Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Answers

A stunned silence falls over us as I try to understand what the hell is going on. My friend of 20 years just now tells me he loves me.

"Why?" I ask.

He gives me a confused look. "Huh?"

"Why now?" I look at him. "Are you just telling me all this because I'm pregnant with your kid?"

"Of course not!" He grabs my hand and moves a little closer. "I started sending you the letters way before I knew about the pregnancy. I did this because I love you. I always have." He brings his hand up to my face and runs his thumb across my cheek. I close my eyes and lean toward his hand. I cover his hand with my own and stay there for a moment not sure what to do. My heart is beating quickly and I have the urge to throw myself into Cody's arms but I know I can't. I still have Ted.

He leans closer and presses a small kiss to my cheek before resting his forehead against mine. "Kid or not… I'll take care of you." He whispers. I open my eyes and lean my head back a little to look into his blue eyes.

"I know." I whisper back. Without thinking, I press my lips against his and he reciprocates the action. We pull away and he gives me a small smile before he puts his other hand on my other cheek and kisses me again. The kiss last a little longer than the first and has us both smiling a little when we pull away from one another.

"Let's get out of here." He smiles. "What do you say?"

"Let's go." We both stand up and put our masks back on before he grabs my hand and we leave.

Cena scans the dance floor looking for any sign of his date. Seeing no sign of her, he finds Eve halfheartedly dancing with Zack. She looks really annoyed with him as he talks about something Star Wars related . "Poor guy." Cena mutters under his breath before strolling over. "Hey Zack."

Eve quickly pulls away from her date and gives Cena a huge grin. "Hi John!"

"Hi Eve…" Cena says flatly before turning back to Zack.

"What's up bro?" Zack asks giving Cena a fist bump. "Where's Charity?"

Hearing of Charity's absence, Eve perks up. Cena ignores her and shrugs. "No idea. I was wondering if you might have seen her?"

"Sorry Bro." Zack Frowns. "No, I haven't. I've been with my date all night." He smiles at Eve who isn't paying attention. She's too busy looking at Cena.

"How about I help you look for her, John?" She offers with a smile. Cena sees Zack frown and shakes his head. "That's okay. I'll find her." He smiles at Zack. "Have fun you two."

He turns away and scans the crowd once more before slipping away.

We get back to the hotel and Cody opens the door before walking inside behind me. His right arm is securely around my stomach while he uses the other to shut the door behind us. We walk in step with one another to the center of our room before I turn around in his arms to look at him. He smiles at me.

"Okay Codes," I chuckle. "You can let go of me now."

"Do I have to? I like having you in my arms." He grins.

I smile at this. " I know but you'll have to let go so I can change out of my dress." He releases me and grabs my hand before pulling me over to the bed. Turning me around I feel him find the zipper and feel him slowly unzip the back. My eyes close as I feel his hands on my sides. Next I feel him kiss my right shoulder blade and slowly start kissing towards my neck before stopping. He pulls away from me and perches himself on the bed. I let the dress fall on the floor so I'm just standing before him in my bra and underwear. I face him and he looks me over before giving me a small smile.

Just looking at him, I made myself swear that as look as I'm pregnant with our kid, I'll try to commit to Cody a little more. Yeah I really like Ted but my kid needs their dad. I have to try better to be 'with Cody; for our kid's sake.

Placing my hands on my stomach, I look down. Cody must have sensed what I'm thinking and scootches forward a bit and rests his hands on mine before smiling up at me. "Don't worry. You'll be an amazing mother."

I give him a small smile. "You think so?"

He nods and grabs my hands and pulls me closer to him. I put a leg on either side of him and sit on his lap. My arms encircle his neck and rest my forehead against his. He gives me a peck on the lips. "And tomorrow we find out how far along you are." It's cute hearing the excitement in his voice. After a couple moments, I remove myself from his lap and crawl over to the pillows and pull down the sheets before hopping inside. Cody joins me in bed with his hands on my stomach. "Goodnight Charity." He whispers in my ear. "Happy New Year."

"Goodnight Cody." I whisper back. "Happy New Year."