Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

When Will The Lies End?

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 7th, 2011

I think I'm cute
I know I'm sexy
I got the looks
That drives the girls wild

I got the moves
That really move them
I send them chills
Up and down their spine

I'm just a sexy boy (sexy boy)
I'm not your boy toy (boy toy)
I'm just a sexy boy (sexy boy)
I'm not your boy toy (boy toy)

My head was buried in the pillow as I reached a hand out and felt around for my phone, knocking something off the table in the process. I cursed under my breath and lifted my head and finally found it and hit the talk button.

"Hello?" I mutter, still half asleep.

"Shawn Michael's theme?" I heard Ted chuckle from side to me.

"Was that Cody?" Shawn asked through the phone. My eyes shot open at the sound of my uncle's voice.

"Um….yeah." I said quickly sitting up. "What's up?"

I watched as Ted crawled over to me. I turned the phone so my mouth wasn't near the phone as Ted gave me a kiss.

"I'll meet you in the kitchen." He whispered. I nodded and he got up from the bed and walked out of the room.

"Well I'm gonna be out of town for a week dealing with business for my hunting show…"

"Okay?"

"Now that Casey is graduated from High School, she doesn't really have anything to do. Your Aunt Becca and I were wondering if you wouldn't mind having Casey on the road with you and Cody for a week like I used to do when you were both still kids. "

I thought about this. I missed Casey and it would keep Cody from making any moves on me. Lately I'm not really sure where my feelings for him stand and would like some time to figure them out. But then I also wouldn't be able to see Ted as much as I wanted…

"So what do you say?"

"Sure, we'd be happy to have her with us." I replied.

"Perfect! Thank you so much, Charity. I know Cody will be ecstatic to see her after all these years."

As he said this, any smile that was starting to appear faded. I forgot all about that. Back when we were kids, Cody, Casey and I were like the three amigos. We were always together. Over the years I changed a lot but Casey looks the same only older. If he recognizes her, he'll know who I am.

"So she'll be at the airport tomorrow morning." Shawn said, pulling me from my thoughts. "I'll call you and tell you what time to pick her up."

Before I could change my mind, Shawn thanked me once more and hung up the phone. I was about to set my phone down when I noticed I had a few missed calls from Cody.

Since I literally just got up I decided to wait a little before listening to the five voicemails that Cody left. Eventually I'll have to call him even though I know he won't be happy that I stayed with Ted at his place instead of coming back to the hotel as promised.

For some reason he's become really protective of me whenever Ted is around. Pretty strange since he's the one that told me to go out with Ted in the first place.

Tossing my phone on the bed, I stood up and walked out of the room. Ted was in the kitchen rummaging through the fridge when I walked up. Standing behind him I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and planted a small kiss on his neck before resting my head on his shoulder.

"Good morning." He smiled as he turned his head to look at me. He shut the fridge and leaned against the counter top and pulled me to him. I pressed a kiss on his lips as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Morning." I smiled back.

"So is everything okay? I saw how uneasy you sounded when you answered your phone."

"Yeah everything is fine. It was just my uncle. He called to ask me if I'd take my cousin, Casey, on the road with me for a week." I explained.

"Oh well that's good." He said as he rubbed small comforting circles on my lower back with his thumbs. After taking bumps in the ring for so many years it felt really good to have somebody massage those sore spots. So good I leaned against him for support.

"Sore spot?" He chuckled. I nodded and he started to slow it down a little making a small moan escape.

"Please don't stop." I said with a light hearted chuckle. He did stop and I groaned making him laugh.

"How about we go back to the room and I'll give you a real back massage?" He whispered. It only took a moment before I stood up straight again to look at him.

"Well what are we waiting for?" I say with a mischievous grin. He laughs as I grab his hand and lead him back to the room.

As I lay down on the bed on my stomach, Ted gets to work on my back.

"So Shawn Michaels, huh?"

I tensed up for a moment. "What?"

"Your uncle's ringtone? It's the Shawn Michael's theme. Is he a fan of him or something?"

"Um…I guess you can say that." I chuckled.

Ted was just barely to the middle of my back when my phone rang. I picked it up off the bed in front of me and after seeing who it was I groaned.

"Hold on Ted." I sat up and hit the talk button. "Yes?"

"Finally! Where are you? I was getting worried." Cody said the concern evident in his tone. I was touched that he was worried but I'm with Ted and I know he won't let anything happen to me.

"I'm fine Codes. I'll be back soon. Okay?"

"When?"

"A few hours."

He went quiet for a moment. If I didn't hear breathing I would have thought he hung up. "You're at Ted's house….aren't you."

I sat up and looked at Ted for a moment. "I'll be right back." I mouthed to him. He nodded and I walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind me.

"Yeah…" I said as I tried to come up with an excuse. "Ted had a few too many so I drove him home and stayed since there's no way to leave until he's better. Didn't need him getting arrested for a DUI or risk getting in a crash, right?"

"I guess." He sighed. "So you'll be heading back soon? We have a house show tonight and I want to hit the gym before we go."

"Yeah we'll be heading out soon. Go ahead and go to the gym and I'll meet you back at the hotel so we can start getting ready for the show. Okay?"

"Alright see you in a few hours."

After we hung up I just sat there for a moment. I hated lying to him since he's my best friend but I'm not really engaged and should be able to date anyone I want. Why should it matter if I'm with Ted or not? It's not like we just met and were hooking up. We've known each other for three years!

Finally I stood back up and walked out. Ted was stretched out on the bed and lifted his head to look at me.

"I take it he wasn't happy about you spending the night with me?" He asked. Sighing I shook my head. I crawled onto the bed and snuggled up to Ted. Why did I feel so guilty? I buried my face in his shirt while he wrapped an arm around me. I wanted to stay and enjoy my time with Ted but I also felt bad about lying to Cody but then again, who wasn't I lying to? I'm lying to my friends, family, and coworkers about being engaged to Cody. I'm lying to Cody about being with Ted. When will the lies end?

"Since we're in Tampa how about we stop by FCW?" Ted offered with a smile. We can see what Brett is up to; maybe work out a little to get ready for tonight."

"Okay." I nodded. He shifted so that he was lying on his side so that he faced me while wrapping his other arm around me.

"Then we'll head back, stopping to eat along the way. How does that sound?"

"Sounds like a plan." I smile. He presses his lips against mine before we break apart to get ready.

Cody sighed as he hung up the phone. He just laid on the bed for a moment before getting up to get ready. He changed into his workout clothes, grabbed his gym bag and key card before heading to the gym.

After lifting, a sweaty Cody hopped onto one of the treadmills. After hitting play on his iPod he set his incline and speed before starting to run. It wasn't long until he felt somebody tap him on the shoulder. Taking out an earphone, he turned to look at the eager looking kid.

"You're Cody Rhodes! Can I have your autograph?"

"Sure." He stopped the machine and turned to the kid who handed him a WWE magazine and marker.

"So are you really engaged to Charity? She's hot." The boy smirked.

"Yep." Cody replied as flipped through the magazine until finding an article with him in it and signed. He handed it back and the kid asked where I was.

"Doing what girls do best." He smiled. "Shopping."

Suddenly the kid's eyes widened as he looked past Cody. "What's that Cody? Where's your girlfriend?"

Kelly walked over perky as ever and said hi to the kid.

"Fiancé." Cody corrected. "And she's out shopping."

"Really? I heard that she was out with another guy." Cody's eyes flickered from the awestruck fan and back to Kelly.

"Um…C-Can I have your autograph? And maybe a picture…with both of you?" The boy asked.

"Of Course!" Kelly smiled. She grabbed the marker and magazine and signed before the boy handed his digital camera off to Cody to take the picture of them together. After he hands it to Kelly until the fan stops him.

"No. I want a picture of you two together."

Cody stands close to Kelly and she grabs his ass! Cody sighs and removes her hand. After taking the picture, the fan thanks them and walks away but Kelly stays. Cody turns away and steps back on treadmill. I put his headphone back in and was about to hit turn the machine back on when Kelly walked around to the front and leaned over covering the controls. She leaned forward a little more to show off her cleavage while flashing him a smile.

"Can I help you?" Cody asked wearily as he told out his earphones.

"Come on Cody," she drawled. "We both know better than that. We know you fiancé not out shopping."

She moved from the front of the treadmill to the side and ran a hand up Cody's arm before resting it on his shoulder. She brought her other hand up to lightly rub his bicep. "I can give you a lot more than Charity can…" She whispered in his ear. "Emotionally, Mentally, Physically….Sexually."

"Doubt that." Cody muttered to himself. She must not have heard him since she continued.

"Cody, we can't deny it. We have this connection between us. I know you want me as much as I want you…" Suddenly Kelly let go and looked behind Cody and glared. "What do you two want?"

Turning around he saw that Beth and Nattie has walked up behind them. "Kelly, are you really that dim witted?" Beth asked. "Leave Cody alone. He's engaged to be married in two months. He's obviously not interested."

Kelly just stood there glaring at the women. "Are you deaf Barbie?" Nattie snapped. "Scram!"

After looking from the women to Cody and back she walked off in a huff.

We walked into the FCW building where Brett was working out in the ring with another FCW Superstar. He gave the guy a clothesline and ran the ropes before giving the guy a double legged leg drop. Looking over at us he smiled. After saying something to the guy he climbed out of the ring and walked over to us.

"Hey Bro!" He greets Ted. Seeing me he pulled me into a hug "Hey sexy." He smirked.

"Ew. You're all sweaty!" I laughed.

"You know you love it." He said with wink. He released me and turned back to Ted. "So what do I owe the honor of this visit?"

"Is it a crime to come see what my little brother is up to?" Ted smiled.
"No…but at least you were nice enough to bring me a gift." Smirking he wrapped an arm around my shoulders making me laugh.

"Well when Ted said he was coming to see you I just couldn't miss the opportunity to come see my favorite goofball!" I said planting a kiss on his cheek.

"Oh yeah." He breathed as he looked at Ted. "She wants me so bad."

Ted and I laughed he wrapped an arm around me and pulled me away. "Yeah you wish." He laughs.

Brett was like the goofy little brother I never had. Since Cody and I started to hang out with Ted, he told us all about his two brothers, Mike and Brett. Cody was the only one who had met Brett. When Brett was getting married back in 2009 to his high school sweetheart, Leah, he invited Cody and I came along as Cody's date. We got to talking and after a while became great friends.

"Can you two just get married already?" Brett commented as Ted kept his arm around me. Ted and I blush a little. "I need a sister-in-law who's as weird as I am!"

"Brett…"Ted started but he waved him off.

"I know, I know. At least start dating…"

"We are dating." Ted replied. Brett broke into a grin.

"Really? You two are dating now?" Ted nodded and held me a little closer. "Well that's great! One step closer then."

"So how about we talk while we work out. Remember Ted, we have a show tonight."

They agreed and since we already had on our work out clothes, we headed for the weight room.

They guys were off working out and talking while was using the leg press. I had just finished my last set when my phone started to ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey! Where are you?"

"Beth?"

"Yeah it's me. Where are you?" She asked. I bit my lip as I tried to think of something. I looked over at Ted and Brett who were still talking. Ted must have sense me looking at him since he turned to look at me and smiled. He was shirtless with only shorts…glistening with sweat….. I shook my head to clear my thoughts. I needed to think.

"Hello? Charity, are you still there?"

"Yeah. I'm in Tampa." I answered honestly.

"Why are you in Tampa? That's like 3 hours away."

"3 and a half hours actually." I corrected. "I had to run some errands. Why? What's up?"

"Well Nattie and I were at the gym today…Cody was there alone."

"Yeah I know. I told him to go to the gym to start getting ready for tonight."

"Okay but Kelly was there." Her words hit me like a ton of bricks. I swallowed as I felt like the room was spinning and sat down.

"And what happened?" I asked even though I already knew. She did was she does every single time I'm not around. She hits on him thinking she has a chance to sway Cody into 'leaving' me.

"Well he was working out and minding his own business." She started. "Then a fan came over and asked for an autograph and Cody said okay. Then Kelly walked over signed an autograph for the kid and Cody took a picture of the kid and Kelly together then the kid asked for them to have a picture of Kelly and Cody together."

As she explained what happen afterwards I could feel my blood boil. She was really pushing it.

"I see… well I'm on my way back. If you see Cody, let him know please."

Hanging up the phone I let out a frustrated sigh.

"Everything okay?" I jumped at Ted's voice and stood up. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's fine. Everything is okay just Kelly starting shit as usual…"

Ted wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him. "Don't worry about her. Okay?"

"It's kinda tough not to." I sigh. "No matter what she always finds a way to ruin my day."

"Maybe this will cheer you up a little?" He smiled. Leaning in he captured my lips with his and started to deepen the kiss.

"Ted…" I chuckled against his lips. "People will see us…"

"So what if people see?" He said as he continued. Even though I didn't want to I pulled away.

"We should start getting on the road. I promised Cody I'd meet him before we left for the show tonight."

"Okay. We'll shower and change then we'll get going. Okay? We'll grab a bite along the way." He agreed.

"Perfect." I smiled as I gave him a small peck on the lips before we separated heading to our respective locker rooms.

Four hours later Ted dropped me off at the hotel and I tried to come up with a good enough excuse as to why I took so long. I got to my door and could feel the guilt eating me alive. Taking a deep breath, I slid my keycard and stepped inside.

I slowly stepped inside and looked around. I heard the shower running so he was in the shower. I walked over to my bag and started to look for something to tonight.

Last night so I didn't have to sleep in my clothes, Ted let me borrow one of his long t-shirts that actually went down to my knees while my stuff got washed. Then in the morning I was able to take a shower and put my clothes back on since they were clean.

Hearing the water shut off I waited. I just knew I was going to get punished. I lied about why I was at Ted's then I lied about being on my way when I wasn't. He opened the door and was about to walk out butt naked until he saw me. Grabbing a towel on his way out, he wrapped it around himself.

"Oh look." He said flatly. "Six hours later she's finally back."

"I know…I'm sorry. So what's my punishment?"

Making sure the towel was secure; he laid back on the bed with his arms behind his head. "Hm… how about a strip tease? That might help."

"Seriously, Codes? A striptease? Now?"

"No, 50 years from now." He sarcastically replied. "Yeah right now. You have to change clothes anyways so get stripping."

I eyed him closely to see if he was kidding but he looked dead serious. "Fine. What song?"

"Random shuffle as always. Tell me when you're ready."

Standing in front of the bed, I nodded. "Ready." He hit shuffle on my iPod and I grinned as 'What the Hell' by Avril Lavigne came on.

Cody eyed me curiously as I walked over to the bed and lie down next to him. Singing along, I lifted one leg straight in the air and slowly unzipped my boot.

You say that I'm messing with your head

I smirked as I threw the boot to the side of the bed before lifting my other leg and unzipping my other boot.
All 'cause I was making out with your friend

As I sang that I looked away and threw the other boot to the side before rolling on my side.
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong

I walked my fingers up his chest making him look at me.
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun

Grinning, shifted so I was on my knees and clasped my hands together.

You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"

He smiled a little as I sang and I moved closer.
But honestly

Putting a hand on his chest, I put my leg on the other side of him and sat on his lower stomach.
I just need to be

His eyes trained on me I ran both my hands over his chest.
A little crazy

I pushed off his chest and sat up so I was standing on my knees. I felt his hands move to the back of my legs and smiled.

All my life I've been good,
But now...

Looking at him, I slid my hands down my stomach and hooked my thumbs on my waistband.
I'm thinking, "What the hell?"

Singing, I shrugged and slowly unzipped my jeans.
All I want is to mess around

Hooking my thumbs on the waistband on my jeans I was about to start sliding them off but stopped, earning a small groan from Cody.
And I don't really care about...

Smiling, I lean forward and place my hands on either side of his head.

If you love me

As I sing along, Cody's hands slowly start to trail up my thigh.
If you hate me

I feel my heart start to beat a little faster as they pass my thigh and make it to my hips where they stop.
You can't save me

His eyes are looking into mine and the beginning of a smile play upon his lips.
Baby, baby
all my life I've been good

I straight again and instead of letting his hands drop his fingertips slip down from my hips along the waist band of my now unzipped jeans.
But now...

I seem almost hypnotized while his thumbs trace the waistband of my boy shorts under my jeans.
What the hell?

Bringing myself back to the present and put my hands on his abs before swinging my leg around to stand on the side of the bed.

What?
What?

His gaze never wavers as I step back slowly.
What?

Reaching back I reach under my top and unhook my bra.
What the hell?

I lean against the wall and move my hair to one side and slowly slip the first strap off and move it off my arm.

So what if I go out on a million dates?

Cody's eyes widen a little and he shifts so that he's facing me.

You never call or listen to me anyway

I slip of the other strap and slowly pull the bra off. I'm still covered since my top is still on.

I'd rather rage than sit around and wait all day

Smiling, I dangle the bra in front of me before letting it drop to the floor.

Don't get me wrong, I just need some time to play

Walking over to the bed. I kneel on the end and clasp my hands together.

You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"

I crawled over and lie down next to him. To mess with him a little, I turned onto my side and ran my hand up his leg.
But honestly

I tried not laugh when his breathing started to get ragged as grazed my hand over the top of the towel.
I just need to be
A little crazy

Laying back moved my hands up my stomach to the zipper on the front of my top and slowly started to unzip.

All my life I've been good,

He watched and groaned when I stopped only a quarter of the way down. He moved his hand over and tried to unzip it himself but I stopped him.
But now...

"Nope. Can't do that." I chuckle.
I'm thinking, "What the hell?"

Instead I plant my feet and bridge and slowly slide my jeans off before tossing them to the side.
All I want is to mess around

He started to scootch a little closer so I turned and slid off the bed. Standing back up I slinked over to the bathroom door.
And I don't really care about...
Facing the door, I had my back toward him.
If you love me

Looking over my shoulder, I smirked as I unzipped my top.
If you hate me

Reaching in the bathroom, I grabbed a towel.
You can't save me

Still facing away from him, I took off my top and let it fall to the floor.
Baby, baby

I chuckled to myself a little as Cody's jaw dropped.
All my life I've been good

I wrapped the towel around me and turned around. The towel was big enough to wrap completely around and covered up half of my thigh.
But now...

Smirking I walked over to the Walking over to the bed and sit on the side of him.
What the hell?
La, la, la, la, la, la
Whoa, whoa

"What's wrong Cody?" I smirked.
La, la, la, la, la, la
whoa, whoa
leaning over him, I laid on his stomach and sing along.
You say that I'm messing with your head
Boy, I like messing in your bed
Yeah, I am messing with your head when
I'm messing with you in bed

His hand starts to go for the towel but I stand back up and walk forward a little.

If you love me
if you hate me

Now it was time to really mess with him.
You can't save me

Reaching under my towel hooked my boy shorts.
Baby, baby

His eyes widened a little and I moved my hips while inching them down….
All my life I've been good
but now...

Cody watched as my boy shorts fell to the ground and I smirked. I stepped out of them and bent over to grab the clothes I was going to change into before slowly walking over to bathroom.
What the hell?

As I walked I sang along.

La, la, la, la, la, la

As I got into the bathroom, I shut the door only leaving a crack. I stripped off the towel knowing he can't see and reached my hand out with the towel.
La, la, la, la, la, la

Dropping the towel outside the door, I shut the door then locked it laughing to myself.