Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

You Can Be My Superhero

Saturday, December 10th, 2011 (2 months & 4 days until Wedding)

Hello everyone and welcome back. This is Chair Shots Reality radio show where we cover everything Pro Wrestling and I'm your host, Big Nasty. Today we have two very special guests; WWE's very own power Couple, Cody Rhodes and the beautiful Charity. Thank you both for being here!

We had been doing interviews like this for majority of the morning. Mostly we just got asked about the wedding, how our relationship is, how we met, are we really dating and all these other questions. The entire time Cody and I have to sit close to each other and smile. Hold hands, talk about how in love we are and all that. It was quite tiring,

"Thank you for inviting us." Cody smiled placing hand on mine that lay on my leg and intertwined his fingers with mine. "We're happy to be here." Smiling I nod in agreement.

No problem. So your "wedding" is coming up soon. He said with air quotes around wedding. What's it like being in a storyline like that? Be honest.

"Actually it's not really a storyline. Our wedding on Smackdown is our real wedding. Charity and I are really engaged." Cody answered.

So it's not just a storyline? How long have you both known each other?

"No, we really are together." I smiled. "We've known each other for…quite a while." I turned to Cody. "Babe what do you thing? 5 or 6 years?"

"Sounds about right." He nodded.

Wow! 5 or 6 years? So did you two go to wrestling school together? I did some research before the show and found that you both went to Ohio Valley Wrestling on developmental contracts before getting brought up to the main roster.

"That's right. We met at OVW back in 2006." Cody replied turning to me. "We were assigned as partners and got to talking. We found out we had a lot on common and everything fell into place."

We looked into each other's eyes and I smiled. "Yeah, I guess you can say that it was just meant to be."

That is a beautiful story. I know we all wondered about your relationship since the two of you have such great chemistry. He chuckled. Now we know why.

I looked away from Cody and stole a quick glance at Casey who was sitting in a chair off to the side, smirking. I rolled my eyes before turning back to the guy.

Casey chuckled a little as she watched Cody and I gaze into each other's eyes and confessed our love for each other. Her phone started to vibrate so she took it out. She got a text from Ally.

Hey Girly! What are you up to?

Casey texted her back saying she was at mine and Cody's last interview.

Cool. After the interview is over, text me and I'll round up the girls and meet you and Charity in the lobby. We'll grab some lunch then head out to Life of the Party.

Casey texted back a reply before putting her phone away to watch the rest of the interview.

After the interviews were all over, Cody and I stood up and again thanked the host for having us before heading out to the car.

"Hey Charity, I got a text from Ally while you were doing your interview." Casey smiled.

"Really? What did she say?"

"She said that you and I are supposed to meet her and the other girls in the hotel lobby. We're all going to go out for lunch before going to pick out our costumes for tonight."

Holding my hand, Cody leaned towards me. "I'm coming with you." He whispers.

I stop in my tracks and look at Cody. "Case, We'll be right back." I say before dragging him out of earshot. "What do you mean? Did you not hear Casey? It's just us girls going. You'll most likely go with the guys or something."

"I know but we still have no idea who sent you that letter. I'm worried about you and I want to tag along to make sure you're okay." He replied. I had to admit that I felt touched that he cared so much.

"I don't know Cody….I don't think Casey would like that too much."

"I'll talk to her. I'll make up a reason to go."

"You're not going to tell her about the letter are you?"

"No." He said shaking his head.

"Fine…" I sighed. "Let's get going then." We walked back to where we left Casey and continued to the parking lot. Getting to the car I split up from Cody to go to the passenger side while Cody and Casey to the driver side.

"Hey Casey. Would you mind if I tagged along?" He asked as he unlocked the car for me to get in.

"Why? It's just us girls going?" She replied with a questioning look.

"I know but…last night I think I was really getting through to her about how I feel and I just can't bare to be without her for most of the day." Cody smiled. "I've known her for 20 years and every moment I spend with her I think we're getting closer."

"Aww." She smiled. "Are you sure you don't just wanna see what sexy costume she's getting?"

"No. I just want to be around her."

"That's so sweet Cody! Sure you can tag along but….you have to get a costume too."

"Of course. Thank you for understanding Case." He smiled.

"No problem."

We got back to the hotel and as promised, the girls were waiting for us in the lobby.

"Hey, I hope you don't mind but Cody is gonna be tagging along."

The girls looked at each other. "Why?" Nattie asked. "I thought we agreed to have a girl's day with finding costumes?"

"I know but he just wants to spend some time with his fiancé. He can't stand to be without her." She smirked.

"Aww that's so sweet!" Alicia beamed at Cody. "Of course you can come!"

They all agreed and Cody smiled. "Thank you ladies for understanding."

And with that we all walked back out to the cars and headed out for lunch.

After lunch we went to the costume emporium to pick out our costumes. When we walked inside and just stood there taking in the scene. The place was huge and was divided into different sections. One for wigs, one for makeup, Adult costumes, teen costumes, kid costumes, baby costumes and so on. We walked over to the Adult section.

"Ooh! Beth looks at this!" Nattie exclaimed as she pulled out a Wonder Woman Costume.

"Perfect Nattie!" She beamed as she grabbed the costume. "Who are you going as?"

"I don't know…I heard Sheamus was going as Thor." She shrugged. "What girl goes with Thor?"

Ally and I grinned at each other. "Nattie…." Ally giggled. "Do you have a crush on Sheamus?"

Nattie blushed a little as she glanced at Cody. "…..no….."

Casey was looking through a rack nearby and nudged Nattie. "Here you go. It's a Sif costume. Sif is Thor's wife. How about that?"

"That works!" She said quickly taking the costume before grabbing Beth's arm. "Come on Beth. Let's go try these on." They walked off to the fitting rooms leaving Ally, Casey, Alicia, Cody and I.

"So Casey." Alicia said brightly. "Who are you gonna be? I wanna be a sexy female Flash!"

"Female Flash?" Cody asked.

"Yeah. Why?"

He shrugged. "I don't know… I thought you'd like to match Wade…"

I gave him an amused look. He knew how much Wade hated Alicia. "I do. He said he was gonna be The Flash." She grinned.

"Not what he told me…"

Her grin faded. "Who did he tell you he was going as?" She frowned.

He motioned her closer and whispered in her ear. She glanced at me for a moment with a confused expression on her face before breaking into a huge smile.

"Will that match him?" She asked as they pulled apart. Grinning he nodded. "Great! Thank you Cody!" She exclaimed grabbing Casey's arm. "Come on Ally. You, me and Casey will go look for our costumes."

"Okay." Ally shrugged as she looked over at me. "You coming with?"

I opened my mouth to answer but Alicia spoke first. "Let her and Cody stay together." She giggled. "He can't stand to be without her, remember?"

"Oh yeah." Ally chuckled. "See you two in a little bit."

They walked off and I turn to glare at Cody who chuckled. "What?"

"Can't bare to be without me? Really?" I asked. "You know I'll never live that down, right?"

"I know." He grinned.

"I can't wait until our divorce." I mutter letting go of Cody's hand and started looking through one of the racks.

"Hey. That's not nice." He chuckled walking up behind me and putting his hands on my hips.

"Hands off or I'll kick you in the balls." I threaten. "Fiancé or not I will."

He let go and stepped over to the side of me. "Well somebody is hostile."

"Not hostile, just not acting since nobody is around."

I found a few sexy costumes when I got an idea. I grabbed a few sexy superhero costumes and grabbed his hand. "Come on Cody. Let's go try on some costumes." I smirked pulling him over to the fitting rooms.

He looked at some of the costumes in my hand and smirked. "Are you sure you want me in there with you?"

"Hell yeah."

I pulled him into one of the fitting rooms and locked the door before turning to him. "Alright Codes." I smirked. "Strip."

He gave me a questioning look. "Huh?"

"You heard me. Strip, babe."

"Why?"

"Oh Codes…" I laughed walking over to him. I started to undo the buttons on his shirt and smiled. "You should know better by now. When one of us embarrasses the other, they have to do something to repay them. Remember?"

He glances over at the sexy costumes and his eyes widened. "Hell no. Can't I do something else?"

"Hm..." I pretended to think as I grabbed the bottom of his shirt. "Nope." I pull his shirt off and toss it to the floor before working on his belt.

"Oh come on!" He whined as I pulled the belt off and let it drop on top of his shirt.

"No." I said getting face to face with him. "You owe me Codes."

"Fine." Letting go I smirk as he undid his pants and let them fall to the floor so that he stood in just his boxers, socks and shoes. "Okay." He sighed. "Which one?"

"This one first." I chuckled handing him a tight black Cat Woman suit.

"You're kidding me, right?"

"Nope." I sat down on the chair in the little area and sat back in amusement as he put it on. I bit my lip and giggled a little since it was tad bit too small and his junk bulged out a little too much.

"There. Happy?" He said as he zipped up the back.

"Not yet." I said handing him the little mask with cat ears. Sighing he put it on and I finally couldn't hold in my laughter. "Very sexy Codes." I laughed. "Now meow for me baby."

He crossed his hands over his chest. It took some effort since the suit was so tight. "No."

"Come on." I laughed. "Please?"

"Meow." He muttered.

"Can't hear you."

"ME-OW!" he sarcastically.

I burst out laughing and almost fell off of my seat and he rolled his eyes. "Can I take this off now?"

"Sure." I said between laughs. "Next costume!"

3 Sexy female costumes, a few glares and tons of laughs later, Cody finally kicked me out of the fitting room to change back into his clothe without me laughing hysterically at him.

I chuckled when a very unhappy looking Cody stepped out in his normal clothes. "You looked soooo sexy, Cody." I smirked.

"Don't…say…anything…" he muttered walking over to the guy costumes. "So who are you going as? Batman? I know you find him hot…."

"I don't know." I shrug. "I also find Robin extremely hot. Especially in the costume that Chris O'Donnell wears in 'Batman & Robin'. The black and Red one…I couldn't stop looking at him. "

"Really?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Ooh yeah." I nodded. "Robin is so sexy. Especially in that costume. Why?"

"No reason." He grinned as he looked ahead of us. "I'll be right back."

He walked away before I could ask where he was going and I was rejoined by Ally who was holding two costumes. "Charity! I found us costumes." She grinned grabbing my arm before pulling me over to the fitting room. Like I did with Cody, she walked into the area and locked the door behind her. "Okay… I know how much you like Batman so here." She said handing me a sexy Batgirl costume.

"Good choice." I nodded. "What's yours?"

"Well Mike is going as Superman so I'm gonna be his sexy Super girl." She smiled. She showed me her costume choice. Knowing Mike, he'd love it. Both her Super girl and my Batgirl costume had corset tops, capes, short skirts and matching thigh high stockings.

"Can you just imagine our men's reactions to us wearing these?" She giggled.

"Oooh yeah." I chuckled.

After we all picked out and tried on our costumes we paid and headed back to the hotel to start getting ready. Cody and I sat in the room waiting for Casey to come out of the bathroom so we can change and I was curious to see what Cody picked.

"So who are you dressing as?" I ask sitting close to him.

"A superhero." He smirked.

"I know that Codes." I said rolling my eyes. "But who?"

"You'll have to wait and see."

Casey walked out a few moments later in a green and gold dress with a gold belt tied around her waist bad knee high gold high heeled boots. "Well?" She asked turning around. "Do you know who I am?"

Cody and I shrugged. "Can you give us a hint?"

"She's in X-Men."

"Um….Storm?" Cody guesses.

"No." She giggled. "Charity?"

"I have no idea. Who are you?"

"Jean Grey!"

"Jean Grey?"

"The girl with telepathic and telekinetic powers." Cody replied.

"Oh! Is this because Zack is gonna be Wolverine?" I smirk.

"No…" she giggled. "But anyways you two can go change now."

I looked over at Cody. "Go ahead."

"Ladies first." He smirked.

"Alright." I sighed before walking into the bathroom with my bag in hand. It didn't take long to put on my costumes so I fixed my hair and makeup before putting my mask on. I couldn't wait to see Cody's expression when he seen my costume. I looked once more in the mirror before walking out.

"Okay…" I said casually walking out. "Your turn Codes."

I turned to look at the duo and tried not to grin at their dropped jaws. I watched as Cody scanned my costume with his eyes before smirking.

"Damn Cuz! You look hot!" Casey exclaimed grinning. "Don't you think so Codes?"

"Yeah…very." He grinned as he looked at me. "Looks like it's my turn." He stood up from his seat on the bed and walked up to me. "You're gonna love this." He whispered before walking into the bathroom.

"Think he liked it?" I asked taking Cody's seat.

"Like it? He was practically drooling." She chuckled.

"Good."

We were so busy talking that we didn't notice when Cody walked out as Robin. He was wearing the exact same outfit from the movie that I liked so much. Damn did he look good! He put on his mask and turned to us.

"So? What do you think?" He smirked looking at me. Now it was my turn to let my jaw drop. I looked him up and down and my heart was beating like crazy. "Are you okay, Charity?" He smirked.

Still looking at him I nodded. "Um…y-yeah. I'm…I'm fine."

Casey looked between us and stood up. "Alright! We're all dressed so let's go!"

I stood up and smiling, Cody offered his arm and I took it before we headed out. Since none of us had pockets, I ended up putting our key card in the top of my corset making Cody chuckle. "What? I don't have pockets."

"Nothing." He grinned as Casey knocked on Zack's door. "I just think you picked a very nice place to put it."

I rolled my eyes and waited until Zack opened the door wearing a Wolverine costume. "Hey!" He beamed. "Nice costumes. Come on in!"

"Cute costume Zack." Casey smiled as we walked in.

"Thanks. I'm WooWooWoolverine." He chuckled.

"Nice!"

We walked into the room and I looked around at everyone. Majority of the gang was already here. In one corner there was Beth and Punk. Beth was wearing the Wonder Woman Costume she tried on earlier and Punk was dressed as Comedian from Watchmen. Near them, Sheamus was dressed as Thor and Nattie was the Thor's wife, Sif. They looked so cute together as they chatted away. Then there was Ally in her sexy Super girl costume with Mike dressed as Superman.

It was kinda funny seeing him without his signature fauxhawk and his underwear or the outside of his clothes.

In another corner there was Iron Man and a redhead who I assumed was Poison Ivy talking. Iron Man looked over at us and waved us over while Casey and Zack were busy chatting. To my pleasant surprise Poison Ivy was our old friend Maria Kanellis!

"Hey girly!" She greeted. "Looking hot." She looked hot up and down and giggled. "You too Cody."

"Thank you."

"It's so great to see you again Maria! What brings you here?"

"Beth invited me. She said Zack was having a party so here I am!"

"And of course you had to be Poison Ivy," I chuckled.

"Of course I did. I mean, don't you think it fits me?" She turns around and I nod.

"Yes it does."

"Just beware." She grinned at Cody. "May just seduce you again, Robin."

He grinned and for some reason I felt a pang of jealousy. I looked away from them at Iron Man and tried to figure out who it was.

Besides Batman, Iron Man is one of my favorite superheroes. I find Tony Stark to be sexy as hell. "Looking good Batgirl." He said lifting the front part of his mask to reveal a grinning Ted. Seeing him I smiled.

"Thanks Iron Man." I smiled back. "You're looking pretty good yourself."

"Thank you… I remember you telling me how much you like Iron Man and I saw this costume…" He trailed off.

"Wow…I can't believe you remembered." I chuckled blushing slightly.

"Of course I would."

Cody glanced over at us and put his arm around me protectively. "Hey Ted." He said. Ted turned away from me to look at him. "Hey Cody. Cool costume."

"Thanks….yours too. Were they all out of Batman costumes?" He asked. I could see what he was doing and nudged him in the side. Luckily before Ted could answer Wade laid a gloved hand on my shoulder. Turning around to look at him, I couldn't help but laugh. His normal slicked back black hair was dyed green and he looked like the Joker from Dark Knight.

"Step aside Robin..." He said to Cody before giving me a smirk. "Hey there Batgirl. How about we go wreck some havoc together?"

"Hello Joker." A tall dark figure walked up. Of all people for Cena to be, he had to be Batman. "What are you doing here? I see you raided your mother's makeup...again."

Maria and Ted chuckled as Wade glared at him. "Watch it Batman."

Cody pulled me over to him. "Hey…Batgirl is MINE, remember?"

"Yeah but…" Cena grinned pulling me over to him. "I'm sure she'd rather have a Superhero. Not a sidekick."

I inwardly groaned. What was this? A Christmas Carol, WWE edition? Cena is my ex-boyfriend, Ted is my current boyfriend and Cody is my future husband. Not only that but knowing I my favorite superheroes, they all dressed like them! Wade knew that Joker was my favorite villains; Cody knew that I find Robin sexy; Cena knew I loved Batman, and Ted remembered how I said I loved Iron Man. Today just isn't my day.

"Or…a super villain like me. " Wade said pulling me away from Cena to him. "After all, she loves bad boys. Right Batgirl?" He winked at me and smirked. "I mean, who doesn't?"

"Hey Mistah J!" Alicia squealed as she walked up dressed as a sexy Harley Quinn. She actually got the accent and pitch perfectly making Wade roll his eyes. "Long time no see!"

"Bloody Hell…." Wade groans as she wraps an arm around his shoulders. "Did ya miss me Mistah J?"

Wade looked over at Alicia and his eyes widened a little at her outfit before quickly shooting a glare at Cody. I could tell he was trying to hide a smirk.

"Hey….Alicia…"

"No Mistah J!" she giggled. "I'm Harley tonight."

"I see that…but why? I thought you were gonna be female Flash?"

"I was but then I saw this cute Harley outfit and just had to get it." She grinned.

"Great," He replied sarcastically.

As this was going on I looked ahead of me at somebody dressed as Guy Fawkes from V is for Vendetta who was looking at me. His face was covered but I had the strangest feeling that I knew him. I was brought from my thoughts as there was a knock on the door and turned as Zack excused himself from talking to Casey to answer it.

"Hey Ken!" He greeted as Ken Anderson, formally WWE's Mr. Kennedy walked inside.

"Hey Zack. Like my costume? I'm CCAAAAPPPTTTAAAIIIIIINNNNNN AAAAAAAMMERRRIIICCAAAA!...America." He exclaimed with a smirk. Like Maria, Cody and I are good friends with Ken from our earlier days of working together.

The night went on with everyone talking and playing video games. It had been a great time besides the fact that the mystery guy just walked around and kept looking at me. Finally my curiosity was starting to eat at me so I started to walk towards the guy. He saw me coming towards him and shook his head before raising a finger to his lips before walking out of the room leaving me confused. Somebody brushed up against me and slipped a piece of paper into my hand before walking away. I was so busy trying to figure out who mystery man was that I didn't see who it was before they too walked out of the door.

Cody was already preoccupied talking to Alicia, Sheamus and Nattie and Casey was too busy flirting with Zack so I looked at the note.

We really need to talk. Come to room 215 in about five minutes.

-Ted

I nodded my head and crumpled the piece of paper up before tossing it in the nearby waste basket. First things first, I had to get away from Cody.

Walking over Cody gave me a small smile and peck on the cheek. "Hey babe. I'm gonna head back our room since I have a headache." I frowned. "You can stay here to keep an eye on Casey so she can have a fun night."

He frowned as well. "Oh…are you sure? Do you want me to come with you? Casey has a key card so she'll be able to let herself in?"

"No that's okay. I'll be fine. Just need to lie down a little. Enjoy the rest of the night and I'll see you in the morning." I gave him a small peck on the lips and headed out to Ted's room.

Taking a deep breath I knocked on the door before taking off my Batgirl mask and waited. I was nervous. What was he gonna say?

I didn't have to wait for long since he opened the door…shirtless with just the bottom of his costume still on. Damn this man knows how to get me. He smiled and motioned for me to come inside before closing the door behind me. As he faced me, he jumped right to the reason he wanted to talk.

"Since we last spoke before the party I've been doing a lot of thinking…."

Oh no. Here we go. Moment of truth.

"Okay…and?"

"And I….don't want to break up."

Wow. Even though that was the answer I was hoping for, it completely caught me by surprise. "You don't?"

"No." He smiled as he grabbed my hands. "I know I'll technically be the 'other man' but that doesn't matter. I really like you Charity and I don't want this little obstacle to ruin what we have. I want to pick up where we left off. That is…if you'll have me."

I felt a sudden rush of emotions. Excited, flattered, shocked, and a little guilty.

"So what do you say? Will you take me back?"

"Yeah… of course I take you back…." I hesitated.

"You're hesitating…. Is something wrong?" he frowned.

"No…" I sighed. "It's just that there are certain things we can and can't do…"

"Like what?"

"We'd have to keep it all a secret. No kissing or touching while at work, sneak away to see each other…and definitely no interactions around Cody. If he knew I was dating, he'd read me the riot act and I don't that stress."

"So kinda like as if I was really the other man?"

"Yeah."

He looked at me for a moment before nodding. "Let's do it. Normally I'd be against it but being with you is more than worth it."

I couldn't help but smile at this. "Really?"

"Of course! You mean a lot to me so who cares if we have to sneak around? As long as I get to be with you I'm happy."

I leaned in and gave him a kiss. This went a lot better than I thought it would.

We talked for a little while before I had to get back to the room before Cody noticed. "And by the way…" I started to say as he walked me to the door. "Thank you for the letter. It was really sweet."

He gave me a confused look. "Letter?"

"Yeah…the love letter?"

"I…didn't send it…you got a love letter?"

Oh no. Neither Ted nor Cody sent the letter. Who the hell was it from?

"Yeah…I got this anonymous love letter. I thought it was from Cody but he said he didn't write it. Since you didn't want to break up I thought you did…." I trailed off.

"When did you get it?"

"Two days ago. I haven't heard anything since so maybe it's nothing."

"I don't know..."

"Ted, I'll be fine." I smiled cupping his face with my hands. I gave him a kiss and put my hand on the handle. "I'll see you later."

"Yeah. See you later."

I left Ted's room and started walking to my room. I unlocked my door and walked inside stepping on something in the doorway. Another letter.

Cautiously I pick it up and open it. It read:

L-O-V-E is a four letter word

You got me looking for a better herb

Cause you're getting me Higher than the clouds

On my flight to LA and I'm looking for the flyest

If love is a drug I just want to try it

One hit of your lips is like a coke diet

Can't eat, can't sleep

I can't sign this I feel so deep

And my heart beats for you

And you don't want me

But all I need is time and time is money

And I'm a grown man just trying to be funny

But I guess this is about money

And cars, so I close my tab at the bar

So I close my tab at the bar

And just then you walked in

I had to tell you...

Like the first letter, this one was unsigned. Who the hell keeps sending these to me? I put the letter on the bed and grabbed some clothes to change into for bed so I could mull over everything.

I changed clothes and lay on the bed looking at the letter. I read it over and over trying to see if there were any hidden hints as to who it could be but found nothing. I looked up at the ceiling until a drifted off to sleep.