Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

That Was A Mistake

By the time we left the club, it was raining. Not just a little trickle but full on down pouring and we had parked far from the entrance. We were completely drenched by the time we made it to the car. We were shivering by the time we made it to our room.

"We should get out of our wet clothes." I suggested. Cody agreed and walked into the bathroom to grab us each a towel and robe while I stripped down to my bra and panties. Magically they were only a little damp. He walked out of the bathroom with the towel and robes stopping for a moment to look me up and down.

"Wow…"

"What?" I asked as I grabbed a robe and put it on.

"You're half naked…"

"Yeah I know. I needed to get out of my damp clothes. And so do you before you catch something!" I exclaimed seeing him still in his wet clothes. "Here, let me help you."

I tied the robe and walked over to a shivering Cody. Taking the towels and robe from him I set them on the bed and helped him take his shirt off. For the moment I dropped it on the floor and handed him a towel. "Here dry up your top half."

He started to take off his shirt as I undid his pants. He wiped his face and looked at me. He stood there in his boxers so I told him to dry off and handed him his robe before walking away to look out the window. Even though my parents died on a night like this, I've always loved to watch the rain fall. Even when I was a kid I would sit next to the screen door and watch as the rain splattered on the concrete outside.

As I looked out at the rain, I started to think about everything. What would I do if Ted realizes that I'm not worth it? What if he breaks up with me because he doesn't want to feel like 'the other man'? I thought about this when 'Just a Kiss' by Lady Antebellum started playing. Without turning around I knew that Cody turned on my iPod since I had the song. I showed it to him one time when we were sitting around backstage.

I could sense Cody walking up behind me but I didn't turn around. He wrapped arm around my waist as I felt his breath on my neck. I tried to refocus on my thoughts but it was hard to when Cody's body was so close to mine…

Lyin' here with you so close to me
It's hard to fight these feelings when it feels so hard to breathe
Caught up in this moment
Caught up in your smile

Moving my hair away from my neck he slowly pressed kisses down my neck sending shivers up my spine.

I've never opened up to anyone
So hard to hold back when I'm holding you in my arms
We don't need to rush this
Let's just take it slow

Closing my eyes I focused on Cody's little kisses which now trailed along my shoulder since he pulled my robe down a little. As much as I hated to admit it, this felt really good.

Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight
Just a touch of the fire burning so bright
No I don't want to mess this thing up
I don't want to push too far

I put one hand behind his neck while the other rested on his hand that was still placed on my waist.

Just a shot in the dark that you just might
Be the one I've been waiting for my whole life
So baby I'm alright, with just a kiss goodnight

Finally I couldn't take anymore and pulled away so I could turn around to see him. Neither of us said anything as he looked into my eyes.

I know that if we give this a little time
It'll only bring us closer to the love we wanna find
It's never felt so real, no it's never felt so right

His hands still on my waist, he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine.

Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight
Just a touch of the fire burning so bright
No I don't want to mess this thing up
I don't want to push too far

He moved on of his hands and untied the belt that held my robe closed before slipping it off my shoulders without breaking the kiss.

Just a shot in the dark that you just might
Be the one I've been waiting for my whole life
So baby I'm alright, with just a kiss goodnight

I pushed his already open robe off him causing it to fall on the floor since he still had his boxers on.

No I don't want to say goodnight
I know it's time to leave, but you'll be in my dreams

Lying back on the bed, I ran my hands over his chest and abs before slipping them to his back.

Tonight
Tonight
Tonight

His hands traveled from my waist to my hips and stayed there.

Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight
Just a touch of the fire burning so bright
No I don't want to mess this thing up
I don't want to push too far

He started to deepen the kiss and just went off our rushing emotions.

Just a shot in the dark that you just might
Be the one I've been waiting for my whole life
So baby I'm alright, oh, let's do this right, with just a kiss goodnight
With a kiss goodnight
Kiss goodnight

I woke up the next morning with Cody's arm around me. It happened again. Again I let the rush of emotions got to me and I slept with Cody. I felt embarrassed and furious with myself. My relationship with Ted is at risk and what do I do? I sleep with my best friend for the second time.

Looking at the clock my eyes widened. "Shit!" I mutter as I grab whatever clothes I can and run into the bathroom to get ready. Today I have to pick of Casey and it's already almost noon!

When I'm ready, I'm about to wake Cody but think better of it. I really don't want the awkward morning after thing with him. So instead I grabbed my key card and the car keys before leaving for the airport. On my way to the elevator, I checked my phone to see a message from Shawn.

Charity. Casey will be arriving at Gate C35 around noon.

I looked at the time and had 10 minutes until then so I decided to call Cody on my way to the car. He picked up after the fifth ring.

"Hello?" He asked half asleep.

"Cody. Get your ass up." I said flatly. "I'm going to pick up Casey and you better have clothes on when I get back with her."

I can just imagine him looking over at my now empty spot in bed. "You left without me?" He asked the hurt in his voice.

"Yeah. It was close to the time and I didn't want to wake you."

"Is this about what happened between us last night?" He asked.

"No." I lied. "I have to get my cousin."

"Charity…. We really need to talk about what happened. I know that—" He started to say but I cut him off.

"No that's okay. I have to go. I'll talk to you when I come back." He was about to say something but I quickly said goodbye and hung up.