Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Girls Night Out

I walk into the locker room to find Kelly already complaining about what I did to her. She stopped and glared at me as I crossed the room to talk to Beth and Nattie.

"You beat her up?" Beth chuckled. Smirking, I nodded. Kelly stormed out of the room in her skanky little ring gear followed by Eve who pursed her lips for a moment as she looked at me before shaking her head and following Kelly. Alicia let out a giggle and gave me a thumbs up before walking out.

"So what's up?" Nattie asked.

"Just waiting. I'm walking out with you both." I smiled.

They exchanged a confused glance before looking at me.

"I wrote on the board that I am accompanying you to the ring. If they can have Alicia on their side, you can have me. I'm a heel so it works." They nodded and I continued. "Besides I want to see her face when she loses."

"Um, Char? Eve and Kelly are scheduled to win tonight." Nattie said.

"What?"

"Yeah. Kelly is supposed to get a stupid roll up pin on me for the win." Beth frowned.

"Not while I'm with you." I grin. "When we're out there, just go along with whatever I do. Okay?"

Beth takes it to Kelly at the start. She drops her to the mat with a rear headlock. Kelly tries to punch free but is dropped with a backbreaker. Beth turns her attention towards Eve in the corner and Alicia Fox on the outside. As she turns back, Kelly catches her in a roll up.

"I don't think so!" I mutter as I get in and break of the pin at 2. I smirked as Kelly's eyes widened in shock. The ref told me to get back to the outside. I rolled out of the ring and stood there smirking. Kelly stared at me in disbelief.

"Go for it, Beth!" I call to her. She takes advantage of Kelly being distracted and hooks her arms behind her back and lifts her up for a GlamSlam.

"Bye Kelly!" I grin waving at her. Beth slammed her to the mat and both Nattie and I told her to go for the pin. She does and both Eve and Alicia start to move towards Beth to break up the pin but Nattie and I step in and make it so they don't and Beth gets the three count.

Beth's music plays and she gets up to celebrate with Nattie and I. Kelly finally sat up and shot a confused look at Eve and Alicia. Grinning, I called for a microphone. Kelly glared at me as I kneeled beside her.

"Kelly..." I laugh. "Poor pathetic Kelly. You really think that you can go up against the beautiful and powerful Divas of Destruction and win with a lousy roll up pin? Look at you!"

I start laughing and started booed by the crowd. "Aww, I'm sorry, you didn't like that?" I mocked the crowd. "Aww that's too damn bad!" I smirk as another chorus of boos erupt. "All of you just can't take the truth! You see this...this" I wrinkle my nose as I point to Kelly. "This slut? For all of you who cheer on this ditzy Barbie..." I pause for a moment before pointing to Eve. "That booty popping disgrace are all pathetic losers! You think that this is what wrestling is? WRONG!"

I start getting booed some more and laugh. Nattie asks for mic. "You're right, Charity. These wannabes really think they can wrestle?"

Kelly starts to shake her head frowning saying no.

"Aww... what's wrong Barbie? Did we hurt your feelings? Are you gonna cry?" Nattie mocks her with a grin.

Kelly is shaking her head as she sits in the middle of the ring. I ask for the mic. "No, I don't think she is..." I smirk. "At least not yet but I know this will do it..."

I drop the microphone and kick Kelly straight in the face. Eve and Alicia go to step into the ring and Beth and Nattie back me up yelling "Bring it!"

Beth picks up the microphone and bends down to listen as Kelly lies on her back holding her face while she wriggles in pain. "I don't think she's crying yet, Charity." Beth frowns.

I grab Kelly by her hair and put my face next to hers. "YOU REALLY WANT TO CROSS ME KELLY?" I yell. Pulling her into a sitting position, I let go of her hair and act like I'm going to walk away but instead turn and hit her as hard as I can in the face with my knee.

I did Cody's signature maniacal laugh and exit the ring with the Divas of Destruction in tow. As we make our way up the ramp, I watch as referees attend to Kelly.

When we got to the back, we saw that there was a small crowd gathered around the monitor. Amongst the group were Vince, John Laurinaitis, and the Smackdown General Manager Ted Long.

They looked over at me and I frowned. Uh Oh….I'm in big trouble. I looked over at Beth and Nattie but even they were looking at me in shock.

Laurinaitis gaped at me, Teddy Long was shocked and Vince was….smirking. "Charity…can I talk to you in my office?"

I looked around at everyone before following Vince to his little office. "Mr. McMahon, I…" I started to say until he cut me off.

"That was brilliant! What you showed out there was exactly what I wanted to see. Pure hatred. Keep this up and you'll be WWE's top female heel in no time!"

After talking for about 10 minutes, I was dismissed. I walked out of the office to be met by an anxious Cody, Beth and Nattie. "Everything okay?" Nattie asked.

Smiling I nodded. "Yeah. Everything is great."

"Did he yell at you for what you did out there?" Beth asked. I shook my head.

"No. He loved it! He loves what I'm doing. He said that if I keep this up, I'll be WWE's top heel diva in no time." I shrugged.

"That's great! You know….we should celebrate." Nattie suggested. "Tonight we should have a girl's night out. We'll get Alicia and Ally and go clubbing!"

"Yeah! What do you say, Cody?" Beth asked. "Mind if we steal you're fiancée away for the night?"

"I guess not. "

I gave him a quick peck on the lips. "Thanks Babe. I'll see you back at the hotel later tonight."

At the Club- 2 AM

I was downing drink after drink since about 9 or 10 PM. I was pretty wasted when I bumped into my ex; John Cena.

"Hey!" Cena smiled as he walked up to me. I was dancing with Ally, Alicia, Beth and Nattie. He looked me up and down before grinning. "Wow…you look amazing."

"Thanks…" I bit my lip as I looked him over. "Damn….you're fucking hot." I slurred as I grabbed his shirt and pulled him close. "I remember how amazing you were in bed…" I whispered in his ear. Biting my lip, I let my hand trail down his chest and hook onto his jeans.

"I remember how you made me cling to the sheets…."

I slowly unzipped his pants and hooked two fingers in the zipper making his eyes widen and look down at my hand and back at me. "I always had to bit my lip because of the intensity…"

"I also remember …"I said leaning in so our lips almost touched." How great of a kisser… you are…" I trailed off pressed my lips against his. He was taken off guard for a moment before kissing me back. He pulled away for a moment for a breath.

"Can we go to a table?" He whispered in my ear. "That way we can talk privately?"

"Okay." I drunkenly giggled grabbing his junk catching him off guard before walking off to the little tables. I slid into the little booth and waited until he was in before sliding onto his lap.

"So John…how do you suppose to change my mind about us?" I smirked.

"Well I was…" He started to trail off as I pulled his face near mine and gave him a passionate kiss.

About 20 minutes later…

Ally looked at her phone and noticed the time. Her eyes widened and she gathered up every one before finally noticing I wasn't with them. "Oh no…Cody's gonna kill us." She muttered as she scanned the club. "We lost his fiancée."

"Ally….Where's Charity?" Alicia asked.

"I don't know. Let's split up to look for her and meet back at the bar in 5 minutes." She replied, taking charge. They all agreed and set off in separate directions.

Finally Cena broke the kiss for a moment. He already had a hand starting to go up the bottom of my skirt. "Wanna go back to my hotel room and take this to the next level?" He asked, breathless.

"Sure." I said but instead pulled him back into a kiss.

Ally searched near the tables until she finally found me sitting on Cena's lap mid-make out.

"Oh no…" she chuckled a little.

"Charity!" She called. I didn't break away so she tapped my shoulder. Still nothing.

"Yo!" She said as she whacked the back of Cena's head. He broke the kiss and looked past me at Ally.

"Hey!" I greeted her with a huge smile.

"Hi…time to go."

"But the party is just getting started!" I slur running a hand under the neckline of his shirt.

"Yeah, then it's time to get you back to Cody….you are wasted." She laughed pulling me away from Cena.

"Later sexy." I winked at a confused Cena before leaving. She practically dragged me over near the bar where the others were waiting.

"Oh! A bar! Another order of drinks for all my sexy ladies!" I giggled. The bartender looked at me then Ally.
"No, no more drinks." We all went back to car and I went into the back laughing for no apparent reason. I started texting Ted.

Hey sexxxxy ;P

I started to giggle but suddenly hiccupped. That only made me giggle more.

Ally turned on the radio and 'This is what rock n roll looks like' by Porcelain Black came on and I started singing. I tried my best to match her scream like voice but sounded more like I had a cold.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! If you're ready to rage, raise your hands up, this what rock and roll looks like! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah, wearing leather and lace, Raise your hands up, this what rock and roll looks like!"

I was about to sing another verse until Ted answered.

Hey….what's going on? You know it's 3 in the morning right?

I laughed as though he said something funny and responded.

Never noticed. LOL I'm just having fun….so what are you wearing?

It took a little while but he finally responded when we got to hotel parking lot.

Char, why are you texting me at 3 AM?

Laughing I quickly texted back a response.

Cuz I am fuuuuuuuuccccked up LOL Where are you at sexxxxy?

Ally opened the door and helped me out. We walked into the hotel, across the lobby and into the elevator. We said good bye to the other girls as they got off at their floor. As soon as the last girl besides Ally got off, Ted texted back.

Get some sleep, Char. We've got Smackdown tomorrow. I'll see you then. Goodnight.

Finally Ally and I reached our floor and she walked me to my door. She knocked and Cody answered the door.

"Cody!" I exclaimed as wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hi." He chuckled. I have him a really sloppy kiss and he looked over at Ally. "What's with her?" He asked.

"She's wasted."
"Ah…okay. Well thanks for returning her." Cody smiled. Cody shut the door and turned to me.

"Okay…now what to do with you?" He laughed. Stepping back I slowly started to strip.

"Um…what are you doing?" Cody asked as he watched. Grinning, I stopped and grab his hand and lead him over to the bed before standing before him. My arms wrapped around his neck and I gave him a passionate kiss. His hands went to sides but suddenly he broke the kiss.
"Charity…"He started before I put a finger to his lips. I grabbed the front of his shirt and laid back, pulling him on top of me.

"I want you right now, Cody." I whisper as I nipped at his neck. We were so close that I could hear his heart beat a little faster.

"What?"

"Well like Britney Spears says, I-I-I wanna g-o-o-o-o all the way, Taking out my freak tonight…." I whispered as I kissed his jawline. He closed his eyes as if trying to resist.

"I-I-I wanna sho-o-o-o-ow All the dirt, I got running through my mind whoa!" I allowed my hands to travel down to the waistband of his shorts and tug a little. He pushed away and stood back up.

"What's wrong?" I ask as I lean on my elbows. "Don't you want me?"

"Normally, yes." He sighs. "But you're drunk and no matter how many fantasies of had of have drunk sex with you I can't do it."

Suddenly, I could feel the contents of my stomach start to rise in my throat. "Oh god…" I muttered as I covered my mouth. I quickly jumped up and ran to the bathroom with Cody in tow. I lifted up the toilet seat, kneeling before it and vomiting into the bowl. Cody held back my hair so that I didn't get the puke in my hair. I mean how gross would that be?

Finally after my stomach started to settle not rising my head, I grabbed some toilet paper and wiped my mouth before throwing it into the toilet and flushing it all away.

Feeling weak, I leaned up against Cody. "Are you okay now? Finished?" He asked softly. I nodded my head slightly. I felt like I had no energy to get up so Cody picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he carried me over to the end of the bed before placing me down. I went to sit up and was disgusted to find that I got puke on both my shirt and my skirt.

I was already half out of it so Cody stripped me down to my underwear before cleaning me up a little. He removed my heels before putting me in bed and pulling the covers over. Apparently when he picked me up some of my vomit got on his shirt so he stripped his shirt off and ran some water to soak them until tomorrow. "Looks like a laundry day tomorrow." He muttered to himself.

He walked back over to the bed and lay down next to me. I curled up to him and rested my head on his chest as he put his arm around me.

"Cody." I muttered.

"Hm?"

"I need to tell you some stuff…" I said.

"And what's that?"

"I love you." I said softly.

"Okay now I know you're drunk." He chuckled.

"No. I mean it, Cody." I managed to open my eyes a little to look at him. "I really do love you Cody. More than you know."

"I love you, too." He whispered pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"Also remember that girl?"

"What girl?"

"The girl that you had a crush on? Shawn's niece?"

"Yeah…" He hesitated. "What about her?"

"I know where she is now. She was at OVW and is in the WWE. Also she loves you… never stopped loving you."

"How do you know?" He asked. He was being a little more cautious.

"Because I'm her. I'm Shawn's niece. It's been me the entire time."

There was a little bit of silence as this sunk in.

"That's why you looked so familiar at OVW…." He muttered more to himself than me. "But why did you say we never met?"

I was already passed out on Cody's chest and he looked down and smiled. "Goodnight, Charity."
He pressed a kiss to my head and before long he finally drifted off.