Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

You Like Him, Don't You?

When Cody was feeling a little better, we headed out for some breakfast. We were at our table when Ted walks up.

"Hey Charity." He smiles.

"Um…Hi Ted." I said, returning his smile. From the corner of my eye I could see Cody take a drink from his glass to hide the smirk that was forming.

"I didn't see you this morning so I left…But I just wanted to tell you I had a great time last night and would love to do it again sometime."

"Yeah I had a great time with you last night too, Ted." I smiled. Cody kicked my leg under the table and I shot him a glare.

"But anyways, I was going to come ask if you wanted to go get some breakfast … but it seems you're already having breakfast with Cody." He said with a nervous laugh.

"Yeah, sorry Ted."

"It's okay… maybe next time."

"Totally!" I smiled. He said good bye and I turned back to Cody who gave me an amused look.

"What?"

"You slept with him last night?"

"What? No!"

"Whatever." He scoffed. "He said he had a great time last night."

"So? We had a few more drinks after you left. That's all." I said in a flat tone.

"Oh man! You like him, don't you?"

I remained silent which made him laugh.

"What? What if I do?"

"Well I have to know. What if I get asked about you two later on when everyone knows about our "engagement"?"

He was right. It would look suspicious if I'm engaged but flirting with Ted.

"Fine….I do like him okay? I like him a lot."

"I kinda figured." He chuckled.

"Shut up." I mutter. "Right now all we have to do is convince everyone we're dating and in love.

We both look at each other and grimace.

"Oh god." We said in union.

"So….Should we practice kissing?" Cody smirked at me.

"Ew, no."

"What do you mean, ew? I bet I'd be your best kiss ever."

"Whatever." I scoff.

"Why not? We're in love aren't we? Why not practice kissing?"

"Because you'd like that too much!" I laughed.

"So?"

'So no!"

"Oh come on, babe. Kiss me and I bet you'll love it."

"No."

"Why not? Are you afraid I'll be right?"

"No. I know you're wrong."

"No you know deep down I'm right. And you also think that if you kissed me, it'd lead to more. And I know deep down you want that too." He grinned.

"You're disgusting." I laugh. "Besides I doubt anyone will ask us to kiss. That's a little childish, don't you think?"

He rolled his eyes at me. After finishing our food, we stood up and paid before walking back to the car.

Cody surprised me by giving me a kiss on the cheek. "See? It wasn't that bad." He smirked.

As we came up to the car, I unlocked it and Cody opened it for me. "Thank you."

I waited as he climbed into the passenger side and we headed to the gym. As I was driving, he put his hand on my lap.

"Cody, remove your hand before I cut it off."

"Just getting into character." He retorted.

"Ew. Remove your hand." I laughed.

"Fine! He exclaimed moving his hand. "Then what can't I touch as your fiancé?

"Well my chest and crotch are obviously off limits."

"What about your ass?" he said with a sly grin.

I shot him a glare. "No."

"And why not?"

"Because that's mine!" I laughed.

"Fine but just for the record, my ass is for your touching pleasure." He said with a wink.

I shook my head laughing. This should be interesting.