Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Subliminal Messages

Sunday, December 11th, 2011 (2 months & 3 days until Wedding)

"I want a tattoo." Casey randomly said as she examined her forearm.

"Well you'll have to take that up with your dad. I love you and all but it's not worth getting yelled at by your dad." I said sitting up on the bed. "If I let you get a tattoo while you're on the road with me, your dad will kill me."

Cody was at the gym so we were having some girly bonding time in which I mean lounging around, watching chick flicks and ordering Chinese food.

"I know….We need to do something fun."

"Isn't this fun?" I ask.

"You know what I mean." She replied giving me a serious look. "What are the others doing? Maybe we can do something fun."

"I have no idea." I shrug. She whips out her phone and texts somebody before putting it down. "What did you have in mind?"

She grinned at me. "American Idol."

"What do you mean?" I asked giving her a confused look.

He phone signaled a message so she held up her finger and answered before turning her attention to me.

"Well we can look up karaoke videos on Youtube, have three people be Idol Judges and have everyone else sing!"

I thought about this. It wasn't a bad idea. "Okay." I shrug. "Who are we inviting?"

"Everyone. I just invited Ally over because we need to go shopping."

I gave her a questioning look. "Shopping? For what?"

"Outfits. I need outfit for 'Tribute to the Troops' and you and Ally need school girl outfits." She grinned. "I have an idea for you two that will drive all the guys crazy."

"What did you have in mind?"

Since she was on my laptop before she opened up Youtube and showed me a video by the Russian band T.a.T.u.

To sell the lesbian schoolgirl fantasy, they dressed up in short plaid skirts and close fitting tops while holding hands while singing, standing really close and sometimes kissing on stage. They are one of my favorite bands so I smiled when she showed me the video for their song "Not Gonna Get Us" while we waited for Ally.

It didn't take long before she showed up and I let her in.

"Hey girlies!" She smiled. "Hey Batgirl, where's Robin?"

"Gym."

"Nice. So I heard we're going to be shopping today?"

"Yep. We're going to play WWE idol with everyone." Casey beamed. "And I have an idea for you two."

She raised an eyebrow as me and I grinned. "She wants us to dress and act like T.a.T.u while singing one of their songs."

"What song?"
One of the things that Ally and I bonded on early on was our love for T.a.T.u's music. When I first met her, she was looking for Mike and tapped my shoulder. I was listening to my iPod while waiting for Cody and I was listening to one of my favorite songs by them, "Not Gonna Get Us." She asked what I was listening to and we got talking. We found out we liked the same song it became our song.

"Our song."

"Sweet! And we're going to sing and act like them?"

"Yeah." Casey replied. "We need to get you two some school girl outfits and I need to get an outfit for Tribute to the Troops for Tuesday."

"Cool! Well what are we waiting for? Get dressed while I go tell Mike that I'll be with you two."

Casey and I looked at each other and shrugged before getting up to start getting ready.

After getting back from shopping, Ally and I started prepping for karaoke night. Since our duet wasn't until the end, we put our T.a.T.u outfits under our regular clothes and set up a Judges table in the room. From the dollar store we bought these two wireless microphones for our T.a.T.u performance.

While we were messing around singing as we waited for everyone to show up to start playing, we here the door unlock and Cody walked in.
"Hey Ally." He greeted her with a smile. "What brings you here?"
"WWE Idol. Casey had the idea for all the gang to come and we'll have 3 judges and sing karaoke." She beamed.

He walked over to me after dropping his gear back over with our other bags and wrapped his arms around me. "Are you gonna sing too?"

"I don't know," I shrug. "I don't really—"

"Don't worry Cody." Casey interrupted with a smirk. "She'll be singing. I have a few song ideas for her."

He grinned at me. "Can't wait."

Ally wasn't watching so I rolled my eyes and pushed him away.

It didn't take long until everybody started showing up. Everyone except Beth that is.

"Hey Nattie…where's Beth?" I asked when she showed up with Alicia and Sheamus. She pulled me aside for a moment.

"Well…" she frowned. "She and Punk had a pretty nasty break up and she didn't feel like showing up."

"Aww that's terrible! They were so cute together."

"They were but she told me I could come and just tell her what happened. I asked if she wanted me to stay with her but she said no."

I shook my head. "Poor girl… she really liked him too. I'll have to see how she's doing tomorrow at Raw."

We started to walk back to the other when there was a knock at the door. I let Nattie rejoin Sheamus while I walked over to the door, opened it and froze.

"Hey."
"Hey Ted…" I greeted. "What are you doing here?"
"Casey invited me for WWE idol…and seeing as it helps me see you I thought why not?" He smiled. "And I know I'm supposed to act normal and I will."

"Thank you." I smile. "It's good to see you again."

I step aside to let him in before closing the door. I rejoin everyone else as they stood around waiting for an explanation.

Since we didn't have chairs for the judges, we had the table pushed up to the end of the bed so they could sit on the bed facing the table allowing the space where we were all standing to be the stage. Behind the Judges everyone who wasn't singing could watch.

"So what are we doing?" Wade asked Casey as she stood before us.
"We're going to play WWE Idol." She smiles. "We need two guy judges and a girl judge. That way we have Randy, Paula and Simon like American Idol. Since I'm the one that came up with playing this I'll choose the judges…"

We all nodded in agreement and waited as she chose the judges.
"For Randy I choose Sheamus. You can be stern but you're also nice." She smiles. He smiles back and gets up before walking over to the judges' table.
"Thank ya Lass."
"Now Alicia, you're bubbly and sweet so you can be Paula."

"Yay!" She giggled jumping up and down before joining Sheamus at the table.
"And lastly, I choose…."
"Okay okay." Mike said walking up. "No need to beg. I'll be Simon. I mean I am—"
"Shut up Mizanin and back it up before I punch you." Casey laughed.
"Oooooooooh." Everyone laughed making him blush while he walked back over to Ally.

"For Simon I choose….Wade!" She smiled.
Wade, who wasn't messing with the bottom of his pant leg, looked up confused. "Me? Why me?"

"Because you're angry and British." Cody smirked. "Now get your ass up there."
Wade scowled at Cody but did what he was told and walked up to the table. "Oh bloody hell!"
"What?" Casey asked.
"Hi Wade!" Alicia beamed. "We're gonna be judges together!"
Wade pointed at Alicia with a disgusted look on his face. "That! That's what! I refuse to sit next to her!" He spat making her frown.
"Just shut it Wade and sit your damn arse down before I kick it!" Sheamus threatened.

He glared at Sheamus but hesitantly sat next to Alicia. "Touch me or talk to me and I'm leaving." He hissed at her.
"Okay! So anyways I'll be the DJ and choose the songs for you. So let's go!" She grinned. "Charity and Cody, you're first!"

"What?" I exclaimed earning a few questioning looks. "I mean…what do you mean we're going first? Don't you want to give somebody else a chance to go first?"
"No! Let them go first! I want to see them sing together!" Ally smiled.

"Thanks for the support." I mumble.
"Come on Char. I have the perfect song for you two."
"Fine." I sigh. "What song?"
"If I Never See Your Face Again by Maroon 5 featuring Rihanna." She smirked.

Before I could object she played the song and joined Zack, Nattie, Ally, and Mike on the bed. I joined Cody on the "stage" and waited as the beginning music played.
"You chose this song, didn't you?" I whispered.
He smirked. "Nope. I had no part in this."
"Then how else would she know that we know this song really well and that you like Maroon 5?" I hiss.
"Oh I told her about me liking Maroon 5 but that's it. Lucky guess."
I was about to say something in response but his part started.

"Now as the summer fades, I let you slip away." He started to sing with a smirk. "You say I'm not your type, But I can make you sway."

He walked around me. "It makes you burn to learn, you're not the only one."
I flipped him off making him grin and everyone else laugh.
"I'd let you be if you put down your blazing gun." He sang putting my hand down. I spun around to face him and started to walk towards him as he walked backwards.

"Now you've gone somewhere else, Far away, I don't know if I will find you." I sang before he stopped and I walked around him. I made sure to brush my hand over his shoulders making him tense up a little. Smirking, I stopped right behind him and sand right next to his ear. "But you feel my breath, on your neck, Can't believe I'm right behind you."

Reaching behind him he grabbed my hand and swung me around to face him and we sang together. "Cause you keep me coming back for more..."

"Coming back for more!" I sang making him smile.
"And I feel a little better than I did before." We sang together. "If I never see your face again, I don't mind, 'Cause we gone much further than I thought we'd get tonight..."

"Sometimes you move so well, it's hard not to give in." I sang looking at his body.
He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close singing, "I'm lost, I can't tell where you end and I begin."

I grinned. "It makes you burn to learn, I'm with another man."
My eyes flickered to Ted for a moment before back to Cody.

He looks into my eyes and smirked. "I wonder if he's half the lover that I am."

Rolling my eyes I push him away before he starts walking towards me. "Now you've gone somewhere else, Far away. I don't know if I will find you…"

He walked around me so he was right next to my ear. "But you feel my breath, on your neck can't believe I'm right behind you.

I turn to face him and we sing the chorus together. "'Cause you keep me coming back for more."

"Coming back for more!" I repeat.
"And I feel a little better than I did before. And if I never see your face again, I don't mind… 'Cause we gone much further than I thought we'd get tonight!"

Cody dropped to his knees and looked up at me. "Baby, baby please believe me." He gets back to his feet and stands behind me. He wraps his arms around me and slides a hand over my heart. "Find it in your heart to reach me. Promise not to leave me behind." He moves his hands back down to my waist and I grab his hands and take them off.

"Take me down, but take it easy." I sing turning to face him. "Make me think but don't deceive me."

I smirk grab the front of his shirt and pull his face closer to me. "Torture to me by taking your time..."
Grinning I let go and step away. "'Cause you keep me coming back for more, and I feel a little better than I did before…"

He grabs my hand and pulls me back to him smiling as we sang together. "And if I never see your face again, I don't mind. 'Cause we gone much further than I thought we'd get tonight! 'Cause you keep me coming back for more, and I feel a little better than I did before. And if I never see your face again, I don't mind….'Cause we gone much further than I thought we'd get tonight!"

At the end we looked at each other and grinned since everyone never looked away from us. Then out of nowhere Cody pulls me into a kiss. I kissed back since I was in front of everyone before quickly looking away at Ted. He looked down and I shot Cody a look.

We looked over at the judges who were speechless.
"That was incredible!" Sheamus smiled.

"I agree with Sheamus! That was so great! You two must know that song really well since you were spot on!" Alicia giggled. We looked at Wade who just stared at us until Alicia nudged him.
"Don't touch me." He growled. "I think they did a great job but Cody was a little off at parts."

"Oh whatever Wade." Cody chuckled.

"So who's next?" I ask Casey.

"You, Ally and Zack."

Ally and Zack get up and join me on the stage while Cody walks over to the bed to watch.

"What song are we singing?" Ally asks.
"Well thanks to Zack's show, I know that he's a big Backstreet Boys fan so I picked out…Everybody by BSB." Casey smiled.

"Siiiiiiiiiiiiick!" Zack smiled, fist pumping.

Ally and I laugh while Casey plays the song and returns to her seat.
"Everybody, yeah. Rock your body, yeah! Everybody, yeah, Rock your body right…" Zack sings.
"Backstreet's back, alright!" We all sing.
There was a little bit of instrumental so we swayed to the music.

"Hey, yeah….now!" Zack said before pointing to Ally.
"Oh my God, we're back again….Brothers, sisters, everybody sing." She sang pointing to Zack and I. "Gonna bring the flavor, show you how…Gotta question for you better answer now, yeah!"
She moved aside and pointed to me.
"Am I original?" I sang, pointing to my Batman T-shirt.
"Yeah!" Zack and Ally sing together.
"Am I the only one?"
"Yeah!"
"Am I sexual?" I move my hands down the front of my body making Wade, Cody and Ted's eyes widen.
"Yeah!"
"Am I everything you need? You better rock your body now!"

I moved aside and we sang the chorus together.
"Everybody! Yeah…Rock your body! Yeah…Everybody! Rock your body right! Backstreet's back, alright! Alright!"
The song ended and the three of us burst out laughing. Zack have Ally and I a fist bump before we turn to face the judges.

"That was…very entertaining." Sheamus laughed.
"I liked how you pointed to each other for different parts. It was great!" Alicia beamed.
We all looked at Wade. "It was good…." He started. "But Zack…your dancing looked like you were having a seizure."
"Are you serious bro?" Zack blushed.
"Oh come on Wade. He was fine." I said trying to reassure Zack.
"No, YOU were fine." He smirked earning a slap on the back of the head from Nattie.
"Ow!" He scowled at her. "Why did you hit me?"

"No flirting with Charity. She's engaged."
Ted and I glanced at each other before quickly looking away. There was a small silence until Casey spoke.
"Okay, next I need Charity and Ted." She smiled. My eyes widened and I looked at her.

"What?"

Ted joined me while Ally and Zack took their seats.
"I have a country duet for you." She smiled.

"A country song?"
"Yeah…you and Ted remind me of Johnny and June so I picked one of their songs for you to sing together."
I looked at Ted and he smiled. "Alright…let's do this."
Casey grinned and played the song and went to her seat to watch.

As Casey got to her seat, Cody leaned over to her. "You're having them sing together?" He whispered. Smiling she nodded and watched as Ted and I smiled at each other. "Why?"

"I just wanted to see what you've been telling me about how close they are."
He furrowed his brow for a moment before shrugging it off and turning his attention to us.

The song that Casey chose for us was 'It ain't me, Babe' by Johnny Cash and June Carter. I stood next to Ted and faced him. He smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back.

"Go away from my window, Leave at your own chosen speed. I'm not the one you want, babe. I'm not the one you need." He sang. Maybe I was wrong but maybe Casey was trying to tell me something by making me sing this with Ted?
"You say you're looking for someone, who's never weak but always strong… To protect you and defend you. Whether you are right or wrong..." We sang together. As we sang I thought about it all. No matter what Cody was always there for me when I needed him…but then again that's what best friends are for.

"Someone to open each and every door, But it ain't me babe. No no no, it ain't me, babe. It ain't me you're looking for, babe."

I pushed whatever thoughts of Cody out of my mind and smiled at Ted while we sang together.

"Go lightly from the ledge babe, Go lightly on the ground. I'm not the one you want babe, I'll only let you down."

"You say you're looking for someone, who'll promise never to part." Ted sang. "Someone to close his eyes to you, someone to close his heart." He put his hands over his heart.

"Someone to die for you and more, But it ain't me babe." We sang together. "No no no, it ain't me babe,
It ain't me you're looking for, babe."

Ted surprised me by stepping forward a little as we sang. "You say you're looking for someone, to pick you up each time you fall. To gather flowers constantly and to come each time you call." He gently grabbed my hand while looking at me. "And will love you for all life and nothing more…But it ain't me babe. No no no, it ain't me babe…It ain't me you're looking for, babe."

The rest was mostly instrumental so we just looked at each other until finally our song ended. Ted let go of my hand as we turned to face the judges. This time they said that there was a bit of sadness to the song but didn't feel much of a connection between us like when Cody and I sang together.

"Next I want Ted, Mizanin, Cody and Zack to sing together." Casey announced. They all walked over to the stage area and waited.
"I think we should do a Backstreet Boys song." Zack suggested.
"No New Kids on the Block. I got into some of their stuff in school because that's what the girls were into." Mike smirked.
"No, Backstreet Boys."
"No, New Kids on the Block." Mike argued. Him and Zack stood toe to do as they went back and forth,
"Backstreet Boys!"
"New Kids on the Block!"

"Backstreet Boys!"
"New Kids on the Block!"

"Backstreet Boys!"
"New Kids on the Block!"

"Backstreet Boys!"
"New Kids on the Block!"

"Backstreet Boys!"
"New Kids on the Block!"

"Okay! N SYNC it is!" Casey laughed. Zack shrugged while Mike gave her a look. "Really? 'NSYNC? REALLY?

"Really." She mocked. "Now go join your boy band mates."
He gave her another 'really?' look before she motioned him away. She picked "Bye Bye Bye" by N SYNC and sat next to me behind Wade.

Zack:

Hey, Hey

All:
Bye, Bye, Bye
Bye, Bye...
Bye, Bye...
Oh, Oh...

Mike:
I'm doin' this tonight,
you're probably gonna start a fight.
I know this can't be right.
Hey baby come on,
I loved you endlessly,
when you weren't there for me.
So now it's time to leave and make it alone

All:
I know that I can't take no more
it ain't no lie
I wanna see you out that door
Baby, bye, bye, bye...
Bye Bye
Don't wanna be a fool for you
just another player in your game for two

Ted:
You may hate me but it ain't no lie,

All:
Baby, bye, bye, bye...
Bye Bye
Don't really wanna make it tough,
I just wanna tell you that I had enough.
It might sound crazy,
But it ain't no lie,
Baby, bye, bye, bye

Zack:
(Oh, Oh)
Just hit me with the truth,
Now, girl you're more than welcome to.
So give me one good reason,
Baby come on
I live for you and me,
And now I really come to see,
that life would be much better once you're gone.

I know that I can't take no more
it ain't no lie,

All:
I wanna see you out that door
Baby, bye, bye, bye...
Bye Bye
Don't wanna be a fool for you
just another player in your game for two

Ted:
You may hate me but it ain't no lie,
Baby Bye, bye, bye...
Bye Bye
Don't really wanna make it tough,
I just wanna tell you that I had enough (ooh ooh)

Cody:
It might sound crazy,

All:
But it ain't no lie,
Baby, bye, bye, bye
I'm giving up I know for sure
I don't wanna be the reason for your love no more
Bye Bye
I'm checkin' out
I'm signin' off
Don't wanna be the loser and I've had enough

Zack:
Don't wanna be your fool
in this game for two

All:
So I'm leavin' you behind
Bye, bye, bye...
I don't wanna make it tough

Ted:

(Wanna make it tough)

All:
But I had enough
and it ain't no lie (Bye, bye baby...)
Bye, Bye

Zack:
Don't wanna be a fool for you
just another player in your game for two (I don't wanna be your fool)

But it ain't no lie
Baby bye, bye, bye...
Don't really wanna make it tough (don't really wanna make it tough),
I just wanna tell you that I had enough (that I had enough).

Mike:
Might sound crazy,

All:
But it ain't no lie,
Bye, bye, bye

All of us girls started clapping and whistling as the guys finished their song.
"How'd I do with my one part?" Cody chuckled.
"Not bad." I nodded.
"Is it worthy of a kiss?"
A few people were looking at us including Ted. I knew what Cody was doing. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and smirked. "There's your kiss."

He gave me a small smile as everyone chuckled.

"Okay next is…." Casey started before she was interrupted by Cody. He never broke eye contact with me the entire time.
"Hey Case, mind if I go next?"
"Um…sure. What song?" He broke eye contact with me to walk over to Casey and picked a song. I sat back down and Casey walked back over to me as the music started to play.
"What song did he choose?" I ask.
"You'll see." She giggles.

I let out a sigh as Drake's 'Best I Ever Had' started to play.

"You know a lot of girls be...thinking my songs about them, but" he smirked looking at me. "This is not to get confused," Smiling, he points to me. "This one's for you..."
I blushed a little as Casey smiled and nudged me.
"Baby you're my everything, you're all I ever wanted
We could do it real big, bigger than you ever done it
You be up on everything, other hoes ain't ever on it
I want this forever, I swear I could spend whatever on it
Cause she hold me down every time I hit her up
When I get right I promise that we gone live it up
She make me beg for it, till she give it up
And I say the same thing every single time
I say..." He grinned. "You the fuckin' best, You the fuckin' best, You the fuckin' best, You the fuckin' best. You the best I ever had, best I ever had, best I ever had, best I ever had, I say you the fuckin'..."
He motioned to Casey.

"Know you gotta roommate,
Call me when there's no one there,
Put the key under the mat and you know I be over there
I be over there, shawty I be over there
I be hittin' all the spots that you ain't even know was there
And you don't even have to ask twice,
You could have my heart, or we could share it like the last slice
Always felt like you were so accustomed to the fast life
Have a nigga thinking that he met you in a past life
Sweat pants, hair tied, chillin' with no make-up on
That's when you're the prettiest, I hope that you don't take it wrong
You don't even trip when friends say you ain't bringing Drake along
You know that I'm working I be there soon as I make it home
And she a patient in my waiting room,
Never pay attention to the rumors and what they assume
And until em' girls prove it, I'm the one that never get confused wit 'cause..."
Walking over to me he leaned over so we were face to face.

"You the fuckin' best, You the fuckin' best, You the fuckin' best, You the fuckin' best. You the best I ever had, best I ever had, best I ever had, best I ever had, I say you the fuckin'..."

The entire time he sang, I had to admit he had my attention. I wasn't really sure if this was just for the act or genuine. It's hard to tell with him lately.

As soon as he sang Sheamus and Alicia said he did great and even Wade had a hard time saying anything bad. He walked over to me and sat down. I knew that Ted was watching us so I tried not to do much.

"Ally and Mike, it's your turn!"
They got up and walked to the stage as 'The Way I Are' by Timbaland feat. Keri Hilson & D.O.E. started to play.

Mike:
I ain't got no money
I ain't got no car to take you on a date
I can't even buy you flowers
But together we can be the perfect soul mates
Talk to me girl

Ally:

Oh, baby, it's alright now, you ain't gotta flaunt for me
If we go and touch, you can still touch my love, it's free
We can work without the perks just you and me
Thug it out 'til we get it right

Both:
Baby if you strip, you can get a tip
'Cause I like you just the way you are
(I'm about to strip and I'm well equipped
Can you handle me the way I are?)
I don't need the G's or the car keys
Boy I like you just the way you are
Let me see you strip, you can get a tip
'Cause I like, I like, I like

Mike:
I ain't got no Visa
I ain't got no Red American Express
We can't go nowhere exotic
It don't matter 'cause I'm the one that loves you best
Talk to me girl

Ally:

Oh, baby, it's alright now, you ain't gotta flaunt for me
If we go and touch, you can still touch my love, it's free
We can work without the perks just you and me
Thug it out 'til we get it right

Both:
Baby if you strip, you can get a tip
'Cause I like you just the way you are
(I'm about to strip and I'm well equipped
Can you handle me the way I are?)
I don't need the G's or the car keys
Boy I like you just the way you are
let me see you strip, you can get a tip
'Cause I like you just the way you are

Everyone laughed as Zack jumped up and sang D.O.E.'s part.

Zack:
Baby girl, I don't got a huge ol' house I rent a room in a house
Listen baby girl, I ain't got a motorboat but I can float your boat
So listen baby girl, once you get a dose of D.O.E. you're gonna want some more
So listen baby girl, when I make it I want you back, want you back, yeah!

Ally:

Oh, baby, it's alright now, you ain't gotta flaunt for me
If we go and touch, you can still touch my love, it's free
we can work without the perks just you and me
Thug it out 'til we get it right

Throughout their entire performance I noticed how Ted kept looking over at Cody and I. I felt guilty as I sat with Cody. It was weird having my boyfriend watch me with my fake fiancé but I have no choice. Cody and I have to act like we're in love and all I can do is watch Ted look miserable seeing me with not just any other guy but his best friend!

I looked away from Ted and Cody leaned towards me. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah…"I nodded. "I'm fine. Why?"

"You seem a little tense that's all."

"I'm fine." I lied with a smiled. "Don't worry about it."

Ally and Mike finished and the judges gave them a pretty good review.
"Okay. Next up, Ted and Cody!" Casey announced. The guys looked at each other before standing and walking to the stage.
"What are you doing?" Cody whispered to her. "Why are we singing together? Wouldn't that be weird?"
"Chill Codes. You'll see why." She grinned. She hit play and pats him on the back. "Good luck."

She goes to sit next to me as "It's Going to be Me" by N SYNC plays.

"It's gonna-be—me!" Cody smirks as he looks at me. Ally sees and nudges me. "Oh, yeah!"
He steps in front of Ted and looks directly at me. "You might've been hurt, babe. That ain't no lie. You've seen them all come and go, oh... I remember you told me, that it made you believe in, No man, no cry…"

It was ironic how Cody sang that part since it was true. When Kenny dumped me, I was a mess and told Cody I was done with guys for a while since all that happens is I get hurt. Only Cody knew that.
"Maybe that's why..."He sang before stepping back to sing with Ted.

"Every little thing I do never seems enough for you! You don't wanna lose it again…But I'm not like them." They sang together. I felt a little uncomfortable since they were both looking at me when they sang.
"Baby, when you finally, Get to love somebody…Guess what, It's gonna be me!"

Everyone laughed as both guys pointed to themselves before looking at each other shocked. Ted shrugged and walked in front of Cody to sing his part while glancing at me.

"You've got no choice, babe. But to move on, and you know...There ain't no time to waste. You're just too blind…"

"Too blind." Cody repeated.

"To see…But in the end, ya know it's gonna be me. You can't deny, so just tell me why!"
He stepped back so again they could sing the chorus together.

"Every little thing I do never seems enough for you! You don't wanna lose it again…But I'm not like them… Baby, when you finally, Get to love somebody…Guess what, It's gonna be me!"

This time Ted stepped forward a little as he pointed to himself earning a look from Cody.

"It's gonna be me!" Cody sang stepping forward. "Oh yeah..."

Ted and him look at each other making everyone laugh. Cody shakes his head a little before walking over to me. He grabs my hand and I glance at Ted.

"There comes a day…When I'll be the one, you'll see…" Cody sings before Ted walks over and pulls Cody away to sing together making laugh some more.
"It's gonna-gonna-gonna-gonna-gonna…."They sing together.

Cody breaks away from Ted and steps forward singing, "It's gonna be me!"
Laughing, Ted pulls him back to sing together.
"All that I do, Is not enough for you. Don't wanna lose it, but I'm not like that. When finally you get to love...Guess what?"
Ted was about to step forward but Cody stopped him.

"Every little thing I do never seems enough for you." They sang together. "You don't wanna lose it again but I'm not like them…Baby, when you finally get to love somebody…Guess what?"
"It's gonna be me!"Ted grinned. Cody rolled his eyes grinning.

"Every little thing I do never seems enough for you." They sang together. "You don't wanna lose it again but I'm not like them…Baby, when you finally get to love somebody…Guess what?"

Ted was about to step forward but Cody pushed him back making him fall down.
" It's gonna be me!" He sang smirking. Everybody laughed and started clapping. Smiling, he turned around and helped Ted back to his feet before facing the judges.

"That was so funny!" Alicia beamed. "I love how competitive you two got with each other."

"I agree with ye Alicia. That was really entertaining to watch. Great job." Sheamus nodded.

"As much as I hate to say it…it was pretty entertaining especially when you knocked Ted down." Wade said.

"Wow Wade." Cody laughed. "Was that actually a compliment from you?"

"Shut it Cody." He grinned. "Don't push it."

Laughing Ted and Cody went back to their seats and I stood up. Cody gave me a questioning look and I smiled.

"Zack and I had an idea and Casey said it was okay."

Zack and I walked to the stage and he turned to me. "Are you gonna do it?"

Nodding I rolled my tank top and Batman shirt up so that majority of my stomach and the top of my hips were showing. I earned a couple wolf whistles and "Hips don't Lie" by Shakira started to play.

"Ladies up in here tonight, No fighting, no fighting….." Zack sang. "We got the refugees up in here…No fighting, no fighting… Shakira, Shakira!"

The beat started and I grinned a little as Ted's jaw dropped and Cody's eyes widened when started to move my hips. I took a few belly dancing classes back in college so it was easy to catch both guys attention.

"I never really knew that she could dance like this, She makes a man wants to speak Spanish…" Zack sang as he smiled at me. "Como se llama (si), bonita (si), mi casa (si), Shakira, Shakira!"

Still moving my hips I smiled at Zack. "Oh baby when you talk like that, you make a woman go mad. So be wise and keep on, Reading the signs of my body…" I moved my hands down my sides as I rolled my hips. It was funny seeing Wade's reaction. "And I'm on tonight; you know my hips don't lie. And I'm starting to feel its right… All the attraction, the tension…Don't you see baby, this is perfection."

Zack pretended to look me up and down, grinning. "Hey Girl, I can see your body moving, and it's driving me crazy… And I didn't have the slightest idea, until I saw you dancing. And when you walk up on the dance floor, Nobody cannot ignore the way you move your body, girl. And everything so unexpected - the way you right and left it…So you can keep on shaking it."
Just for the act, Zack stood behind me and put his hands on my hips while I moved them.
"I never really knew that she could dance like this…. She makes a man want to speak Spanish." He sang. "Como se llama (si), Bonita (si), mi casa (si, Shakira Shakira), su casa, Shakira, Shakira!"

"Oh baby when you talk like that, you make a woman go mad. So be wise and keep on, Reading the signs of my body…" I placed my hands on Zack's hands that were still on my hips... "And I'm on tonight; you know my hips don't lie. And I'm starting to feel its right… All the attraction, the tension…Don't you see baby, this is perfection."

The entire time I had all the guys' attention which made me laugh. Even though it was just for the performance, I could feel Zack's hands tremble a little when he was supposed to run his hands down my sides. Poor guy.

As soon as the song ended, I put my shirt and tank top down while taking a moment to check on Zack.
"Are you okay bud?" I whispered.
"Yeah…that just turned out a lot hotter than I thought it would." He chuckled. "Made me a little nervous since your fiancé was watching…and because it was doing something…."

"Ew." I laughed. "Keep it in your pants Zack."

We turned to face the judges. Sheamus was speechless.

"I…I don't know what to say to that…" He said.
"That was sexy!" Alicia giggled. "Like really sexy."

"I agree. That was hot." Wade smirked at me. "How about you come to my room later for a private audition…" He started but Nattie whacked him on the back of the head.

"Hey! Stop that!"

We all laughed and Zack was already sitting back down so I made my way over to Cody. He caught me off guard by pulling me down on his lap. "Good job." He smiled.

"Thanks."

"Who's next?" Sheamus asked.
Zack Jumped out of his seat. "ME! I wanna go!"
"Yay! Go Zack!" Alicia cheered earning a dirty look from Wade.
Zack grabbed the laptop from Casey and typed in a song and picked the karaoke version before turning it back to Casey.
"This one is for you." He smiled at her before stepping to the "stage"
"Ohh wooaah!"
Knowing the song Sheamus and Alicia started laughing.
"Ohh wooaah!"
"Oh bloody hell!" Wade exclaimed putting his head on the table.
"Ohh wooaah!"
"Shoot me!" He groaned.

"You know you love me, I know you care
Just shout whenever, and I'll be there
you are my love, you are my heart
and we will never ever ever be apart

Are we an item? Girl, quit playing
we're just friends, what are you saying?
Say there's another and look right in my eyes
my first love broke my heart for the first time
and I was like...

Baby, baby, baby Oooh
Like baby, baby, baby nooo
Like baby, baby, baby oooh
I thought you'd always be mine

Baby, baby, baby oooh
Like baby, baby, baby nooo
Like baby, baby, baby oooh
I thought you'd always be mine

Oh, for you I would have done whatever
And I just can't believe we ain't together
And I wanna play it cool, but I'm losin' you
I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring
And I'm in pieces, baby fix me
And just shake me 'til you wake me from this bad dream
I'm going down, down, down, down
And I just can't believe my first love won't be around

And I'm like
Baby, baby, baby oooh
Like baby, baby, baby nooo
Like baby, baby, baby oooh
I thought you'd always be mine (mine)

Baby, baby, baby oooh
Like baby, baby, baby nooo
Like baby, baby, baby oooh
I thought you'd always be mine (mine)"

Zack motioned Cody over so I jumped off his lap so he could go sing Ludacris' part.

"Luda! When I was 13, I had my first love,
there was nobody that compared to my baby
and nobody came between us or could ever come above…" He sang as he looked at me. I smiled and remembered how inseparable we were when we were kids.
"She had me going crazy, oh, I was star-struck,
she woke me up daily, don't need no Starbucks.
She made my heart pound, it skipped a beat when I see her in the street and
at school on the playground but I really wanna see her on the weekend.
She knows she got me dazing cause she was so amazing
and now my heart is breaking but I just keep on saying..."

Zack gave him a fist bump before Cody walked back over to me.

"Baby, baby, baby oooh
Like baby, baby, baby nooo
Like baby, baby, baby oooh
I thought you'd always be mine" Zack continued.

"Baby, baby, baby oooh
Like baby, baby, baby nooo
Like baby, baby, baby oooh
I thought you'd always be mine

I'm gone….
Now I'm all gone…

Now I'm all gone…
Now I'm all gone…
I'm gone."

Zack finished and everyone clapped. I whistled making Zack blush a little.

"Did you really have to sing THAT bloody song?" Wade complained. "I mean honestly of all the songs you could've picked…. you chose that one."

Zack frowned. "What's wrong with it? I think its Siiiiiiiiiiiiick."

Wade rolled his eyes making Alicia giggle. "Be nice Wade. Zack I thought it was very cute. Great job."

"Even though I don't personally like the song, I think you did a great job." Sheamus grinned.

"Woo Woo Woo! You know it!" Zack grinned. He fist bumped Sheamus and Alicia. "Sheamus and I are broskis."

We all laugh except Wade. Ally and I look at Casey and she nods. We both get up and take off our shirts and jeans to show our plaid miniskirts and matching white tank tops. Ally's skirt was black and purple while mine was dark blue and green.

We walked onto the stage and Casey handed us our microphones while she found our song.

"This is gonna be fun." Ally whispered as she grabbed my hand. The plan was to hold hands the entire song except at certain parts. We turned around so that our backs were facing everybody with her standing at my right. The music started to play and she smiled at me. She was going to sing Yulia's parts while I sang Lena's. Swinging around so we were back to back, she raised the microphone up to lips and started singing.

Not gonna get us
they're not gonna get us
Not gonna get us
Not gonna get us
Not gonna get us

She pulled me over next to her before I moved so we standing face to face. We got a couple whistles and Woos that made us laugh. I pulled away so we were standing side by side as she continued to sing.
They're not gonna get us
They're not gonna get us

I started to walk towards Cody and she pulled me back so we literally standing chest to chest which made the guys whistle again.
Not gonna get us

We backed away as she started to walk to the other side of the stage and I swung around and kneeled in front of her like we've seen Lena do with Yulia on stage. I got back up and we walked back to the middle of the stage.
They're not gonna get us
Not gonna get us!

It was my turn to sing so I turned to face her.
Starting from here, let's make a promise

I put my hand up as I looked at her and she put her hand on mine.
You and me, let's just be honest
We're gonna run, nothing can stop us

We dropped arms and held hands again.
Even the night that falls all around us

Now it was Ally's turn to sing so she again pulled me to her.
Soon there will be laughter and voices
Beyond the clouds over the mountains
We'll run away on roads that are empty
Lights from the airfield shining upon you!

Still holding hands, we put our hands up in the air and looked up at the ceiling making the guys cheer. Smiling, we looked at each other and sang together.
Nothing can stop us, not now, I love you
They're not gonna get us,
they're not gonna get us

She tried to walk off towards Mike but I pulled her back to me.
Nothing can stop us, not now, I love you
They're not gonna get us,
they're not gonna get us
They're not gonna get us

I tried to walk over to Wade but she pulled me back.
They're not gonna get us, gonna get us, gonna get us..

They're not gonna get us (gonna get us, gonna get us!)
Not gonna get us
Not gonna get us, gonna get us.
Not gonna get us
NOT GONNA GET US, GONNA GET US!
Get Us, get us..
Not gonna get us
Not gonna get us

We both pulled each other to either side of the stage only to be pulled back by the other. Until I pulled her close to me and put my arm around her making the guys go crazy. Looking in each others eyes we laughed a little and I let go to sing my part.

We'll run away, keep everything simple
Night will come down, our guardian angel

I walked backwards and summoned her with my finger and she followed. Letting go of her hand I put both hands on my microphone and stepped toward the judges table.
We rush ahead, the crossroads are empty
Our spirits rise, they're not gonna get us

Ally did the same about 2 feet from me and sang with me.
My love for you, always forever
Just you and me, all else is nothing
Not going back, not going back there
They don't understand,

I stepped back a little as Ally sang.
They don't understand us!

There was a little instrumental so I walked around Ally, sliding my hand around her side.
Not gonna get us, gonna get us, gonna get us

She sang and I did the little repeats.

gonna get...get us
Not gonna get us (gonna get.. gonna get..)
Not gonna get us, gonna get us..
Not gonna get us
We pulled away from each other as I walked one way and she went the other while she sang.
Nothing can stop us, not now, I love you
They're not gonna get us,
they're not gonna get us
Nothing can stop us, not now, I love you
They're not gonna get us,
they're not gonna get us
They're not gonna get us
(Not gonna get us)
They're not gonna get us, gonna get us
They're not gonna get us
(Not gonna get us)
Not gonna get us, get us
Not gonna get us, get us
Not gonna get us

There was a little instrumental before the song ended and Ally caught me off guard by pulling me in and kissing me! The guys all went crazy and I stood there not knowing what to do. I was thinking about what to do when the song ended and she pulled away.

"Sorry." She giggled. "I had to do it to drive the guys crazy."

"It's okay." I chuckle. "At least it worked."

Holding hands we turned to face the judges.

"Wow…." Wade started. "That….I think I need a cold shower…"

Alicia gave him a weird look.
"What? Yes, even British gentlemen like myself find two girls kissing hot."

Alicia giggled. "Wow Wade…"

He rolled his eyes and Ally and I split up to go to our guys.

"Wow…" Cody said when I walked up.

"What? Do you need a cold shower now too?" I laugh.

"Probably." He chuckled. "But I'm surprised."

"Surprised?"

"Yeah. I thought you were gonna do something a lot crazier." He smirked.

"Crazier? That was pretty crazy as it is."

"It was but….I thought you could do better."

I glared at him as Casey announced that they were gonna do one last song for the night since it was getting late. She said I was gonna do the last one and the beginning instrumental of "I Kissed a Girl" by Katy Perry started to play.
"Fine." I said to Cody. "You want to see crazier? I'll give you crazier."

He smirked as I walked to the stage and I started to sing.
This was never the way I planned, not my intention.
I got so brave, drink in hand, lost my discretion
It's not what I'm used to, just wanna try you on.
I'm curious for you, caught my attention.

I climbed atop the judges table in front of Alicia and smirked.

I kissed a girl and I liked it,
the taste of her cherry chapstick.

Wade's jaw dropped as I got about an inch away from Alicia's lips before stopping.
I kissed a girl just to try it,
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it. I pulled away and smirked at Cody.
It felt so wrong,
it felt so right.
Don't mean I'm in love tonight.
I kissed a girl and I liked it (I liked it).

Sliding down on my side so that my head was near Wade.

No, I don't even know your name, it doesn't matter.

I winked at him before softly caressing the side of his face.
You're my experimental game, just human nature.

I inched toward his lips and saw Cody starting to stand up and smirk.
It's not what good girls do, not how they should behave.

I was inches away before pulling away.

My head gets so confused, hard to obey.

I shifted so I was sitting down on the table and looked over my shoulder at Cody.

I kissed a girl and I liked it,
the taste of her cherry chapstick.
I kissed a girl just to try it,
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it.

I moved so I was on my hands and knees and got to my feet and stood up.
It felt so wrong,
it felt so right.
Don't mean I'm in love tonight.
I kissed a girl and I liked it (I liked it).

I blew a kiss to Ally and she laughed.

Us girls we are so magical,
Soft skin, red lips, so kissable.

I slid my hands down my sides.
Hard to resist, so touchable.

Too good to deny it.

Wade tried to lift the back of my skirt, most likely to see if I was wearing my Batman underwear underneath and kicked his hand away.
Ain't no big deal, it's innocent.

I motioned for Alicia and Sheamus to move a little so I should step onto the bed. I walked over to Cody making sure to slide my hand across his shoulders.
I kissed a girl just to try it,

I kneeled down and slid onto his lap looking at him.
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it.

He smirks as a shifted so that I had both legs on one side.
It felt so wrong,
it felt so right.

Don't mean I'm in love tonight.

I shrugged and tried to get off put he held me in place.
I kissed a girl and I liked it (I liked it).

I ended the song and smiled at him.
"Was that crazy enough for ya?" I chuckled.

"Oooh Yeah." He smiled before pulling me into a kiss. I pulled away and quickly looked over at Ted but he wasn't there.
Frowning I turned to Casey. "Where's Ted?"

"He said he was getting tired so he left. He said he'd talk to us later. Maybe at Raw tomorrow or at Tribute to the Troops."

"Oh…." I knew the real reason as to why he left. It wasn't because he was tired but because of how weird it was to watch his best friend kiss his girlfriend. I don't blame him. I would have left too.

Since our karaoke night was now over everyone got up and said their goodbyes with promises to see each other the next day before leaving to go back to their rooms.
"Hey Char. I'm gonna walk Zack back to his room so I'll be back."

"Alright. If you're gone for more than 15 minutes, I'm calling the S.W.A.T. team." I joke.
"Okay." She chuckled. Zack said goodbye to us and they left leaving just Cody and I since everyone else had already left.

As we rearranged the room, my thoughts went to the new letter. Should I tell him?

"Hey Codes." I said as I strolled over to my suitcase.

"Hm?"

"Remember that anonymous letter I got?"

He stopped what he was doing. "Yeah….why?"

"Well when I came back to the room after the party….I found another one."

He turned to face me. Just by looking at him I knew he was worried. "Another one?" He asked. I noticed as he clenched and unclenched his fists.

"Yeah…"

"Can I see it?"

I nodded and opened my suitcase and pulled it out before handing it to him. He walked over to the bed and sat down before opening it.

"Do you still have the other one?" He asked after he read it.

"Yeah."

"Can you bring that to me please." I grabbed the other letter and handed to him before sitting next to him. I watched as he examine the letters and read them over and over.
"What are you doing?"

"Seeing if they're any hidden clues as to who's writing these…." He replied.

He never looks up but I hear him mumbling here and there. "Grown man just trying to be funny…..Cena maybe?...All I need is time and time is money…..Cena or Wade…higher than the clouds….Evan?"
"Any idea?" I finally ask after a few moments.
"I don't know." He sighs. He places the letters on the bed in front of him before putting his head in his hands. "All I can guess is Cena, Wade, Evan, Kenny…."

"Kenny?"

"I don't know." He shrugs. "Evan Bourne maybe?"

"Why would Evan send me a love letter let alone two?"

"Well he's always nice to you and everything. Maybe he's got a secret crush on you?"

"I highly doubt that Codes." I laugh grabbing the letters. "Maybe one of the other divas are trying to prank me?"

He shook his head. "No…that's definitely a guy's handwriting. I can tell."

He gets off up and starts making his bed. "Maybe it's Ted." He mumbles.
"What?"

"Nothing. I was just talking to myself."

"Ooh…."

I got up and started to make my way to the bathroom to change but he grabbed my hand. I stopped and turned to look at him.

"I…I want to see something really quick." He said softly before gently turning me a little. He moved his hands around my waist pulling me closer before pulling me into a soft kiss. Immediately I leaned into him before realizing what I was doing. I quickly pulled away from him just as the hotel door opened and Casey walked in. I looked at Cody once more before grabbing my stuff and walking off into the bathroom.