Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Give Me A Chance

Surprisingly, Cody and I have a wonderful lunch without bringing up Ted or the storyline. We talk and laugh and just act like we used to. Before long I have to get going. When we get back to the hotel,Cody walks me to my car, and I turn to look at him. “Thanks Cody. It was nice to hang out like we used to before all the drama.” I smile.

“I couldn’t agree more.” He smiles back. “And thanks for coming to my photoshoot. I know you didn’t have to but it was nice that you did.”

“Of course, Codes. What are friends for if not to support each other?” I tease nudging his arm.

“Yeah...” He nods. “Well, I guess I’ll see you later on tonight.” He leans in and I expect him to kiss me on the lips but instead he presses a light peck on my cheek, smiles then walks away. I watch him until he’s out of my sight then get in my car. Putting on my sunglasses, I fire up my car and head back out.

As I reach the dress shop where I'm meeting up with Ally, I quickly grab my bag and phone and shut off the car before getting out. I quickly smooth down my dress and walk into the shop. I'm greeted by a woman around my age with short black hair. "Hello." She smiles. "How may I help you?" I take off my sunglasses and put them on my head. "Hi." I smile. "I'm here to help my friend, Ally Hart, shop for her wedding dress."

"Oh! Of course! She's over is the viewing area waiting for you." She smiles. I follow her to the little viewing area with the round couch and tables. Nattie, Beth and Alicia are already here and are talking excitedly with Ally when I walk up.

"It looks all your guests are here, Ms. Hart. We'll have the champagne served in a moment. Until then, can you tell me what kind of dresses you'd like to see today?" The lady asks.

"I was thinking of a few A-Line, Trumpet, and maybe ball gowns. Not sure what style I want yet."

"Alright, that's fine. Any particular colors?"

"Hmm...pink and the traditional white, but with some silver and sparkles."

"Sounds good. You sit tight and we'll see what we can find." She smiles.

"Alright. Thank you."

The lady walks away for a moment and Ally turns her attention back to us. "Pink, huh?" Nattie nudges her with a grin. "I knew you were a Hart."

"Of course I am.” She chuckles. “Not only is it my favorite color but Mike also really likes it on me. I figured I'd see how they look."

"I know that no matter what you wear, you'll look beautiful Ally!"Alicia Beams.

"Aw. Thank you. That means a lot to me, it really does."Ally smiles.

"Any idea what you'll wear AFTER the wedding?" Beth grins. "Beth!" Nattie exclaims giggling. "Oh my gosh! We should go lingerie shopping!" Alicia says excitedly.

"We could do that. I could use something new and sexy for him that hasn't been worn before."

"Maybe you can get something sexy for Cody." Alicia nudges me. I blush.

"You so should.” Ally agrees. “We could all help each other pick things out."

"Sure." I smile. "So would Mike prefer crotchless?" The girls look at me wide eyed.

She thinks about this."You know...he might actually.” She nods. “That way it won't get ruined like the others."

"Maybe we should get some edible panties while we're at it." I chuckle as my phone vibrates. I check it and see it's a text from Ted. Maybe I can get something sexy to spice up my relationship with Ted?

"Great idea. I know just what flavor to get too." Ally smirks.

"What flavor?" Alicia asks.

"Vanilla.” Ally grins. “Drives him crazy when I wear it. As you can tell by all the marks all over my neck."

She moves her hair from her neck. "Damn girl!" Nattie says just as the champagne is served. We all grab a glass and regroup. "I once got one from Sheamus..." She stopped, realizing what she just said. "I mean..." It was too late. We all heard what she said. "OMG!" Alicia giggles. "What have you two been doin'?"

"I think I know. Mike and I were rooming next to them one night and head a lot of 'noise' coming for that side of the wall."

"Nattie!" Beth exclaims. Nattie blushes and traces her finger over the top of her glass before sighing. "Okay, now this stays between us girls...." We all agree and she continues. "One night after a signing we were doing together, Sheamus drove me back to the hotel and walked me to my room. Before I was about to go in, we talked a bit and...well, he he gave me a kiss. It was a beautiful moment."

"Aww." We all said.

"Then what?" Alicia urged.

"Well, Sheamus offered for me to come back to his room where he got this complimentary bottle of champagne. We drink and talked and feeling tipsy we started kissing. Kissing turned into making out and...I think you can guess what happened next." She said with a giggle.

"I think we all do.” Ally chuckles. “You were louder than Mike and I that night."

"That's possible?" I tease.

"I didn't think it was until that night. It at least gave Mike extra motivation, so thank you Nattie. I was so sore that morning."

Nattie blushes once more making us laugh. "Sounds like some great sex for you both." I grin.

"Oh it was. Trust me. Best we've had in days."

"I wish Wade would make a move." Alicia pouts.

"Maybe you should find something sexy as well."Beth says. "Then later tonight wear it and knock on his "He'd actually like that.” Ally comments. “I heard him telling Mike he's starting to like you. If you do that, you'll definitely get him."

Alicia straightens up, smiling. "Really? He likes me?"

"Of course!" I say. "I mean remember what happened between you two in the closet?"

Ally chuckles. "I know I do. He really enjoyed that night."

"Doubt he'd admit it though." Beth adds. "He's too proud."

"That he is, but he's admitted it to Mike.” Ally shrugs. “He didn't think I was around, but I was."

"There you go!" I say. "So I say you should do what Beth said. Find something sexy and wear it for him."

"Totally.” Ally nods. “Tease him a bit too. Do a little sultry dance for him. Make him want you."

She giggles and nods. "Alright. So when are we going shopping for this sexy stuff?"

"After I try on a few dresses?" Ally offers.

"Okay! I can't wait!" She exclaims.

The lady finally comes back with a rack of dresses and looks over at Ally. "We apologize for the wait. But here's a selection of dresses for you to try on. If you'll come with us, we'll help you get into the first one!" Ally sets down her champagne and follows the lady to back to try on the first dress.

“So how’s Ted?” Nattie asks. hearing his name, I swear my heart stopped.

“Huh?” I ask.

“The storyline.” Beth says. “How’s it going with Ted?”

“Oh!” I say. “It’s good...” I take a sip of my champagne as Nattie asks, “Even though it’s just a storyline, I wonder how Cody feels about having to share his fiance with his best friend.”

“It might be a little weird.” Beth shrugs. “But then again, Cody has nothing to worry about. It’s not like she’s Kelly.” They laugh and I try to slow my escalating breathing.

“You okay over there?” Alicia asks.

“Yeah.” I lie giving her a fake smile. “If you gals would excuse me, I need to use the ladies room really quick.” They give me a questioning look. “Champagne.” I say and they nod. “I’ll be right back.”

Setting my glass down on the table I hightail it to the restroom. I quickly lock myself into a stall and start having a full on panic attack complete with hyperventilating and crying. Mid-attack I get a text from Ted asking how everything is going so far. I quickly text back.

Not so good.

Not long after I send it, I get a reply.

Why? What’s wrong?

I’m about to reply when I get another message.

Are you able to call me?

I tell him yes and within minutes, my phone starts ringing. Taking a deep breath I answer. “Hey...” I greet as I wipe my tears away with the back of my hand.

“Babe, what’s wrong?” He asks. “It sounds like you were crying.”

“I kinda was.” I sniff. “All this lying and stress is killing me.”

“I know.... So what happened?”

I take a deep breath. “Well I’m here at the dress shop with the girls and they asked about you.”

“They did?”

I nod even though he can’t see it. “Yeah. They asked how it was working with you in the storyline.” I sniff again. “And I told them it was good and then Nattie wondered aloud how Cody felt about sharing his fiance with his best friend and then...” I felt my breathing start to quicken ones again.

“Babe, calm down.” Ted soothes. “Take a deep breath.” I do as he says and calm down a little before he tells me to continue.

“And then Beth says that Cody has nothing to worry about because I’m not Kelly Kelly.” I frown. “Ted, am I really like Kelly? Have I really sunk that low?”

“Of course not! Unlike her, you haven’t slept with half the superstar locker room.” He reassures. “So don’t worry. In just...8 to 9 hours, we’ll be on our flight for our romantic getaway.” I smile at this.

“Yeah, that’s true...”

“Think about it.” He says. “Just you and me, cuddling next to the fireplace....”

I bite my lip just imagining it. “Okay, okay. I’ll try to be strong. I promise.”

“That’s my girl!” He says. “So go enjoy shopping with the girls and keep calm. I’ll see you tonight.”

“Alright. Thanks ted. I’ll see you tonight.”

After hanging up with Ted, I was feeling a whole lot better. Just thinking about the trip kept me in high spirits.

I stand up and leave my stall. Looking in the mirror, my mkeup looks like shit and my eyes are red. Knowing I can’t go back out there looking like this. I use some wipes from my bag and clean my face and reapply some of my makeup. I use some of my eyedrops and start to look like I did post freakout. I spritz myself with my perfume and take a deep breath before grabbing my bag and rejoining the girls.

As I approached, Alicia loooked over at me. “There you are!”

“Finally!” Ally says standing up. “We thought you died or something!”

I chuckle. “No. Just some minor tummy troubles. No biggie.”

“No you need a tums or something?” Nattie asks.

“No, I’ll be fine.” I smile. “But thanks Nattie.”

I take Ally’s seat as she steps up onto the little platform in front of us. Her first dress is beautiful white, strapless, A-line dress with red and pink embroidered floral design starting at her left hip and flowing down to the right and also on the train.

“what do you ladies think?” Ally asks turning a full 360.

“Gorgeous!” Beth smiles. “I love the design on the bodice.”

“What do you think?” the lady asks Ally.

“I definitely love the strapless and the embroidered bodice,train and all but maybe something a little more....royal like?” She says.

“Alright, I think I know of one.” The lady says. She helps Ally off the little platform and leads her to the back.

“So about the lingerie....” Alicia starts. “What color would Wade like?”

I study Alicia for a moment. “Hm... Maybe a deep purple bustier and thong would look good.”

“What about that black and grey bustier set we saw that had the black transparent torso area?” Beth asks me. “It would show off her body.”

“Another great choice.” I nod.

Alicia giggles and nudges me. “What about you?”

I give her a confused look. “What about me?”

“What’s Cody’s favorite color?” She grins.

“Good question.....” I frown picking ip my phone. I actually know that Cody’s favorite color but I have no idea what Ted’s favorite color is. I shoot him a quick text asking him.

“Wait, you two have been together for how long and you still have no idea what his favorite color is?” Beth asks. “Girl, that is sad.”

Ted texts back saying green and asks why. “I know it is.” I say texting him back. “But just because we’re engaged to married, that doesn’t mean we know everything about each other.” I hit send and smile at them. “If we did it’d be boring. No surprises.”

“That’s beautiful.” Alicia says raise her glass. “To surprises!”

We toast each other and take a sip just as Ally walks out. This time she’s wearing a white, strapless, A-line dress with crystals that shine all over. “Wow.” Nattie breathes. “That dress is gorgeous!”

The lady drapes a matching shawl over Ally’s shoulders and she turns around. She looks like royalty.

“It’ so... Princess Diana.” Beth says.

“Isn’t it?” Ally smiles. “I totally feel like royalty in this.”

“Princess Ally Hart!” Nattie chuckles.

“That’s right. Bow down.” Ally laughs. She turns to the lady. “This is the one.”

“Are you sure?” She frowns. “This is only the second dress you’ve tried on. We still have about 10.”

“How about you try on all the dresses and sort them into a ‘yes’ pile and a ‘no’ pile then choose from from there.” Nattie suggests.

“Okay, okay!” Ally laughs. “But this is definitely a ‘yes’.”

She tries on all the dresses but remains set on the Princess Diana one. As soon as we’re done with the dress shop, we get back to our cars to head over to ‘Dr. John’s lingerie Boutique’.

Cody POV

After leaving Charity, I headed back up to my room to change so I can go work out. I ride the elevator up to my floor and start walking towards my door when another door opens right next to mine. Kelly steps out and, seeing me, smiles. “Oh, hey Cody!”

“Hi Kelly.” I say walking past her to unlock my room.

She looks around. “Where’s Charity?”

“Dress shopping with her girls.” I reply. I open my door and look over at her. “Well I guess I’ll see you later...”

“Wait!” She says stepping toward me. “Can I ask you for a favor?”

“Like?”

“Well...” She looks down for a moment. “I was hoping you could possibly help me with some moves? Vince wants me to try out some newer ones and start using them in the ring.”

“I guess I can. I was just about to go change and go to the gym anyways.” I say.

“Great! I’ll wait for you downstairs.” She smiles.

“Alright.” She slinks over to the elevator and waves to me before the doors close. Shaking my head I walk into my room to start getting changed.

Charity POV

We get to the lingerie place and are in complete awe at the place. Basically the place was like sex city with toys, S&M things, lingerie, edible undergarments, candy body parts and more. After pulling Ally away from the toys, we make our way to the lingerie section.

“You know, I always figured you and Cody would be into the whole S&M thing.” Alicia comments as we walk past the wall of whips and chains.

“Why?” I chuckle.

She shrugs. “I don’t know. I guess just because of the crazy sexual tension you two have whenever you’re around each other.”

“You’re almost as bad as Mike and I.” Ally grins.

“I doubt we’re that bad.” I blush.

“Sure you’re not.” Beth teases.

The girls and I try on and model bustiers, babydolls, and chemises for each other and voted for the best ones. By the time we checked out, everyone had some lingerie.

Nattiekept it sassy yet classy and got a black with red lace babydoll with matching red stockings and black thong. Beth picked up smoking hot floral lace underwire molded cup bustier with detachable garters, rhinestone heart and a matching thong. Ally, being a pink fanatic, got a magenta stretch lace peasant styled babydoll which can be worn on or off the shoulder and matching thong. Alicia wanted something that shows off her body for Wade so we voted for a deep purple sheer lace babydoll,with a delicate pattern paired with ruffle trim along cups and bottom hem. This included a matching purple g-string which we teased her about how much Wade would love to see.

Last but not least, since I wanted to wear something special for Ted on our get away, I got a simple yet sexy green satin babydoll and g-string. With the taping starting in a couple hours, we decided to head back to the hotel to relax and Ally wanted to show Mike her newest purchase so we start walking back to our cars and head back to the hotel.

Cody POV

At the gym, Kelly and I split up to warm up on our own and then later met up in the practice ring they had set up. We ran through a few drills and then we worked on some new moves.

She irish whips me into the corner and starts walking towards me. “I want to try and some flashier moves.” She stops right in front of me and puts a hand on the ropes on either side of me.

“Okay... what type of moves? High flying?” I ask, backing up slightly.

She shrugs and steps closer and climbs up on the bottom rope and smiles at me. She puts her hands on my shoulders and starts to climb higher. “I was thinking maybe a hurricaranna?”

“I see.” I raise my hands and grab hers. I knew exactly what she was trying to do and it’s not going to happen. “Maybe you should get some help from Evan? He’s one of the best high flyers we have.”

“But he’s not here...and you are.” She frowns.

“I know but...” I start to say as I hold her by her waist and try to help her down.

“But what?” She asks, jumping down. “Cody... I know you like me and I really like you...”

“What?” I frown.

She gently rakes her nails over my arm and smiles at me. “Come on Cody. How about you and I go out to dinner after the taping....”

“Kelly.... I’m-“

“Engaged, I know.” She says impatiently. “But I know all about Ted and Charity.” She grins evilly. “And if she can do it and other people, why can’t you?”

“Because I’m not like that.” I say trying to move past her but she puts a hand on my chest to stop me.

“You were a few months ago.”

“I know...” I sigh. “But things have...changed since then.”

“Like what? She told you she loved you?” Kelly frowns. ”You believed her? Wasn’t she engaged before?”

I look at her. “So?”

“Hm... it was Cena...” She starts to list.

“She was never engaged to Cena. Only Kenny.” I sigh. “Cena proposed to her but she said no and broke up with him.”

“See? He probably proposed because she said she loved him. Look how that turned out.”

I shake my head. “That doesn’t matter, the past is the past.”

“Cody...” She says running her hand up my chest. “Come on... give me a chance...” Before I know it, her lips are on mine and I push her away. “I’ll see you at Smackdown.” I say before hopping out of the ring and grabbing my shirt and water bottle. I quickly start making my way back to the locker room. Luckily Charity wasn’t here to see that.