Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Truth Or Dare Part 2

Every once looked at us expectantly. It was kinda funny. Ally and I looked at each other and grinned. All the guys were just staring waiting to see if we'd do it.

"Ready?" She muttered. I nodded and leaned in. Our lips touch and as we kiss we try not to laugh at the response we get from the guys. As we pull away smiling, we look around at all the guys who had dreamy looks on their faces.

"That was so hot, babe." Mike said as he nipped at Ally's neck. She giggled and smiled at me. I shook my head chuckling and was surprised to see even Ted staring at me in awe. His jaw had dropped and I shut it. He noticed what he was doing and started to blush.

"Okay guys!" Nattie laughed. "Wipe up the drool so we can play one more round."

"This time we should go around and do the opposite of what we did in the 1st round." Beth suggested and everyone agreed.

"Okay… we'll go around and if you had Truth, you get a dare and vice versa." She smiled.

"Do we still draw the name of the opposite sex?" Wade asked. Nattie nodded and we all agreed. Nattie started again and since she had truth last time, this time she gets a dare. She draws Zack and he grins.

"Using your mouth, make your way from my wrist to my ear. Take your time."

Nattie scootches over near Zack. "Ready?" He nods and she slowly licks up arm, pausing near his neck to let out a giggle at Zack's reaction then continuing up to his ear. "Done!"

"Damn….Nattie, wanna go out sometime?" He joked.

She laughed as she crawled back to her spot and then it was Tamina's turn. She has dare and draws Sheamus.

"Okay lass, you have 10 seconds to excite me just by kissing." He grins. "But…you're not limited to just my lips." He winked. She looked around nervously for a moment before she started to kiss his neck seductively as we counted down. Sheamus had to stop us at 3 since apparently he got too excited. He started to blush and we moved onto Ted. He had dare last time so he had truth and drew Ally.

"Ted… what would you like to do with Charity?" She grinned at me. Why was it always me?

"Well I'd…" he started. "I'd take her to…" He looked around at the guys. "I'd take her back to my place for a night of wild, hot, passionate sex." He grinned. Both mine and Cody's jaws dropped and I started to blush like crazy. Ted gave me a small smile and put his hand on mine.

"Whoa…okay then." Ally giggled. "Charity, you're up!"
I have dare and draw Wade. Now I just know this is gonna be interesting.

"Charity….I dare you to…Make out with Cena." He laughed. I gave him a confused look.
"How? Cena isn't here?"

"No…but you have to knock on his door and kiss him."

"Fine." I sighed and stood up.

"Ally, go with her and record it with your phone so we can see it." Wade commanded.

"Okay." She giggled as she stood up. She grabbed her phone and followed me out of the room. We walked down the hallway to his room and I took a deep breath. "Ready?" she asked. I nodded and she started recording. I knocked on his door and waited. It's like 2 in the morning so I'm sure he was sleeping. He's a busy guy so I wouldn't doubt it.

We were about to walk away when I heard the door click. I signaled for Ally to stand on the side of the door. John answers the door half-awake wearing only tight boxer shorts.

"Charity?" He asks seeing me. "What are—" I cut him off by pulling him to me and crashing my lips. We kissed for a while before he surprised the hell out of me and put his hands on sides and started to kiss back! Before this could develop into anything else, I quickly pulled away leaving him confused and breathless.

"Still amazing, John." I said with a wink. "Thanks."
He just stood there for a moment as I walked off. I heard the door shut and Ally burst out laughing.

"Damn!" She exclaimed. "That was hot."

She has no idea. She stopped recording before she started laughing and we got back to the room where everyone was waiting. "Did she do it?" Wade grinned.

Ally nodded her head excitedly and went over to show him. I noticed that neither Cody nor Ted look but instead sat there silently.

"Oh man!" Zack laughed. "Poor Broski must be so confused!" I sat back down between the guys and everyone finally settled down.

"So before we move onto Cody…how was he?" Nattie grinned. They all looked at me expectantly and I blushed.

"He's okay…" More like incredible. He's the best at a lot of things and kissing is just one of them. I should know…
"Oh she loved it." Ally giggled. Finally it's Cody's turn and he gets dare and draws Ally.

She looks at Nattie grinning and Nattie nods. "Cody…you need to wear this." She said pulling a hot pink G-string from her pocket. "And only this. Then walk down to the lobby and ask for an extra pillow."

She was barely able to finish the sentence before going into a fit of giggles.

"Okay." He smirked as he stood up. He grabbed the G-string and walked off into the bathroom.

"Oh god…" Ted muttered to me. "This should be interesting…"

I nodded and my jaw dropped when he walked out. I think he's the only guy that can pull off a hot pink G-string because all I could see was his perfectly tanned and toned abs, the little indents at his hips, and his pecs. He looked fucking hot.

All the women agreed as they whistled while the guys blocked their eyes. Cody caught me looking him up and down and smirked.

"Okay, so who's recording this?" He asked. The girls started arguing making Cody smirk even more until Ally looked at me. "How about Charity and I?"

They started to object but Nattie smiled. "Okay. Charity, you go with Ally."

I let out a breath and stood up following Ally. "Ready?" Cody grinned.

Ally was already laughing and nodded since she couldn't talk. He opened the door and I could feel my face becoming redder by the second. We got into the elevator and hit the button for the lobby. The song playing was 'Sexy and I know it' which made Ally laugh even more. Cody stood there like it was no big deal and started singing along. He started to dance around a little bit but stopped before the doors slid open for the lobby.

We stepped out into the lobby and the looks we got were funny! Cody strolled over to the desk where the lady was trying to repress her laughter. "May I help you, sir?"

"Yeah, I need an extra pillow. I'm at a party and well….I think you can guess the rest." He grinned as woman looked at him.

It took a little while before he got a pillow but then he thanked her before turning on his heel and the elevator. Back in the elevator, Ally was laughing and Cody was trying to talk to her. Luckily he was busy talking because I can't stop checking him out! No matter how much I tried to stop I couldn't.

Stop checking him out. Stop checking him out. He's your friend. Your very hot friend. Your very hot guy friend….
I scolded myself and shook my head to clear the very dirty thought that were starting to creep in.

"Are you okay?" Cody asked seeing my hand on my head covering my eyes.

"Yeah…I'm fine. Small headache." I lied. Surprisingly he started rubbing my back comfortingly.

"After I get changed back into my clothes, want to go back to the room and relax?" He asked. I peeked through my fingers expecting see the smirk that I knew was gonna be there but only saw his concerned expression.

"No, that's okay. I'll be fine." I replied with a small smile. The elevator finally got to our floor and we walked back to the room where Cody went into the bathroom immediately to change. Ally showed everyone the video and I sat back down in my spot next to Ted.

"How'd it go?" He asked.

"It was…Definitely interesting." I replied with a laugh. He smiled and again put his hand on mine. When he did so, thoughts of what he said he wanted to do with me came back making me blush. Cody came back full dressed and took his seat next to me. He was sitting a little closer to me than before and put his hand on my knee comfortingly.

Next it was Wade's turn and he gets dare. He draws Alicia and groans.

"Hey!" She pouts.

"What? You're annoying!"

"Then I dare you to go in the closet with me and play Adult seven minutes in heaven." She grinned.

"No." Wade replied crossing his arms across his chest.

"Fine! How about with….Charity?"

Wade quickly jumps up and starts walking towards the closet. "Okay…"

"Wait!" Nattie jumps up and pulls a blindfold out of her top and put it on Wade.

"What the bloody hell is this?" He asked.

"It makes it kinkier for you." She chuckles. He shrugs and goes into the closet and closes the door. I start to get up when Alicia grins and tells me to sit down. I give her a confused look and she walks over to the closet and steps inside before closing the door.

Ally set the timer for 7 minutes and we all just talked while we waited. Cody leaned near my ear. "How's your headache?" He whispered.

"Better." I smile. Ted finishes his drink then stands up. We all look at him. "Nattie, thank you for inviting me. It has been extremely fun but I think I'm going to call it a night.
"Alright Ted." She replied. "Thanks for coming. See you later."

He said goodnight to everyone and before he left he smiled at me and then left. As soon as Ted was gone, Cody his arm behind me and leaned towards me. It was times like these that I couldn't figure out if it was to act like my doting fiancé or because of other reasons. I decided to play along and lean back towards him. He rubbed light little circles on my knee as we waited for the 7 minutes to be over. Every now and then, Cody would lower his head near my neck and press a light kiss sending shivers down my spine.

Finally 7 minutes passed and we heard nothing. Beth got up and walked over to the closet opened the door to find Wade's hands in places they probably shouldn't have been….

"Oh wow, Wade." Beth said as she repressed the urge to laugh. He paused what he was doing and smirked.

"What? Charity hasn't complained." He still had the blindfold on so of course he still thought it was me.

"No I haven't." I called from where I was seated with Cody. Wade's smirk diminished and he removed his hands and lifted up the blindfold to see Alicia.

"Bloody hell!" He exclaimed as he quickly scrambled to his feet. "That's it. I'm done for the night….Thanks Nattie." He opened the door and walked out leaving behind his hat.

Alicia walked out of the closet laughing and took her seat back between Miz and Zack. "My turn!" Beth grins as she pulls out a name. She has Truth and draws Miz.

"Okay, I'll make this short and sweet. Out of the guys left, who do you think is bigger down below?" He smirked.

"Hm…Guys hold out your thumbs." They all gave her a weird look but did as they were told. She looked around and pointed to Zack. "I say Zack."

The guys all objected and Zack started fist pumping. "You're up Sheamus."

He has truth and draws Alicia. "Okay, if you could have anyone as a slave who would it be and why?"

He thought about this for a moment. "I think Wade. He can do my laundry since I hate doing it." He laughed.
"Why Wade?" Beth asked.

"Because he told me he loves doing laundry." He shrugs. We all laugh and it's Zack's turn. He has Truth and draws my name.

"Zack, what is your favorite feature on Nattie?"

"Eyes or boobs." He grins and Nattie laughs. "Pretty self-explanatory."

We all agree and then it's Alicia's turn. She gets dare and draws Miz.

"Okay Alicia, kiss every girl here or take off a piece of clothing."

"Well I'm all kissed out…" She laughed. "So I'll take off a piece of clothing." She strips off her shirt and then passes the Zack's hat to Miz. He has dare and draws Beth.

"Miz I dare you to seductively lick Ally's stomach."

He smirks and shrugs. "Okay."

Ally lies down and lifts her shirt. He starts to lick near her belly button really slow and goes up before turning his head and going to the side. Ally forces her eyes shut and bites her lip making all of us except Cody laugh. He's too focused on me to watch. He presses a few light kisses near my jawline and starts to go down my neck until he stops to see what's happening.

As soon as Miz is done they both sit up and are all cuddly with each other. Miz kisses on her neck and they're whispering to each other.

"Ally? Oh Ally…" Nattie says trying to get her attention. Ally finally looks at her while Miz continues to kiss her neck.

"Hm?"

"It's your turn."

"Oh." She grabs Wade's hat and picked a name. She has truth and draws Cody.

"Hm…" He says resting his chin on my shoulder. "How long have you and Mike been sleeping together."

"Uh…." She looked at Mike. "Since a month after we started dating?"

"Sounds about right." He nodded before going back to work on her neck.

"Um….I'm getting kinda tired…" She said looking at Mike. "Maybe we should call it a night. Right Mike?"

He frowned for a moment until he realized what she was doing. "Uh, yeah! We should call it a night…"

They said goodbye to everyone and left in a hurry. "Well I'm not going to get any sleep tonight." Zack commented. We laughed since their room was right next to his and Wade's. The rest of us all helped Nattie clean up the room and all that before splitting off into our own rooms.

Cody and I got back to our room and walk inside before Cody closes the door behind us. I start walking towards the bed and Cody grabs my hand and slowly pulls me towards him and gets face to face with me. I almost kiss him but think better of it and break away.

I grab his hand and lead him near the bed; letting go when he's a few feet away. I sit on the bed and let out a sigh as I lay back.

He slowly walks over and leans over so that his body hovers right above mine and kisses me before pulling away to look in my eyes. My hands run from his chest down his abs to the bottom of his shirt.

Eyes locked on mine, he kneels on the bed a knee on either side of my right leg and strips off the shirt and tosses it to the side. He slides his hands out and rests on his forearms so his body is hovering a few inches above mine. He leans his head down towards mine and our lips meet in a soft, yet passionate his. He moves his arm under me and starts to deepen the kiss.

My hands go up directly to the back of his neck and we slowly inch our way over to the head of the bed. He breaks the kiss for a moment and just looks at me before dropping down next to me and pulling me close. He starts to kiss me again and instead of trying to take my clothes off, his hand remains on my side.

After a while, he break the kiss again looks at me before he started to get up. "Cody." He stopped and looked at me. "If you want… you can sleep up here on the bed with me…"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah…I mean you had to walk to the lobby in a hot pink G-string..." I laughed. "I think you earned it."

Smiling, he lies back down and pulls me close. I rested my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around me. We talked a little while until we both drifted off.