Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Turn Me On

After changing I did my hair and makeup. I already took a shower after working out so I was good to go. I took one last look in the mirror before walking out. Cody was already dressed and sitting on the bed and looked up at me as I walked out.

"Ready to go?" I asked. Nodding, he got up and grab bed his key before walking over to me.

"Since I didn't get the chance to say it before…" He whispered. "That was one very hot strip tease."

"I know." I smirked. "But you wanted a strip tease so I gave you one."

"I know… I might need another shower now." He muttered. I chuckled to myself as he opened the door for me. Just to mess with him I ran my hand across his chest.

"Thank you." I whispered in his ear before smirking as I walk out the door.

Ted defeated Jinder Mahal. Lots of "Teddy" and "USA" chants can be heard throughout and I looked at Cody. "Wow. Talk about Mr. Popularity." I smiled.

"Yeah… He is…" He trailed off as he started to make his way to the curtain.

"Cody?"

"I'll be right back." He said as he ran through the curtain. I quickly went over to the curtain and peeked out just as Cody attacked Ted! My jaw dropped as Cody smirked at the boos that echoed in the arena. What the hell was he thinking?

I was so focused on what just happened that I didn't notice that Wade was standing right next to me. "What just happened?" He asked making me jump.

"Wade! You scared me." I exclaimed.

"Sorry." He chuckled. "So what happened?"

"Cody just attacked Ted!"

"Oh, has that happened already?" He asked. I turned to look at him.

"What do you mean?"

"He's supposed to attack Ted and somebody else before his match tonight. It's to draw heat for his match." Wade explained.

"Oh…."

He gave me an amused look. "What did you think he was doing?" I shrugged. What could I tell him? That my fake fiancé was jealous of my boyfriend so he attacked him? Yeah that'd go over well.

"I don't know. Maybe he was just drawing attention for his and Booker's match?"

"What about my match?" Cody asked as he came through the curtain. He pulled me over to him and smiled. "Come here you." He gave me a kiss and I pulled away in case Ted walked back.

"Your fiancé here was worried about you attacking Ted." Wade commented earning a glare from me. Cody turned to me and raised an eyebrow.

"You were?"

"Yeah…. I didn't know why you were attacking Ted when you have a feud with Booker. I thought it would mess things up." I lied.

"No babe, I have to attack Ted and Justin to draw heat for my match." He smiled.

"See?" Wade imputed. "I told you." I glared at him for a moment making him put his hands up. "Okay, okay! Sorry. I have to go… see you two later."

As soon as Wade left Cody let go of me. "So there's another match before Justin's so hang out for a little while?"

"Uh yeah…sure."

We walked a little ways until we came up to the room that Cody used as a dressing room. As usual, he knocked and peeked inside to see if anyone was inside before ushering me in.

As we sat down I figured that now a better time than any to tell Cody that Casey was gonna be with us for a week. "So Codes…" I started.

He looked at me. "Yes?"

I never really thought of how I'd tell him since I still have the being Shawn's niece covered up. "So my uncle called. He's got some business to attend to for a week and was wondering if we could take my cousin for a week." I smiled. "I have to pick her up sometime tomorrow morning."

"Your cousin?"

"Yeah. Don't worry she's 19 so we can take her with backstage and not have to worry about watching her to make sure she doesn't wander off."

"Oh, cool. So what'd her name?"

Before I could think of a fake name or something I blurted it out. "Casey."

There was silence for a moment and I started to get nervous. Finally after a few uncomfortable moments he grinned. "Nice name. So no clubbing for a week then."

"No. We'll have to figure out fun stuff to do with her after the shows. Don't want to bore her to death." I chuckled.

"Yeah. So since we won't be able to for week, how about we go tonight? Dance, drink and just have fun."

"Alright. It'll be our last time until Casey goes back home." I smiled.

Finally it was time for Cody to go attack Justin so he stood up and held out his hand. I gave him a confused look and he smiles.

"Come on. I want you to watch this. I have to cut a promo after I attack."

Taking his hand I let him help me up and followed him back over near the curtain. We peered through the curtain waiting for Cody's cue. As we waited, I felt Cody grab my hand and give it a little squeeze. I looked down at our hands and back at him and gave him a small.

Justin Gabriel defeated Heath Slater. Again, it took a little bit for the crowd to get into this one, but Gabriel won them over with some impressive moves, including a variation of the 450 splash from the apron for the win. "Well, there's my cue. I'll be back." He said letting go of my hand. After taking a deep breath he ran through the curtain and jumped Justin as he was signing a fan's poster. After the attack, Cody cut a promo saying he could do this all night. For some reason, Dylan, also known as Hornswoggle, ran out, got in the ring, and got knocked down by Cody. Cody smirked again as the fans started to boo him when I felt a pair of hands slip around my waist.

"So what did you think of my match?" Ted whispered in my ear. For fear that somebody would see us I pulled away and smiled.

"I thought it was amazing. The fans seem to really like you."

"Yes they do. It feels good to be loved." He chuckled.

"I bet."

Grabbing my hands he leaned in a little. "So anyways…I'm done for the night and was wondering if you wanted to have dinner with me tonight?"

"Sorry Ted. I can't do anything tonight or for the next week." I frowned. "Tonight is the last night that Cody and I can go out drinking until Casey goes back home. The two of us are going out to the club then go back to the hotel since we have to pick up Casey up in the morning."

"Oh….okay. I guess I'll just call and text you." He smiled. "If that's okay?"

"That would be great." I smiled. After making sure nobody was around I gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Well I'm going to get going so I can eat. I'll talk to you later." He gave me another peck before letting go of my hands and leaving. He left just in time too since Cody walks back.

"Hey!" He says brightly. "What did you think?"

"Of what?" I asked. My thoughts were still on turning down Ted.

His smile slowly started to fade. "My attack and promo. Didn't you watch?"

"Oh! Yeah of course I did. You looked great out there. Love the arrogance when you said 'I can do this all day." I smiled. His smile returned and he thanked me.

We talked for a little while as we waited for his match when finally it was time. Offering his arm I took it and waited for his music to play before walking out. The match started out with Cody attacking booker into the corner before taunting the crowd.

Some asshole yelled "Nice Ass!" to me and I spun around. Rolling my eyes I turned back to the ring until the guy said it again. Walking down the steel steps I got a great reaction as I strode over to the guard rail. I got a lot whistles and everything.

"Nice ass? Really? Can you not come up with anything better than that?" I exclaim. The guy smirked and Cody saw and quickly slid out of the ring. He yelled at the guy and led me back to the ring only to get attacked by Booker.

They got back into the ring and went back and forth for a bit. Booker missed the scissors kick a couple of times before landing the Book End. This led to Cody rolling out of the ring and grabbing his belt. As Booker approached him, he popped him with the belt for the DQ.

After the match, Booker and Rhodes continued the fight, with Booker getting the upper hand and finally hitting the scissors kick I pulled the belt out of the ring so it was out of the way. As I held it, I looked down and remembered when my uncle Shawn won it back in 1995 against Jeff Jarrett. I was so proud of him.

Booker called out Hornswoggle, who came out and hit the tadpole splash on Cody. Hornswoggle and Booker T then did the spin-a-roonie much to the crowd's delight. While the two celebrated in the ring I helped Cody out of the ring and gave him his belt back. He yelled a few things at the men in the ring before we headed back towards the curtain.

Cody and I are dancing in the club when I lean in so Cody can hear me. "I'm getting kind of thirsty. I'm going to get something to drink. I'll be right back.

I was about to walk away when Cody grabbed my hand. "Wait…" I turned to face him and he smiled. "Wait right here. I'll get us both some drinks."

"Are you sure?"

He nodded and walked over towards the bar as 'Turn Me On' by David Guetta featuring Nicki Minaj. As I waited for Cody to get the drink I started to dance and sing softly to myself.

Docta docta, need you back home baby

Docta Docta, where you at?

Give me somethin'

I need your love

Suddenly I feel a hand slide around my side and somebody dances with me. I turn a little to see Cena and he smiles.

I need your love

I need your lovin'

You got that kind of medicine that keeps me comin'

I look around the dance floor and catch Cody's attention while he's waiting for the drinks. He gives me a confused look and I mouth the words to the song.

My body needs a hero

Come and save me

Something tells me you know how to save me

I've been feeling weird (oh)

Oh, I need you to come and rescue me

Holding the last note I reached my hand out to him. He leaves the drinks and disappears in the crowd.

Oooooooooh!

Time seems to stand still as I look around but see no sign of Cody until out of nowhere somebody grabs my hand and pulls me away. I grab onto Cody as I trip on somebody's shoe when I'm pulled over.

Make me come alive

Come on turn me on

Touch me, save my life

When I fell, my arm automatically went behind his neck and I smile at him and so does he.

Come on and turn me on

I'm too young to die

Looking over at a confused Cena, Cody grabs my hand and pulls me into the crowd.

Come on and turn me on

Turn me on

Turn me on

Turn me on

Turn me on

Finally we get far enough from Cena and he turns me to face him. "You have no idea how happy I am for saving me." I smile.

"You looked like you needed help." From where we were we could see Cena get confused after not seeing me and walk away. I laugh and turn to Cody and he holds me close and sings/whispers:

Oh you make it right

My temperature is super high

If I scream, if I cry

It's only 'cause I feel alive

Smiling I pull away. His arms are still around me and my arms are still around his neck. I start singing along:

Make me come alive

Come on turn me on

Touch me, save my life

Come on and turn me on

I'm too young to die

Come on and turn me on

Turn me on

Turn me on

Turn me on

Turn me on

Then I lean in again and since it's a slow part, I sing softly:

You've got my life in the palm of your hands

Come and save me now

I know you can, I know you can

Just as Cody leans in for a kiss, I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I turn away and pull it out and look at it. It's Ted.

"I'll be right back." I said and pulled away and answered my phone as I walk away. "Hold on Ted. Let me find a quiet place."

I walk away to the bathroom and check to see if anybody is in the bathroom. Luckily nobody is and I put the phone back to my ear. "Hello?"

"You're engaged?"He exclaimed. Oh shit….

"I can explain."

"Good. Please start."
"Not on the phone…can you come to the club? I want to explain in person." I reply calmly.

"Alright. I'm already here."
I was caught a little off guard since I didn't think he'd be at the club. "Oh….okay meet me near the restrooms in 5 minutes."

After hanging up I checked my hair and makeup before leaving the restroom and waited until a flustered Ted showed up. I looked around before grabbing the front of his shirt and pulling him into a nearby room.

Taking a deep breath I faced him. "Okay, we're face to face. Explain." He said.

"Okay…I am engaged." I confessed.

"Great…to whom? Do I know him?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "Cody."

His jaw dropped as he looked on in disbelief. "Cody? As in my best friend, Cody Runnels?"

"Yeah. It's really complicated to explain."

"Please, for the love of god, try."

Sighing, I started to explain the whole situation with Vince and how I lied saying we were engaged and everything.

As I finished I waited but he remained silent for a little while. "Ted?"

"So let me get this straight… you lied to Vince about being engaged to Cody because unless you showed stability in your life you weren't going to get a title shot. Cody has been going along with it because he doesn't want you to get fired."

"Yeah. I just wanted a career that meant something. Even just one title reign would make me not feel like such a failure."

"Wow." He sighed. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"And if you're uncomfortable with all this I completely understand. I really like you but I don't want to drag you into something that will make you unhappy."

"And what would happen if we stayed together?" He asked softly.

"We'd have to keep it all a secret. No kissing or touching while at work, sneak away to see each other…and definitely no interactions around Cody. If he knew I was dating, he'd read me the riot act and I don't that stress."

He nodded in understanding. "Alright…well this is a lot to think about. If you don't mind I need a day or two."

"No, that's fine. Take as long as you need."

"Thank you. Well I'll let you get back to your…fiancé." He said. I could tell that he was trying to be funny but I could hear the bitterness in his voice.

As soon as he left I stood there for a moment. I was a little relieved that I finally told somebody the truth but still felt this pang of guilt. After sucking it up, I took a deep breath and walked back to where I left Cody. He wasn't there.

"Charity!" I heard Cody call me and looked around. "Up here!"
I looked up at the balcony and Cody waved to me. I waved back and made my way to the stairs and climbed up. When I reached our table Cody smiled at me. "Hey. I got us some drinks while you took your call."

"Thanks Codes….um after I say we should just call it a night." I said.

"Oh…why?"

As I looked at him I wanted to confess but couldn't bring myself to do it. "Well we have a busy day tomorrow. Have to pick up Casey and all that." I lied.

"Yeah that's true. Alright, we'll finish our drinks and go." He replied.

"Thank you." I gave him a peck on the cheek and smiled making him smile back.