Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Kiss Her or I'll Punch Your Face In

We had just parked the car and were heading into the arena. "Here, give me your hand." Cody whispered.

"Why?"

"We're supposed to be dating. Remember?"

I rolled my eyes but game him my hand. He intertwined out fingers and looked at me. "Are you sure you don't want to practice kissing really quickly?"

"No." I hissed. "Now let's just get inside and find out what we're doing tonight."

"Fine."

We walked inside and signed in with the crew member before we started heading towards the board that had the matches of the night listed. Cody was going against Rey Mysterio and I was taking on Alicia Fox.

"Oh. Girl on girl action." Cody grinned. I elbowed him in the side earning a chuckle from my companion.

Since my match was before his, he walked me to the Diva locker room. As we got there, Alicia was just walking out. She looked at us for a moment looking perplexed. I casually turned back to Cody and smiled. "Well I have to go get ready for my match. I'll see you later on in catering. Okay?"

He kept his eyes on me and nodded. "Alright, I'll see you later." He leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek before letting go of my hand. We said bye and I turned back to the locker room. As I walked inside Alicia and some of the others divas look at me.

"So, Cody huh?" Alicia grinned. "I heard you two were together but didn't know if it was true."

"Yep, Cody and I are dating….have been for a while." I replied. I walked over to the bench and started taking out my ring gear. Feeling eyes on me, I looked up to see Kelly Kelly glaring at me.

"Can I help you?"

She quickly shut her locker and said something to Eve before storming out of the room.

"What the hell is her problem?" I asked Beth and Natalya.

"She has a little crush on your boyfriend." Beth replied. "But if she's competing against you, she should give up."

"Exactly." Nattie agreed. "Why would a guy like Cody want a little blond Barbie like her when he can have a strong woman like Charity?"

Maybe because that's his type. Ditzy, blond and sleeps around a lot. I thought to myself.

"Thanks you guys. I'm sure she'll get over it."

I finished getting changed and headed out to gorilla position where Alicia was already waiting to go out.

"So how long have you two been dating?" she asked.

"About 3 years." I quickly replied. I made a mental note to myself about talking to Cody later on about coming up with a back story to our 'relationship.'

We circle the ring and lock up. I immediately take her down with a monkey flip and get a one count. I hit a headlock takeover but Alicia gets out of the headlock with a head-scissors. I kip up out of it and get a side headlock applied. Alicia elbows out and whips me off but gets taken down by a shoulder block. I go into the ropes, over and under Alicia, and take her down. I then go for the Sharpshooter but Alicia gets to the ropes quickly. We lock up again and I wrench Alicia's arm. I get a wristlock applied but Alicia takes me down by the hair for a two count. Alicia forearms me and sends me to the corner but I slingshot over her. I apply a Mexican surfboard stretch. I catch her on the apron and go to suplex her into the ring but Alicia snaps me off the top rope.

Alicia clotheslines me down and gets a two count. She then hits a neckbreaker for another two count. She holds my head down with her leg and pulls on my arms, looking for a submission. Alicia goes to the body scissors and slaps me in the face a few times. I angrily power her up but Alicia takes me down for another near fall. I counter a back suplex by backing her to the corner. We then double clothesline each other down.

Alicia is the first to her feet but I avoid the knee drop. I slap her hard and hit a nice double under-hook suplex. I clothesline her down and go for a suplex. Alicia kicks out and goes for a belly-to-belly suplex but I get out and get her in the Sharpshooter for the win.

As soon as I made it backstage, Cody was waiting by the curtain. "Good job."

"Thanks. "

"Well, well. So I hear you two are a couple." Big Show grinned as he walked up. "I don't believe it one bit."

Cody and I looked at each other before nodding.

"We are together though." I say.

"Come on, you can't trick me. I've seen you two ever kiss or show any type of affection towards each other."

"No we show affection all the time. I mean…we have crazy passionate sex every night! Just sex that is full of affection and…"

"Babe, I think he gets it." I hiss squeezing his hand as hard as I can. I try hard not to blush but it doesn't work. Big Show crosses his arms over his chest.

"Okay, prove it. Kiss each other right now."

"No….you know, we're not really into public displays of affection…" I reply nervously.

"Kiss her Cody."

Now when a 7 foot 485 pound man tells you to do something, would you say no? Cody looks at me and leans in to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh come on! What is she? Your grandma? Give her a better kiss than that! Kiss her on the lips!"

We both look at each other and I nod. I lean in and give him a quick peck on the lips. I smile at Big show. "There! See? We kissed."

By now, he was starting to look pissed off.

"Cody…give her a real kiss or I'll punch your face in." Show threatened. He raised his fist in emphasis making Cody swallow. Cody then turned to me, put his arm around me and before I could react, he dipped me and very passionate kiss. It took a couple moments for my mind to register what was going on before I kissed him back so that it looked real. We kept it going for a while until we paused for a breath. "Is he still watching?" I whisper.

"I don't know." He breathed pressing his lips against me again. I opened my eyes and l looked over to where Big Show was standing and seen no one. I turned away from Cody and pushed him away to wipe my mouth.

"Ugh! God Cody!" I exclaimed.

"We should do that more often." He smirked.

"No. Now go put your ring gear on and get ready for your match. You're up after the intermission!" I said. "I'll see you in catering after."

"Fine…" He sulked. "But first..."

He pulled me into another kiss before I pushed him away chuckling. "Just go!"