Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

An Unwanted Tag-Along

I storm out of the locker room and walk past Wade and Sheamus who exchange glances. I make it to the end of the hallways to the opening that leads to catering, gorilla position and the parking lot and search for Ted. Seeing no sign of him, I walk into catering. From what I can see, Zack and Cena are sitting at one table near the back corner. Seeing me, Zack waves me over.

“Hey .” I greet them as I walk over.

“Hey!” Cena says with a huge smile. He pulls out one of the chairs and motions for me to sit. “Where were you last night? You kind of just vanished on me.”

Shit…. That’s right. I left with Cody last night. “Um…” I start to say. “I left because I wasn’t feeling so well.”

“How did you get back?” John asks since he was my ride.

“I called a cab.” I lied. ”You looked like you were having a great time and didn’t want to spoil it for you.”

“It wouldn’t have. I could have taken you back to the hotel.”

“How was your night Zack?” I ask, quickly changing the subject. “Did you and Eve have a nice time?”

“Yeah!” He grinned. “Last night was siiiiccckkkkkkk!”

I chuckle. “That’s great Zack. I’m happy for you.”

“I hope you’re feeling better.” Cena interjects.

“Not really.” I lie, faking a frown. I see Ted walk past catering and stand up. “I have to go… I’ll talk to you later?” I glance between them and they nod. I say goodbye and start off in the direction Ted went. I find him walking towards gorilla position. “Ted!” He turns and smiles as he sees me.

“There you are. I’ve been looking for you. Everything okay?”

Remembering my fight with Cody, I look down at the floor. Should I tell him?

Thinking better of it, I nod. “Everything’s fine. Cody was a little irritated with me being late but other than that, it’s good.”

He breathes a sigh of relief. “Good.”

“Yeah…”

He frowns and takes my hand. “Are you alright? You seem a little…lost.”

“I’m fine. It’s just that…. With Cody being upset, we decided to give each other a little bit of space.” I bite my lip as I wait for his reaction.

He nods slowly as he processes this. “Alright….” He says and I continue.

“Which means, I need to find a new place to stay tonight so that Cody can have the hotel room all to himself.”

“Stay with me.” He grins as he pulls me a little closer. “We can use a little more alone time.”

I bite my lip but before quickly stepping back. I glance around to make sure nobody saw anything. As soon as the coast is clear I lean in and give him a peck on the lips. “Looking forward to it.”

“How about we go back to one of the empty locker rooms and watch the show?”

I agree and we walk off to find a vacant locker room.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Cody paced back and forth, fuming. How dare she accuse him of tricking her! She was the reason he was in this mess to begin with!

Unable to control his anger, he punches the wall nearest him just as the door opens.

“Whoa.” Sheamus says peeking in. He looks at the wall then at Cody.

“What?” Cody asks through clenched teeth.

“Everything alright fella?

“Everything is fine.”

Sheamus waits a moment before entering the locker room. He shuts the door behind him and leans against it. “Come on Cody. I can tell something is going on. Did something happen between you and Charity?”

Cody’s jaw started to ache from clenching his teeth so hard but he didn’t ease up. “No.” He lied.

“Uh huh.” Sheamus replies with a tone of disbelief. They both knew for a fact that something happened and he was lying. But why? To protect this web of lies they’ve strung to get her a title shot. Even after all the stress and fights, he should have told Vince the truth and ended this whole confusing charade. But he didn’t and won’t because he loves her and being fake engaged is a way to show her he can be so much more than a friend.

Leaning his head on the cold wall, he takes a deep breath. “We just had a little fight over something stupid. That’s all.”

Nodding knowingly, Sheamus walks over to him and clasps Cody’s shoulder. “You’ll get through it. Just give each other some space to cool down and try talking it out later.”

Cody nods and straightens up. “Thanks Sheamus.”

“Don’t mention it. I’ve had my fair share of lass troubles in the past.” He chuckles. “Hopefully this lass I have a date with after the show is the keeper I’ve been looking for.” Cody raises an eyebrow and Sheamus smiles. “Miss Neidhart.” He says. “I think she’ll be the lass to give me a run me money.”

Cody allows himself a smile. “I wouldn’t doubt she would. She is a Hart you know.”

“That she is.” He grins. “But anyways, I recommend you just stay in here for the night. Watch the rest of the show. Relax.”

Thinking about this, Cody shrugs. Doesn’t sound like too bad of an idea. “Alright.”

“Good.” Sheamus starts to open the door as he looks at Cody. “Enjoy your night. I have to get ready for my match. Talk to ya later.”

* * * * * * * * * * *

“Charity!” Hearing my name I freeze. Dropping Ted’s hand, I quickly turn and plaster a smile on my face. “Charity, there you are. Just the woman I’ve been looking for.” Stephanie McMahon smiles. She strides toward me in her signature pants suit and I feel my heart beat nervously.

“Hey Steph.” I greet.

She looks down at our hands, me then Ted. “Ted, you’re needed by my father right now.”

Ted shoots me a worried glance. Oh no. Now what?

“Um…. Any idea what for?”

“Just a storyline possibility. That’s all.” She grins.

Ted glances at me once more before turning back in the direction of Vince’s office. As soon as he’s out of earshot, Steph turns her attention back to me. “Now… how about we take a walk back to my office for a little chat?”

“Sure.” I shrug casually before following her. On the outside I looked calm and collected but on the inside, I was a mess. What in the world would Steph want to talk to me about?

Reaching her office, she opens the door and waves me in. “Have a seat.” She says as she walks around her huge desk. “Make yourself at home.”

I sit down and try my best not to fidget nervously. “So what would you like to talk about?” I ask.

“Well I hear you and Cody are now engaged?” She replies.

“Yes.”

“Congratulations.”

“Thank you.” I grin.

“And I heard you’ll be dress shopping.”

I try my best not to give her a confused look. How did she know?

“Yes I am.” I smile. “I can’t wait! I’m so ex—“

“I don’t like liers.” She says flatly sitting back in her chair. “And I also don’t like looking like a fool. Neither does my father.”

My heart beats faster. “What do you mean?” I ask innocently.

She smirks as she leans forward. “I’m giving you a chance right now. Is this whole engagement a sham?”

I stare her down before giving her a smirk of my own. “Is your entire relationship with Triple H a sham?”

She scoffs. “Alright. So be it. But be for warned. If this does turn out to be fake and we’re made out to be fools, I WILL destroy you. When I’m done, no wrestling company will EVER want to hire you. Do I make myself clear?”

I nod. “Crystal.” I grin. the

“You’re dismissed.” She waved me off. I stood up and started toward the door. “Oh, by the way.”

I pause for a moment. “Yes?”

“I’ll see you tomorrow at the shop at 10. Don’t be late.”

I nod and step out of the office. As soon as the door shuts, I lean against it. Oh my god. I’m in deep shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow. I am so sorry for having no updates for 2 years. Honestly, I completely forgot I had this account! SInce this was last updated on here, I've written at about 14 more chapters.