Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Do You Really Believe this?!

Monday Night Raw- Tampa, Florida

John Cena's music hits and he makes his way down to the ring to a very loud and mixed reaction.

Seeing him, I couldn't help but smirk at the memory of our little make out session last week. That little moment brought back a lot of memories to what we had a while back.

"You're thinking about your kiss with him again, aren't you?" Cody asked. I chuckled at the annoyed tone in his voice. I ignored his question and turned back to the TV.

He has a mic and welcomes the fans to RAW. He recaps his appearance as a guest on Piper's Pit last week. Cena says that there is no show without all of the fans. If they don't watch, the wrestlers don't work. So the fans have earned the right to tell Cena exactly what their opinion is of him. He gives the fans a chance to boo and cheer. Cena puts over the fact that the fans are so crazy he has even heard them chant "Fruity Pebbles", something you can't find on any other show. Cena says these reactions aren't anything new; he's been getting them his entire career. Cena says that the most important thing in his sights right now is the WWE Championship.

"Hey." He said looking at me. "Are you?"

"Why?" I chuckled. He looked away and shrugged.

"Just wondering. "

Last week, Punk defeated Alberto Del Rio to retain his WWE Championship. Cena wants to become the #1 Contender.

Alberto Del Rio walks down to the ring and says that Cena doesn't deserve a Title match, that shot should be his! Cena is confused and tells Del Rio that he lost, period. Del Rio says that Laurinaitis said that if Punk was intentionally disqualified, Del Rio would win the Title. Del Rio shows the clip of Punk using the exposed turnbuckle. Del Rio claims that Punk cheated, thus he should be the WWE Champion.

I stood up and Cody looked at me. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm gonna go to catering and get something to eat. I'm getting hungry."

"I'll go with you." He smiled as he jumped up. I shrugged and we made our way to catering. We both grabbed some food and found a table. From where we sat, we had a great view of Zack's segment with Laurinaitis and were able to hear.

Zack is talking to John Laurinaitis and claims he has over 24,000 signatures on his online petition. Laurinaitis says that Ziggler is complaining that a petition isn't enough to earn a shot, and he is inclined to agree.

"Asshole." I mutter.

Cena walks into the area dressed as Zack Ryder.

"Oh my god." I laugh. Cody gives me a weird look and I point over to Cena. Cody looks and rolls his eyes.

Cena mocks Laurinaitis for a couple of moments, and then asks what the big social experiment match will be tonight. Laurinaitis announces it as Cena v. Ryder! Cena protests, arguing that this match doesn't need to happen. Laurinaitis says that if Ryder wins the match, he will earn a shot at the US Title. If Cena wins the match, he will be added into the WWE Title match at TLC!

"What the Hell?" I exclaim. "That's not fair!"

I must have said that loudly because all three men looked over at me. Zack waved and Cena smiled at me. Seeing Cena, I quickly turned away.

"Oh, here comes Superman…"Cody, muttered looking away as well. Before I have a chance to ask what he meant, somebody tapped on my shoulder. I turn around to face Cena.

"Hey." He smiles.

"Hi…."

"Can I talk to you for a moment?" He asked. He was still wearing the Zack Ryder stuff so I had to stifle my laughter.

"Sure." I told Cody I'd be right back and walked a little ways away from the catering. I still had a clear view of the table where Cody was. "So what's up John?"

"Well I wanted to talk to you about what happened between us last week…"

"Okay…But can you take the Zack Ryder stuff off?" I laughed. "I can't take you seriously with it on."

"Better?" He asked after taking off the merchandise.

"Much. Now you were saying?"

"First off… it was incredible." He smiled. "And I just knew that if I waited—"

"John, I'm flattered but it was a dare."

"We were…wait…What do you mean it was a dare?" He frowned.

"A couple other superstars and divas were playing Truth or Dare…" I started to explain.

Cody watched from the table in catering as John and I started talking when the resident slut walked over. "Hi Cody." She smiled. He looked away from us at Kelly.

"Uh…hi Kelly."

Without invitation, she pulled out a chair and sat down. "I'm so sorry to hear about you and Charity." She frowned.

"What are you talking about?"

"You mean you don't know?" She asked wide eyed. He shook his head and she put a hand on his. "I heard that Cena and her are really close….That last week they made out at the hotel!"

Cody tried not to laugh. He didn't want to give away that he was there when Wade dared her to do it. Instead he acted shocked. "What?" He frowned. "What do you mean?"

They both looked over at Cena and I. "See! She is such a whore! I am so sorry Cody…." She frowned as she looked back at him.

"So there's no possibility of us getting back together?" Cena asked. I shook my head
"No John."
"Well..." He grinned. "Maybe I can change your mind…" He started to lean in but right before our lips touched a crew member came over telling him his match was next. He told the crew member okay before turning back to me with a smile.

"Well I guess I'll have to change your mind after my match." He said with a wink. "I'll see you after."

Looking over at the table my blood started to boil seeing Kelly with Cody. "Yeah…okay. See you after." I said already making my way back to the table. As I made it to the table, Cody stood up and looked at me. "How could you Babe?" He said angrily.

I gave him a questioning look and Kelly took up and stood next to Cody.

"I saw you last week at the hotel making out with Cena in the doorway of his room." Kelly smirked as she crossed her scrawny arms across her chest.

"How could you?" Cody asked sounding hurt.

"Cody, you were—" I started to say until Cody grinned a little and I knew what he was doing and played along.

"Babe, it's not what you think." I said as I stepped closer to Cody and touched his arm. "I went over to his room to ask him if about upcoming appearances and he kissed me!" I faked a frown. "Cody, I love you…and I would NEVER do that to you." I gave him a sincere look and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Forgive me?"

He moved his hands to my waist and looked me in the eyes and I pouted. "Yeah…but never do it again. Okay?"

I grinned and nodded. "Okay."

"Promise?"

"I promise." I smiled before pressing my lips against his.

"Are you seriously going to believe that?" Kelly exclaimed.

Cody was about to pull away to answer her but just to piss her off a little more, I deepened the kiss. Instead of storming off like she usually does, she grabbed my shoulder and pulled me away from Cody and slapped me!

I gasped and she smirked. "Oh hell no!" I exclaimed before I speared her to the ground and started to rain blows down on her. Crew members noticed what was happening and rushed over to break it up. Cody grabbed me and I saw from the corner of my eye that the camera guy caught all of this.

"You better watch it, Bitch!" I yelled as I tried to wriggle out of Cody's hold. "I'm coming after you, Barbie!" The crew started walking Kelly away and I tried to catch my breath. Beating up sluts really takes it out of you.

As soon as Kelly was out of view, Cody finally let go of me laughing. "What's so funny?" I seethed.

"I just love how animalistic you went on Kelly." He smiled.

"Yeah, and I'll do even more."

He gave me a confused look and followed me as I stormed off towards the little board that showed what the matches of the night were.

Tonight was Beth Phoenix & Natalya v. Eve Torres & Kelly Kelly w/ Alicia Fox. They left one of the dry erase markers out so I wrote that I was walking out with Beth and Nattie.

"What are you doing?" Cody hissed.

"I'm gonna show that little bitch not to mess with me." I grinned. "So if you'll excuse me I have to go get ready since I'm walking out next. " I said walking away towards the Divas locker room before he could object.