Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Let's Take Things Slow

As I texted Ted on my way to the parking lot, I felt a little guilty. When Cody tried to kiss me I couldn't help but think about last night. Ever since we slept together when I was drunk, he's been acting really sweet and kinda protective. What's gotten into him? The first time we slept together he acted like nothing happened. Why would this time be any different?

Grabbing my knee high heeled boots, black front zippered top, faded blue jeans and my Batman necklace I headed to the Divas locker room to change. As soon as I was ready, I walked over to catering where Cody was waiting for me. Luckily Ted wasn't there yet so I had a chance to talk to Cody.

"Hey." I said as I walked up. He sat up and smiled. "Codes, we need to talk."

His smile faltered as I said this and he leaned against the table and grabbed my hand. "What's wrong?"

"Well when we slept together last night…" I started to say and he started to laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"We didn't sleep together. " He smiled.

"We didn't?" He shook his head in response. "Then why was I in just my underwear?"

"You hit on me and as much as I wanted to while you were drunk, I couldn't do it. I told you we did when you asked to mess with you but we didn't. The reason you were in bed in just your underwear because you got sick and got some on your clothes. You were already half out of it so I got you out of your clothes that had puke on them. I soaked your clothes, picked you up and placed you on the bed. Cleaned you up a little and put you in bed."

After hearing we didn't I was half relieved and half pissed off that he made me think that we did. Don't get me wrong, it was sweet of him to take care of me when I'm intoxicated but to lie and make me feel guilty is wrong.

"Come on, do you honestly think I'd take advantage of you when you're drunk?" He asked.

"Well it is you…."

He pulled me a little closer to him and looked me in the eye. "No, I wouldn't. I know better than to do that to you. No matter how much I'd love to, I wouldn't. I have a little more respect than that."

As touching as that was, I was still mad. So mad that instead of telling him about Ted tagging along with us like I was planning on doing, I decided to just leave it and see his reaction when Ted shows up.

"Good." I replied stepping away from him. I pulled my phone out and quickly texted Ted to see where he was.

"Good? That's your only answer?" He frowned. I looked up from my phone at him.

"What would you want me to say, Codes? " I asked as I looked at him. My phone signaled a message and I looked at it. Have a meeting with Vince. I'll meet you at the club :) Ted replied.

"Nothing." Cody sighed standing up. "Ready to go?" I nodded and we headed to the club.

Cody and I were sitting at a table with some drinks when Enrique Iglesias' 'Tonight I'm Loving You' came on.

"Yes!" Cody exclaimed breaking into a grin. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out to the dance floor before turning around and started singing along!

I know you want me
I made it obvious that I want you too
so put it on me
Let's remove the space between me and you

Smirking he pulled me closer to him.
Now rock your body
Damn I like the way that you move

Laughing I back up a little and keep dancing.
So give it to me, oh Oooh...
Because I already know what you wanna do

here's the situation
been to every nation
nobody's ever made me feel the way that you do

He whispered the last line in my ear and I wasn't sure if he was being serious or just singing along.

You know my motivation
Given my reputation
Please excuse me I don't mean to be rude

But tonight I'm loving you
Oh you know

At that moment I felt a pair of hands slip over my hips as somebody stood behind me. My eyes widened as I looked at Cody who rolled his eyes. Hearing the person start singing along in my ear made me smile.

You're so damn pretty
if I had a type then baby it would be you
I know you're ready
if I never lied, than baby you'd be the truth

Smiling I turned around. "Hey!"

Here's the situation
been to every nation

Ted smiled and said 'Hi' back.

"You made it. I was afraid you were a no-show." I called over the music.
Nobody's ever made me feel the way that you do

"Yeah, sorry I'm late." He apologized. "Vince kept me longer than I expected."

"It's okay. You're here now." I chuckled. He nodded and we started to dance together.
You know my motivation
given my reputation
please excuse me I don't mean to be rude

Finally Cody had enough and turned me around to dance with him.

"Cody, I'm gonna dance with Ted for the rest of this song, okay?" I called to him.

"Actually it's getting pretty late." He frowned. "I'm gonna head back to the hotel. Are you ready to go?"

I looked back at Ted and frowned.

"Cody, if you want to go back I'll bring Charity back to the hotel after a while." Ted offered.

"Fine." Cody said. "Do whatever you want to do. I'll see you later Charity." He walked over in a huff and I turned back to dance with Ted.

After a while Ted invited me over to his place and I accepted. When we got to his place I kicked off my boots and made myself comfortable on the couch as I waited for Ted. He came back with two glasses and a bottle of wine. He poured us each a glass and set the bottle on the coffee table.

"What should we toast to?" Ted asked as he sat close to me.

"How about having a great show? You had a match…."

"And you kicked major ass out there with Cody." Ted finished with a smile.

"I don't know about that…" I chuckled. I started to blush a little as he said that.

"Alright, how about to the start of a new relationship?"

"Perfect." We clinked our glasses together and took a sip. I set my glass down on the table and scootch a little closer to him. He smiles and puts his glass down as well before putting his arm around me.

"You know, I've always wondered…" I smiled as I ran my hand up to the collar of his shirt. "How do you feel being called 'The Fortunate Son'?"

"Fortunate." He replied, breaking into a grin.

"Great answer." I chuckled. "You're sweet , and funny and overall a great guy. Of all women, why me?"

He moved his other hand that was resting on my leg and moved it up to my waist, pulling me a little closer. "Honestly?"

I nodded. "Yeah…"

"Well you're beautiful…." He pressed a light kiss on my lips in between each statement. "…you're smart…funny…."

As the kisses started to become longer and deeper, I started to lean back until my head was resting on the arm of the couch and Ted hovered above me. I brought my hand up to the side of his face and eventually pulled away to breath. We looked into each other's eyes and I grinned.

"How about we take this to somewhere more…personal?"

He nodded and helped me up before catching me off guard and pulled me back into a kiss. Instinctively, I wrapped my arms around his neck as we started to walk backwards.

"Better not make me run into anything." I muttered against his lips. He chuckled pressed me against the wall for a moment while he fumbled with the door handle. Not like I minded anyways.

Finally he got the door open and led me inside. Again we walked back until the back of my knees touched the edge of the bed. I pulled away and smirked as I ran my hands over his chest before I started to undo the buttons. He leaned in and captured my lips once again while I worked on his shirt. After his shirt was fully unbuttoned, felt up his pecs and slowly slid his shirt off his shoulders, letting it fall to the floor.

He grabbed the back of my legs and picked me up before leaning over and placing me on the bed. While kissing, we inched over to the head over the bed before Ted broke the kiss. I bit my lip as he started to plant little kisses along my jawline. He worked his way down to the zipper on the front of my top and started to unzip. After it was fully unzipped, his lips were already near the top of my stomach. I turned my head to the left and bit down on my lip a little more as his kisses started to become slower as they trailed down. He was almost near my belly button when I opened my eyes and saw a picture on the little table next to me that made me freeze.

"Ted…" I said as I looked at the picture. He stopped what he was doing to look up at me.

"Yes?"

I motioned to the picture in the silver frame. "When was that taken?"

He moved back up near me to see what I was looking at. His body hovering only inches above mine.

"Oh that's back from when we started The Legacy." He smiled. "Remember?"

Of course I remember. How could I forget when I was the one that took it? It was a picture I took of Ted and Cody around the time they first joined The Legacy with Manu and Randy Orton. We were all just hanging around back stage with nothing to do. Ted and Cody were acting like goofballs as they made random faces and stuck poses for the camera. In the picture both guys were wearing a baseball cap backwards with sunglasses making the duck face and doing a piece sign. I remember that I tried to steal Cody's hat but he'd always steal it back and mess up my hair. Those were the great times.

Remembering all that made me feel a little guilty and think about Cody. What was he doing right now?

"Are you okay?" Ted asked concerned.

"Yeah…um, Ted?"

"Yes?"

His face was level with mine as I brought my hand up to caress his cheek.

"As much as I want this, would you mind if we take things slow? I love what we have and don't want to ruin it by going too fast…" I said.

"Of course." He smiled giving me a peck on the lips. "I love what we have too and I agree. Let's take things slow."

I thanked him and gave him a kiss before he broke it.

"Besides, I'm just fine with kissing." He grinned. He gave me a quick peck. "See?"

Laughing I grabbed his face and pressed my lips against his. He kissed back and slowly started to deepen the kiss…