Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

What Would I Do Without You?

I walked into the locker room and Cody stood up. It was time to walk to gorilla position so Cody grabbed my hand and we headed over.

"So what did you have to get?" He whispered as we waited for our cue to walk out. I handed him the Reese's and he smiled. He grabbed it and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you. I don't know what I'd do without you." He smiled as he opened up the package and put one in his mouth.

Hearing that, I felt a little guilty. I don't know why since we're not really engaged. I just nodded and smiled before looking at the monitor. Daniel Bryan made his entrance with his money in the bank briefcase he won in hand and Michael Cole started ranting about how Cody beat Daniel up last time. He was in the middle of his rant when Cody's music start to play and he turned to me. "Ready?"

I pulled his hood up over his head and smiled. "Let's do this."

He smiled back and grabbed my hand before we walked through the curtain. We walked out onto the stage and I let go over his hand and stepped over to the side while he put his head down before throwing off his hood and glaring at the crowd before breaking into a smirk. I grinned and clapped from the side before he held out his hand and we made our way down the ramp.

He jumped up onto the apron and waited until I walked up the steel steps before holding the ropes. I stepped inside the ring and while Cody acknowledged the crowd, I point to him and yelling at the crowd. He jumps back down and as I'm walking over to the ropes, he catches me off guard by grabbing my hand and pulling me to him. He wraps an arm around me and smirks at the camera directed at us before giving me a passionate kiss. As he pulls away, he gives Daniel a cocky grin making him roll his eyes. Cody lets go off me and opens the ropes for me so I can get to the outside. Still dazed by the kiss, I stand outside and don't notice when Cody take off his hoodie and title and hand them to me.

"Charity." He whispers pulling me out of my daze and I blush. I grab his hoodie from him and hand it to one of the guys to hold onto it until the end of the show.

This is a non-title match. Daniel starts strong out the gate with a flurry of kicks. Daniel punches Cody to the turnbuckle, and he continues kicking him.

"Come on Cody!" I yell as I hit the apron. "Kick his ass!"

Cody blocks a kick, takes Daniel down, and drops an elbow on the injured ribs. He kicks Daniel's injured ribs and punches him to the corner. Cody knees him in the ribs, and he sends him to the rope.

"Go Cody!" I cheer as I jump up and down.

Daniel ducks a clothesline, and he drops Cody with a flying elbow. Cody quickly comes back with a shoulder thrust to the ribs, hits a nice front suplex, and picks up a two count.

"No! Stay down!" I yell as I jump up onto the apron until the ref tells me to get down. I argue with him for a moment before jumping back down and turning my attention back to the match.

Cody whips Daniel hard sternum first into the turnbuckle, and picks up another two count. Cody stomps away at him, and he kicks him in the midsection. Cody goes for another suplex, but Daniel blocks it. Daniel gets put on the apron, and he begins to punch Cody. Cody shoulders him in the midsection, and he sends him into the ring post. Daniel hits the ground hard and I start laughing and taunt him.

"What's wrong Danny? Are you getting your ass kicked?" I smirked. I started getting booed and turned to look at Cody who was posing in the ring. He turned to look at me and I blew him a kiss. I went back to taunting Daniel before the ref told me to back off. I roll my eyes and walk over to the announce table.

"Oh my god! It's Charity!" Cole exclaimed. "The beautiful and talented Charity! Hi Charity!"

I smiled and pulled myself on the table to sit. I waved to Josh and crossed my legs looked at my nails. A guy right behind Cole called me a bitch so I looked over at him and looked like I was blowing him a kiss but flipped him off instead. Him and his buddies went nuts and I smirked. Playing the bad girl is gonna be fun.

Cody slid out of the ring and walked over to me and told the guys to fuck off and said to get his own woman. Chuckling, I jumped off the table and kissed him before walking over to the ring.

He turned his attention back to Daniel and picked him up gave him a front suplex onto the barricade. Daniel painfully crawled out and was picked up again by Cody before being thrown back into the ring. Daniel stumbled to his feet and Cody had him trapped in an abdominal stretch. Daniel fights Cody off. Cody quickly beats him back down and picks up a near fall. Cody stomps the ribs, backs up, and Daniel back body drops him over the top rope!

I ran over to Cody as he crashes to the ground to check on him. " Are you okay?" I ask him. He nods as he struggles up to his feet. Daniel is in the ring gasping for breath before he charges at the lightly pushes me out of the way as Daniel flies out of the ring with a nasty suicide dive!Cody moves to the side a little so Daniel hits into the barricade with his ribs. Cody is the first into the ring, and he's looking for the count-out. Daniel gets pumped up, and starts towards the ring to get back in when I step in front of him blocking him with my arms out. "No!" I yell. He fakes like he's going left so I go to block him and gets into the ring at six.

Daniel viciously kicks Cody in the chest a few times. Cody quickly gets him with a kick to the ribs. Daniel reverses a whip to the corner, and he hits a nice running dropkick. Daniel goes to the apron, gets fired up, and he goes to the top rope. The crowd is getting into him right now. Daniel goes for a diving head-butt, but Cody moves out of the way.

CAN YOU DIG IT, SUCKA?

Booker T's music hits, and he makes his way to the ring. Booker T attacks Cody with some right hands, and the referee is forced to call for the bell. Booker continues to hit Cody until Cody trips and is able to slip out of the ring. I grab his title and rush over to Cody as he staggers back up the ramp. I glare at Booker as he tells Cody to bring it. We keep walking back up the ramp and Cody holds his arm while he looks at Booker. The show the next beat the clock match as we walk back through the curtain.

As soon as we made it through the curtain, Cody picked me up. "You did great out there!" He said as he spun me around. He set me back down and went for a kiss but I dodged it.

"Thanks." I smiled." While you shower and change, I'm going to go grab my stuff from the car and change. Okay?"

"Alright. I'll meet you near catering afterwards. Okay?"

I nodded and he kissed me on the cheek before we split up. As he headed to the locker room, I texted Ted on my way to the parking lot.