Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Truth Be Told

"Hey!" Casey grinned as we walked back into the room. "I see you got rid of all the donuts."

"Yeah. Since superstars are usually on a strict diet, a donut is a great surprise." Cody chuckled. I looked at him and he nodded. "Anyways, I have to get going to the gym to get ready for the show so I'll see you ladies later."
"Alright." I said. "See you later." I leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek and stayed for a little longer. "We'll talk later." I whispered before pulling away. He gave me a quick nod before grabbing his bag and left.

"Wow…things are pretty tense between you and Cody." Casey frowned. "What's going on?"

"What do you mean?"
"I don't know. I just see the tension between you two. "She frowned. "Did you two have a fight or something? If so, you two would really talk about it since your wedding in 2 months."

I looked over at her and debated whether I should tell her or not. Telling at least one person would probably ease this burden of guilt. Casey and I tell each other everything. I know that she'd keep it a secret but I don't know…

"Yeah..." I sigh. "About that... I'm not really engaged to Cody."

Her expression goes from surprise to confusion. "What do you mean? My dad said that…"

"I know. Your dad thinks I am but it's not his fault. It's Hunter's."

"Hunter? Why is it Hunter's fault?"

"Yeah." I said walking over to my suit case to dress into something to hang around the hotel in. "When I went home to relax for a day, your dad and Hunter showed up. They heard about me being with Cody and then Hunter saw my ring that I forgot to take off and told your dad…."

"Why didn't you just tell him it wasn't real?"

"Casey, I was expected to get a title shot but didn't because some asshole took a picture of me at the club after one Smackdown taping dancing with Ted. It made the front page of a tabloid and Vince saw it. He said that unless I show stability in my life, I can kiss any chance at a title shot goodbye. He said that he doesn't want a champion to look like that since it makes the company look bad." I explained. "Then I did something incredibly stupid. I told Vince that I was just celebrating since Cody had just proposed when he didn't. I panicked!"

"Wow… So then what happened? He believed you?"

"I think so. I mean he congratulated me and then said that until Cody and I are legally wed, I don't get a title shot." I shrugged.

"Can't you just go to a chapel somewhere and just get married? Then you can get a quickie divorce and both be happy. You get your title shot and Cody isn't in this mess anymore."

I shook my head. "Can't. It has to be a real marriage with a honeymoon and all or no shot. Vince also expects an invite to this wedding which is useless since it's in February live on Smackdown!"

"Live on Smackdown?" She asked her jaw dropping.

"Yeah." I nodded. "And what adds to this is I like somebody else…"

"Who?"

"Ted DiBiase Jr." I reply softly

"Ted? As in 'The Marine 2' and Cody's best friend, Ted?"

"Yeah…" I looked down at my hands. "And see, if I told Hunter that it was all fake, he'd tell Vince and then he'd…"

"Fire you." Casey finished. "So what are you gonna do? Plan the wedding and go along with it all?"

"I have no choice, Case." I said looking at her. Grabbing my clothes, I walked over to the bathroom to change.

After changing into my black and white yoga sweats and batman tank top, I put my hair up into a loose pony tail and walked back out. "So have you ever seen Zack Ryder's YouTube show?"

"Who's Zack Ryder?" She asked. I walked over to my suitcase and pulled out my iPad and got onto YouTube.

"He's one of mine and Cody's friends. He's a wrestler who started his own show to get noticed by fans since the WWE weren't doing anything with him." I smiled. "He's really funny and his show is just plain awesome."

Finding Zack's show, I lay back on the bed and signaled her over and hit play.

5 hours later…

"Damn!" Casey finally said after the last video ended. "Zack is so hot…and funny."
"Yes he is." I chuckle. "Later on maybe you can meet him."

"Really? That would be awesome!" she grinned.

Shutting off my iPad I set it aside. "Sure. Maybe if Cody sees him at the house show tonight he can bring him back…"
"Or….we can just go there?"

"Go where?"
"The house show. You can cheer on your fake fiancé and I can maybe meet the hot Zack I just watched 40 episodes of." She smiled.

"Casey…." I whined.

"Please Charity! I haven't been to a house show in years. Can we please go for old times sake?"

She gave me the puppy dog eyes so eventually I caved. "Fine." I grumbled as I got up. "I'll go get dressed….again."

I walked back over to my bag and put away my iPad before grabbing some clothes and walking into the bathroom.

"So you never told me why there's tension between you and Cody." Casey said as we climbed into the car. "Did you have a fight or something?"

"Not really…it's just that things are getting…complicated between us."

"How? Does it involve Ted?"

"Sorta."

"Let me guess… you slept with one of them,"

"Casey…" I warned.

"What? Have you ever slept with Ted?"

"No."

"Have you ever slept with Cody?" She said with a small grin. I remained quiet and he eyes widened. "Oh my god! You did! How many times?"

"Twice…" I muttered.

"Damn…was he good?"

"Casey!" I chuckled.

"Is he? No matter what I won't tell anybody anything."

"Fine…" I sighed. "He was amazing but that's not the point! He's my friend and that's not supposed to happen! I like Ted!" I didn't notice how hard I was gripping the steering wheel. After noticing my knuckles starting to turn white, I let go.

"Do you have feelings for Cody?"

"I like him as my friend. I mean we've been friends for…"
"That's not what I meant and you know it."

"I don't know…even if I did it can't happen. We're supposed to fake being in love. Not actually be in love with each other. I have Ted and I don't wanna do that to him or Cody." I replied softly.

"When did you last sleep with each other? It had to be pretty recent if you're mad at him now."

"The last time we slept together was….last night."

Her jaw dropped as she looked at me. "Last night?"

"Yeah and the funny thing about all this is I'm not really mad at Cody. The person I'm mostly mad at is myself. I let myself get caught up in the rush of emotions that I get when I'm with him." I say with a frustrated sigh. I pull into the arena parking lot and shut off the car before turning to her. "But it's not gonna happen again. I have too much at risk for it to happen again."

I opened my door and we both got out and walked up to the back entrance and pulled out my pass. They let me pass but held Casey back. "Sorry miss. You can't get in without a pass."

"Hey! It's fine. She's with me. She's my cousin." I smiled.

The guy looked over at how I assumed was in charge and he nodded. "Alright. Have fun."

We walked past the men and signed in with a crew member backstage. "Hey!" He smiled at me. "You're Runnels' girl, right? The gal he's engaged to?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"I heard him talking to some of the guys about ya. He said that you weren't coming because you were too busy?"

"Oh… I was hanging out with my cousin. Helping her get settled since she's here for a week."

"I see. Well it's good to see you made it."

I nodded and we headed off to find Cody. As we walked down a hallway I heard a whistle and turned around. "Well I see how it is." Wade smirked. "Don't come see me while I'm stuck here with your fiancé."

"Hi Wade." I chuckled. "And sorry for doing that to you. Anyways,Wade this is my cousin Casey. Casey this is Stu Bennett AKA Wade Barrett.

"Nice to meet you. I prefer Wade by the way." He smiled shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet you too." She beamed.

"Wade, is Zack here tonight?"

"Sweetie, this is Smackdown. Zack is a Raw superstar, remember?"

"Don't be a smart ass, Wade. I know he's a Raw superstar but sometimes he hangs out at Smackdown house shows. So is he?"

"Ooh. Touchy." He smirks. "That's hot and no he is not."

"What's going on over here?" We hear an Irish accent ask.

We all turn to see Alicia, Nattie and Sheamus walking down the hallway towards us. "Bloody hell." Wade groans. "Not Alicia. I'm getting the hell out of here. Talk to you later."

I chuckled as he quickly walked off and Alicia frowned. "What was that about?"

"I…don't know." I snickered. "But anyways guys this is my cousin Casey. She's staying with Cody and I for the week."

"Hello there, lass. The name's Stephan but everyone just calls me Sheamus." Sheamus smiled as he shook her hand.

"I'm Victoria but you can call me Alicia." Alicia beamed. They shook hands and I noticed Nattie just starting at her.

"Um…Nattie?"
"Hi…I'm Natalya. You can call me Natalya or Nattie…." She started as she shook her hand. "Have we met before?"
Oh my god. How could I forget? Nattie is part of the Hart family. Casey met her when they were just kids.

"Ye-" Casey started to say but I talked over her.

"No! No, I don't think you do. Casey isn't used to coming to wrestling shows very much." I lied.

"Oh….okay. I just thought you looked familiar. My bad." She smiled. "It's nice meeting you, Casey."

"Likewise."

"Hey have you seen Cody?" I asked.

"Yeah! He's in a match now actually. Maybe you can go to gorilla position and be there when he comes back?" Sheamus said.

"Alright. I can do that." I nodded before looking at Casey. "Ready?"

"Actually, I was wondering if I could stay and talk to these three?" Casey asked.

"Okay, I'll be back."

As I waited by the curtain for Cody, I tried to think of what to say. It was my fault that last night happened so it's not right for me to take my anger out on Cody. Finally Cody's music played and I peeked out of the curtain to see him climb out of the ring and make his way back.

"Hey." I said as he walked through the curtain. He turned to look at me and didn't even try to disguise his surprise.

"Hey. You changed your mind."

"Yeah…"

"Where's Casey?" He said looking behind me.

"She's talking to Sheamus, Nattie, and Alicia. I need to talk to you."

"Okay." We walked over to empty hallway near the locker room and he turned to me. "What's up?"

"I…just wanted to say I'm sorry. I had no right to be a bitch to you today. I wasn't even mad at you I was just mad at…something else." I said.

"Listen, I understand how it can feel a little weird. We've slept together twice since this whole fake…" He started to say but looked around to check if anybody was nearby. "Since this whole thing started and I just have a feeling that there's –" He started to say until he was interrupted.
"Hey!" Wade grinned as he started down the hallway. Cody let out a sigh and turned back to me.
"We'll continue this conversation later….but how about after I shower and change, we go out for some pizza and rent a movie?"

"Sounds good."
"Finally I found you again!" Wade says walking up. He looks around and grins. "Good. No Alicia. She won't leave me alone!"

"Wade, why do you care?" I laughed. "You have a girlfriend. Remember?"

"Not anymore. I'm single." He smirked. "So if you ever…"

Cody gave him a dirty look and he rolled his eyes. "God Cody! Learn to take a joke!" He chuckles before nudging me. "But if you do…"

"No Wade. I'd stop before Cody kills you. " I chuckled before turning to Cody. "So I'll see you after you go shower and change."

"Alright." He smiled wrapping his arm around me. "See you in a bit."

I'm taken by surprise as he pulls me into a passionate kiss that lasts for a few moments until I squeeze his arm to make him stop. "See you near the parking lot." I grinned before pulling away from him.
He looks at Wade for a second before heading down to the locker room.

"Well that was an interesting little exchange." Wade snickered while we walked back to the group.

"Do you always have to hit on me?" I chuckled as I adjust my hat. "You know how much it pisses him off."

"Exactly why I do it." He smirks. "Well that and I think you're hot."

"Perv."

"Hey it's not my fault! I'm a man and men like women like you. And the outfits you wear don't help."

"I'm about to sucker punch you. You know that?"

"Oh baby." He laughs.

"You're such a weirdo." I grin. "This is one of the reasons why you're one of my favorite guys."

We turn the corner and the four of them come into view. Alicia looks over and beams at Wade. "Hey Wade!"

"Fuck! I'll see you later. Bye." He says before quickly dodging behind the corner and books it down the hallway with Alicia in hot pursuit.

"Wade! Wait up!" We hear her yell.
"Poor Fella." Sheamus laughs. We all agree and start talking until Cody finally finishes.
"Hey." He greets, wrapping an arm around me and pressing a kiss on my cheek. "Ready to go?"

I nod and we all say goodbye and make our way to the pizza place.