Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Changes

Ted and I arrive at the arena and Ted parks the car. “Ready for this?” He asks me. I look over at him and smile. “As ready as I’ll ever be!”

He grabs my hand smiling and presses a kiss to the back of it. Before hopping out and walking over to my side. He opens my door and helps me out before pulling me close to him. I could tell just by looking at him that he was as nervous as I am. Earlier today, Vince called us and said he wanted to speak to us tonight about our storyline. Most likely it was about a segment we needed do shoot to start this whole affair thing. Leaning in I give him a kiss and smile. “Don’t worry. Everything will work out just fine.”

He nods. “I know.” We pull away from each and start to walk up to the V.I.P entrance. As we reach the doors, a security guy is there and we check in before we’re sent to Vince’s little office. We walk up to the door and Ted knocks. We wait for a response before entering the room.

Once inside we realize we’re not alone. Also in the room is Cody, Hunter and Steph. Cody and I glance at each other before he looks away. I can’t help but glare at him a little. Did he finally come clean about everything? Was this a confrontation before Vince fires me?

As we walked into the room, Hunter, Steph and Vince stopped talking to look over at us. Feeling Hunter’s gaze on me I suddenly felt self concious. I mean last time I saw Hunter was when him and Shawn tackled and pinned me down to see my engagement ring I forgot to take off. Last time he knew I was head over heels for my childhood friend, Cody and now here I am walking into the office with his best friend, Ted. I can only imagine what he’s thinking.

And Steph just looks down at me almost disgusted. Honestly at this point, I don’t blame her.

“Ah! There you two are!” Vince says. He motions for us to come closer. “Come on in.”Ted glances at me before we walk more into the room.

“Well I’ll go take care of that then.” Steph says before saying goodbye to her husband and father and leaving the office. As she leaves, she casts a glance my way and smirks? My smile drops slightly as she finally leaves the room.

“Now,” Vince says getting straight down to business. “Tonight we’re going to shoot some of the scenes between for this new part to your storyline. Charity I need one with you and Cody and then I want you to have one with Ted.”

I nod and Hunter looks at Cody. “Cody, for your scene we need you to continue to act like the doting fiancé. Charity is gonna pretend to be texting a lot and not paying much attention. I need you to focus on her.” Glancing at me he nods.

Hunter then turns to me.”While his full attention is on you, I need you to continue to text. You try not to go overboard but you’re still texting more than normal. Smiling here and there at something you’re sent. Stuff like that.”

I nod. “Okay.” I kinda do that anyways.

“What about our scene?” Ted asks motioning towards me.

Hunter grins. “Your scene we’ll discuss just you, Charity and I after the scene with Cody. But until then, Charity, I need you to head over to wardrobe and makeup so we can start shooting those scenes for later on tonight.”

I glance over at Ted then at Cody before nodding and leaving the room. I head down to wardrobe where Julie is waiting for me.

“Hey!” She grins. “I heard about the latest update on your storyline. You lucky woman! Getting to have two men fighting over you.”

I grin. “Oh it’s a dream come true, all right.” More like a nightmare come true.

“I hear ya there!” She chuckles before walking me over to rack of clothes. She picks out a black corset top with some jeans. She hands them to me and picks up a pair of heels and hands those to me as well.

As I pulled on the jeans, I hear Ted’s voice from the other side of the door.

“Hey Julie.” I hear him greet.

“Hey! What can I do for you?” She asks cheerfully.

“I’m looking for Charity. Do you know where she went?”

“Yeah, she’s getting changed. “ She says something else that I can’t make out then a minute after that door opens up behind me and I turn to see Ted close the door behind him. My eyes widen.

“Ted what are you—“ I start to say before he pulls me to him and kisses me. Chuckling, I push him away. “Get out of here! What if Julie sees?”

“She won’t.” He grins. “She had to leave to go talk to Jack about his ring gear.” He leans in again and kisses me again. I kiss him back before pushing him away again. “What if another superstar comes in? What would they think?”

“rehearsing?” He asks with a smirk.

I’m about to say something when I hear somebody say my name. “Charity?”

My heart stops and I put my finger to my lips telling Ted to be quiet. He nods. “Yes?” I ask cautiously.

“Hey I was wondering if after the show you wanted to go shopping with Alicia and I.” Eve says from the other side of the door. “I feel really bad for how I’ve acted towards you lately and want to make it up to you.”

I narrow my eyes at the door. The woman who I overheard agreeing to help Kelly ruin my life is asking me to go shopping with her after the show…. What is she playing at?

“…Charity?”

“Um…sure?”

Ted raises and eyebrow at me and I shrug. Just then the handle starts to turn. I look at Ted alarmed and quickly look around for a place for him to hide. Seeing the open space in the corner that was hidden by a rack of clothes I point it out. “Go.” I whisper. “I’ll meet you in catering.” He nods and gives me a kiss just as the door started to open. I push him through the opening and turn in time to see a hand reach in holding a phone. Frowning, I walk over snatching it from the person’s hand. I turn it around and see how it’s set on the camera. Smirking I quickly turn the camera towards me and flip it off with a smirk.

“Hey!” Kelly exclaims quickly swinging open the door.

“Oh! I’m sorry!” I say with mock sympathy. “Is this your phone?”

She glares at me and I smirk. “In that case…” I reach down and take my heel and hold it up. She looks from the phone to the shoe and back to me with a confused look. She must have realized what was happening for her eyes widened. Putting the phone next to the wall I hit it a couple of times with my heel, destroying it as Kelly looks on mortified. I look at the broken phone and then at her. “Whoops.” I say before throwing it at her feet. I walk out of the changing area and put on my heel. Eve looks as shocked as Kelly and I smirk. “Oh by the way Eve…” She looks at me. “You can take Kelly’s phone and your little proposal and shove them straight up your ass.” I smirk at them and walk past Eve to head over to catering.

I quickly scan the area before I see Ted waving me over. I reach the table and Ted motions for me to sit. “That was a close call.” He says as I sit down. I slump down in my chair.

“Tell me about it.” I reply miserably.

He taps my leg with his knee under the table. “Hey. Just think about it. We just have tonight and the Smackdown taping tomorrow then it’ll just be you and I.” He smiles. “We won’t have to worry about everyone else seeing us together. We can finally get some alone time.”

Imagining this, I couldn’t help but smile. “Mmm. That sounds really good right now.”

He grins. “Yeah it does. After all the madness involving the storyline so far, I think we both need a vacation. Don’t you think?”

I’m about to answer when we hear somebody yell from across the room. “Broski!”

Ted and I look over to see Zack start walking over to us. As he approaches our table he looks at Ted and then me with a puzzled expression. “Where’s Cody?”

I see Ted glance at me from the corner of my eye. “Last I saw him, he was talking to Vince about the storyline. Why? What’s up?”

Zack looks at Ted once more before shrugging. “Nattie wanted me to come and see if you and Cody were up for going out for drinks after the show.” He grins. “Also there’s talk about a karaoke competition.”

“Oh jeez.” I chuckle. “I bet you’re excited.”

“You know it!” He beams. “Last time was siiiccccckkkkkkk!”

I shake my head laughing. “I’ll talk to Cody and get back to you. Okay?”

“Sounds good.” He smiles before turning to Ted. “What about you? Are you going to join us?”

Ted shrugs. “Sure. I’ve got nothing planned.”

“Sweet! I’ll let Nattie know.” Zack grinned. “I’ll see you broskis later.”

“Bye Zack.” I smile. Ted says goodbye and I watch Zack leave before standing up. Ted frowns.

“You’re leaving?”

“Yeah. I need to go find Cody to ask about the karaoke thing and see what he found out for the storyline.” I give him a small smile. “I’ll come find you afterwards. Okay?”

“Alright.” He sighs. Chuckling, I glance around before giving him a small peck on cheek. “See you in a bit.”

I leave Ted in catering and head off to find Cody. In the hallway I spot Mike and Ally talking near the Diva’s locker room. “Hey!” I greet as I walk up.

“Hey!” Ally greets me with a hug. “Did you hear about the karaoke bar we’re going to tonight after the show?”

“Yeah I just did. I’m actually on my way to ask my fiancé if he’s going or not.” I chuckle. “Speaking of him, have you two seen him by any chance?”

Mike shakes his head while Ally nods. “Yeah, he’s sharing a locker room with Punk. Just go down to the end of this hallway and turn right. He should be the 3rd door on your left.”

“Great! Thanks Ally. I’ll see you guys later.” I smile. They both say goodbye and I walk down the hall and turn right. As I look at the names on the doors I try to think about how to do this. If somebody’s in the room with him, I’ll have to act like the loving fiancé everybody thinks I am. And at this time, I’m not up for that.

Reaching Punk’s locker room I knock and wait for a response. The door opens and Punk leans against the door and smirks. “I don’t remember ordering a stripper.” He comments.

I chuckle. “No but Cody did.”

Turning slightly Punk looks back into the room. “Hey Cody! Your stripper is here!”

I hear Cody say something I can’t make out before Punk moves to the side. Cody appears and I see his smile falter for a moment as he sees me. “Hey babe.” He smiles.

“Hey. I gotta ask you something….Are you busy?”

“Not at all.” He walks past Punk into the hallway.

“Thanks Punk!” I say as he closes the door.

“Yep!”

As soon as the door is shut I walk over to one of the equipment boxes and sit down. “Well? What did you need?” Cody asks flatly.

“Nattie wants to invite us out for drinks and karaoke after the show tonight.” I say. I pause for a moment to see if he has anything to say.

“Are you going?” He asks.

I shrug. “I’m thinking about it. Are you going to go?”

He crosses his arms over his chest and sighs. “I don’t know. It’s best to be seen together outside the ring….”He starts saying before he looks straight into my eyes. “Is your boyfriend going?”

I’m startled by the hostility in his voice as he asks me. “I believe so.”

He nods. “I might stay back and relax for a bit. I have a photoshoot tomorrow for WWE Magazine.”

“Photoshoot?”

He smiles. “Yeah. For the BodyShop section. It’ll be like Ted’s photoshoot last month.”

I think back and can’t recall it. Did I really neglect Ted that much to not know what’s going on in his life? I frown. “Oh…right. Should I be there?”

“You can….” He says. “It would be good for appearances sake. And….I’d like to have my best friend there.”

“I guess I can stop by….play the doting fiancé.” I grin.

“I’m glad.” He smiles back. “Also it’s a good thing you came and found me. I was going to go find you in a little bit since we needed to talk about the segment we’re going to shoot.”

“Oh, Okay. What did you want to talk about? Any new details?”

“Basically we’ll be shooting two scenes. One on your own and one with me. The first one will be you on your phone talking to an unknown person. You basically say ‘Hey baby! I miss you! I can’t wait to see you tonight” and stuff like that. The fans will think you’re talking to me on the phone. That will set up the other segment which will air a little later which is I’ll be getting ready for my match and talking to you but you’re busy texting somebody and smiling and laughing at what they say. I ask you who you’re texting and you say something like one of the divas or something.” He explains. “Then that’ll set you up for the segment with Ted.”

I frown at the hint of sadness in his voice. I nod. “Any idea what’s happening with that?”

Cody shrugs. “No idea. They still say they’ll talk to you two about it.”

I sigh and get off the equipment box. “Well I guess I’ll see you later on when we film our segments.”

He nods. “Yeah…. See you later.”

I look at him once more before I turn on my heel and walk away. Who knew it would be this hard?