed his hands together excitedly. "Okay… I'm determined to not get any wrong. Nattie you're wearing pink panties, Ally you're wearing a black G-string, Charity you have Batman panties, Beth, you have red lace panties, Alicia you have black panties and Tamina…You're going commando." He grinned. Laughing, we got up and turned around before pulling our bottoms down one at a time.

Ally is wearing a pink lacy thong, I have Iron Man boy shorts, Beth has purple lace boy shorts, Nattie has a pink low rise G-string, Alicia has black hipster panties and Tamina has on red hipster panties.

"Matching bra?" Wade grinned at me as we all sat back down.

"I'm not gonna say." I laugh. It's now Alicia's turn and she spins. She gets Truth and draws from Wade's hat. "Wade."

"If you could have sex with anyone here, who would it be?"

"Um…" She said with a nervous giggle. "I guess Miz." She pointed to him and he smirked.

"Who wouldn't?
"Okay, Miz. It's your turn." Nattie told him. He spun and got Truth also. He picked Nattie's name from Zack's hat.

"Okay, now I know at least half of us are wondering….do you shave or wax your legs?" She laughed.

"What do you mean? My legs are naturally hairless. It's called great genetics."

Nattie looked unconvinced so Ally spoke up. "Waxes." She grins and all the guys start ripping on him.

"Ha ha ha." He remarks. "Can we just get on with the game?"

It's Ally's turn and she gets dare. She reaches into Wade's hat and gets Wade. We all look at him expectantly and he smirks. "Ally, I dare you to give Charity a passionate kiss on the lips."

All the guys in the room went wide eyed, as did the girls as their gaze fell upon us waiting….