Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Like the Old Days

When I get back to the hotel, I see I have a text from Ted asking if we’re still meeting up at the hotel. I tell him I’m already back at the hotel getting ready to take a shower. After Dr. John’s, while the other girls stayed at the hotel, I decided to hit the gym for a little bit and blow off some of this anxiety.

I’m in the shower when when I hear Ted get in. “Babe?” He calls. Smiling to myself I peek out of the shower curtain and call back, “In the shower. I’ll be out-” I stop mid-sentence as he peeks inside and smiles.

“Hey. May I come in?”

“Why?” I chuckle.

“I want a kiss.” He grins. “So can I?”

“Can’t you wait until I’m out of the shower?” I laugh.

He thinks about this then shakes his head. “Nope.” He walks in and strides over to me. Normally I’d be a little annoyed by him just coming in anyways but I have to admit, him disobeying me and just walking in was kind of hot. He walks right over to me and I lean my head out a little more. Our lips meet in sweet and gentle kiss. When he tries to deepen it, I push him away, laughing. “Later.” I grin.

He smiles at me. “Fine but as soon as you come out, you’re mine.”

He leaves and I quickly finish up and dry off. Wrapping a towel around me, I walk out to get my clothes and see no sign of Ted. “Ted?” I say. I look around before shrugging as I walk over to my bags. As I try to find something to wear to the taping, I feel Ted’s arms encircle my waist.

“Mm. You smell good.” He mumbles.

“I’d hope so since I just showered.” I chuckle. I hold my towel and turn around to face him. He leans in and his lips meet mine in a passionate kiss. I pull away when I feel him slowly start to loosen my towel. “Ted...” I chuckle as I meet his gaze.

“What?” He asks innocently.

“There’s plenty of time for that.”I say before pulling him in for one final kiss. “Now get dressed so we can head to the arena.”

“Yes Ma’am.” He smiles.

We part and he walks over to his bags and gets his clothes before walking into the bathroom. I bend over to get my clothes when I hear the water start to run. While Ted showers, I get dressed and do my hair and make up in the mirror above the sink next to the door. As I’m putting on my heels, Ted walks out shirtless and wearing just his jeans. Rubbing his hair with the towel, he sets it on his shoulders and looks at me. His eyes travel up my outstretched leg, to my hips then up at my shoulders before he smirks. “Looking good.”

“You too.” I smile. “But I’d put a shirt on before I have my way with you right here.”

He strides over to me and puts a hand on the bed on either side of me and leans down so his face is an inch from mine. “Mmm. I think we have time.”

Laughing I push him away and stand up. “You can wait until we’re away on our getaway.”

Still shirtless he embraces me and plants a kiss on my neck. “I don’t know if I can...” He whispers.

“Trust me, the longer the wait, the better it’ll be.”

Ted finally puts on his shirt and we grab all of our bags and check out before heading to the arena.

We get to the arena and check in before walking over to the bored to see who all has a match tonight.

Justin Gabriel vs Heath Slater

Cody Rhodes vs Ezekiel Jackson (non-title)

Ted DiBiase vs Drew McIntyre

Sheamus vs Jinder Mahal

David Otunga vs Santino Marella

Brodus Clay vs Tyson Kidd

Tamina vs Natalya

Big Show vs Daniel Bryan (WWE World Heavyweight Championship)

“Well, no matches for me...again.” I sigh.

“That’s okay.” Ted reassures me as he rubs my arms. “That just means you’ll be less tired.” He grins at me and I chuckle.

Ted walks me to the female locker room and after making sure nobody is around, gives me a kiss. “See you later?”

“Of course.” I smile. As he leaves, I walk into the locker room to see Nattie talking on the phone with Ally standing next to her..

“What’s going on?” I ask as I walk up.

“Alicia is trying to figure out the perfect time to surprise Wade with her newest....outfit.” Ally grins.

“Oh.” I chuckle. “And have we figured it out?”

“Not yet.”

Nattie, sees me and signals me over. “Well, Charity just walked in. You can ask her for her opinion.” She says. Alicia must have agreed since Nattie hands me her phone.

“Hey Alicia.” I greet.

“Hey!” She says excitedly. “So what do you think? When do you think I should were my new lingerie for Wade?”

“Hmm...” I say thinking about this. “I say either at Raw or afterwards at the hotel. It kind of depends if you want a bed.”

Nattie and Ally chuckle at that comment and Alicia says it would be nice but no bed is hotter.”

“Then do it at Raw. Pull him into a spare room telling him you need his opinion on something, Then lock the door behind you, reveal and let it go from there.”

“You think that’ll work?” She asks. “He isn’t very keen on being around me as it is...”

“Hey.” I say. “Ally already told you that he confessed to Mike about liking you. If you need a little help, I’ll lead him to the room and let him in then leave you to the rest?”

“Perfect!” She exclaims. She thanks me and I hand the phone back to Nattie. She starts talking to Alicia again and Ally smirks at me.

“What?” I ask as I set my bag down.

“You suggested she have sex at Raw?” She chuckles.

“Yeah.” I shrug, with a smirk of my own. “Not like it’s never been done before.”

“True...” Ally sits done on the bench next to my bag. “Have you and Cody ever...”

“No.” I say quickly. She smiles and I look away. “No, we’ve never done anything at work.”

“uh huh....sure.” She giggles. “I have.”

“Oh we know you have.” Nattie nudges her, joining the conversation. “Where haven’t you done it?”

Ally thinks about this and Nattie and I wait for an answer. ”She’s thinking way too long.” I chuckle.

She playfully whacks my arm making us laugh. We sit and talk for a while until it gets close to showtime. I stand up and tell the girls I’ll see them later before going to look for Cody.

I find him in a vacant hallway, sitting atop a table in his ring gear with his hoodie on with the hood up and listening to music. Smiling to myself, I walk up and climb up on the table and crawl over to him.my hand on one side of him, I lift up his hood. He jumps slightly but smiles as he sees me. He takes out his headphones. “Hey.” He greets. “It’s you.”

I shift to lay down and rest my head on his lap and close my eyes. “Mhm. Were you expecting somebody else?” I ask.

He leans over me slightly and moves some hair out of my face. “No.”

Something is strange about his tone. I open my eyes to look up at him. “You’re lying.” I frown. “What’s wrong?”

He shrugs and leans to kiss me but I stop him. “Not until you tell me.” He straightens and I sit up and turn to look at him. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing...” He sighs, before giving me a small smile. “I’m just happy to see you.”

My eyes narrow. “You don’t seem very happy.”

“I am. I’ve just...ran into some problems lately. That’s all.”

“What’s happened?” I frown. “Is your family okay?”

“They’re fine. It has nothing to do with them.”

“Then what is it?” I ask, leaning towards him.

“It’s nothing big but... Kelly kinda kissed me.” He says.

I straighten. “What? When?”

“Earlier today at the gym but...”

I quickly jump off the equipment box and start down the hallway. ‘Charity!” I hear Cody call behind me.I ignore him and go to where we check in. I walk straight up to the guy and he looks at me.

“Has Kelly kelly checked in yet?” I seeth.

“Um...”He checks his clipb board. “Yes, like five minutes ago. But--“

I walk away before he can ask any questions. I get to the female locker room and find Kelly talking to Tamina and sneer.

“You!” I yell as I make a beeline towards her when Tamina Stands in front of Kelly.

“Get out of my way, Tamina.” I hiss. “This is between me and the tramp.”

“Charity...” she says leaning forward. “It’s not worth it. You’ll get suspended.”

“Trust me, Tamina. It’s be worth it. Now move so I can beat a bitch.” I say looking at Kelly.

“Charity..” Tamina says with more force. “Be the bigger person and walk away. Wait to settle this in the ring.”

I take a deep breath and nod. “You’re right. Thanks Tamina.”

She waits and I start to walk away. Sensing my opening, I quickly turn. “One thing first...” I punch Kelly in the face and she falls over onto the bench as I straighten. “Now I feel better.” I say as I walk away with a smirk on my face.

As I walk out of the locker room, Cody stands up from the wall he was leaning on. “What did you do?”

“Punched her.” I smirked.

“You never learn do you?” He chuckles as we walk to catering.

“Nope! So I seen that you’re going against Ezekiel Jackson tonight in a non-title match.” I say. “Need me out there with you?”

“It couldn’t hurt.” He smiles. I grab some food in catering while Cody goes over to the vending machine to get his reeses. We walk into one of the viewing rooms with our stuff to watch the broadcast and eat. As soon as we’re in the room, Cody turns on the TV and switches it to the right channel before joing me on the couch. For once he actually keeps a little distance between us.

On the TV, they show what happened last week between Daniel Bryan and the Big Show involving the World Heavyweight Championship. It announces a no count-out and No disqualifications title rematch tonight between the two.

“That’s going to be a great match.” Cody says as he steals a piece of chicken from my plate. I look at him amusingly and he just smiles.

The normal Smackdown intro plays and Josh Matthews welcomes us to Smackdown. Afterwards, the camera focuses on Lilian Garcia inside the ring as she announced Daniel Bryan.

“So...how’s Ted?” Cody asks.

“Fine. We try not to be around each other much during shows for appearance purposes.” I say as I watch the screen.

“Of course. That’s for the best but....” He cuts off and I look at him.

“what?”

“I’m.....curious about something.” He says. His eyes meet mine. “Do you ever think about me when you’re with him?” He asks quietly.

I quickly look away. I never expected him to ask that so I was kind of at a loss for words.

“Charity?” He says as his hand covers mine. I look down at our hands together then back at him. “Do you?” He asks again.

I sigh. “Occasionally.”

We watch Daniel’s segment and the three quarters of the first match in silence until a crew member tells Cody he’s up next. He stands up and stretches before turning to me. “Ready?”

“Yeah...”

He holds out his hand but I walk past him. We walk to gorilla position and a few feet away he stops me. “Listen, Charity.... I didn’t mean to upset you when I asked if you thought of me..” He frowns. “I was just curious.”

“No, it’s fine.” I say faking a smile before turning my attention to the monitor.

The match ends and they immediately cut to mine and Cody’s segment where Cody’s getting ready for his match and talking to me but I’m preoccupied with texting Ted. Luckily I’m wearing the same thing I was wearing when we filmed it.

“I wonder who Charity was really texting?” Booker says after I tell Cody it’s just the girls.

“You heard her! She said she was making plans with friends. Listen more!” Cole defends.

“What a kiss ass.” I chuckle.

Cody chuckles as well as he quickly eats his reeses. As his music starts to play, Cody is handed a microphone and we are told to walk out together. We walk out and I stand off to the side and clap for him as he walks out with his hood up. At the last minute he flips it off grins before raising the microphone to his lips. “Hola!” He says happily and I try not to laugh. I follow him as he starts to walk down the ramp and he grabs my hand.

“I do realize that most of you here in Laredo only habla espanol.” He continues.He starts to get booed and he raises his hand up to stop them. “To be fair. But to be quite certain,most of you are familiar with those dreaded english initials...I...N...S...” More boos and he chuckles. “But to those of you who are actual legal citizens of MY country, I felt...” Loud boos and he stops for a moment. “I felt the need... I felt the urge to remind you that I have been the Intercontinental Champion for 5,” He lets go of my hand to hold up his other hand to show five as he starts to climb the steel steps. “months.” He stops on the second step and stops before climbing back down as he gets booed. He thinks about this for a moment as he walks over to the ring side seats. “Cinco! Cinco! Cinco, cinco!”

He laughs to himself and finally climbs up he steel steps to the apron. “You know, that’s more time than any champion in the WWE of any kind right now,” He climbs into the ring. “And in the storied history of this tittle, I have outshined such luminaries such as Pedro Morales, Tito Santana,...” He smiles and points to Booker at commentary. “Your friend, Booker T...”

Booker looks annoyed as he takes off his glasses and looks up at Cody.

“Hell, even my brother Goldust! But in 2012 my goal supercedes being the greatest Intercontinental champion of all time. Folks... I am going to pull an Ultimate Warrior.”

From where I stand try to hype this without laughing at how he said the last part so seriously.

“And that can mean many things.” He grins. “But what it means to me is I’m going to be both the Intercontinental Champion and the World Heavyweight Champion!” He gets booed and continues. “And it starts as the youngest and hungriest dog in the fight as the 2012 Royal Rumble match....” Suddenly he smiles brightly. “Arrrrrriiiibbbba!” He laughs and looks around as he gets booed. “Arrrrrriiiibbbba!” He says again, enthusiasticly. “Arrrrrriiiibbbba!” This time his voice cracks and I try not to laugh at him. He laughs and hands off his microphone to a crew member and shouts at the crowd just as Ezekiel Jackson’s music hits and the match is started.

They lock up, and Cody gets a side headlock applied. Jackson lifts him up, and he throws him off. Cody rolls to the apron, and Jackson attempts to suplex him back in. Cody flips through, and he kicks Jackson in the knee. Cody hits a DDT for a near fall. Cody punches and kicks him before kneeing him in the midsection. Cody punches him, and he kicks him down against the ropes. Cody applies a chin lock, but Jackson flips him off. Jackson shoulder blocks him down, and he sends him into the turnbuckle hard a few times. Jackson clotheslines him in the corner, and he punches away at his midsection. Jackson hits a body slam, and he goes for the Torture Rack, but Cody punches out. Cody kicks him in the knee and goes for the Beautiful Disaster, but Jackson ducks it. Cody hits a drop-toe-hold into the turnbuckle, and he catches Jackson with a Beautiful Disaster. Cody immediately follows up with the Cross Cody for the win.

“Woo!” I cheer as I slide into the ring. I hold his hand up in victory. The ref hands me his title and I hold it out to him but he smiles at me and in one swift move, dips me and kisses me to a chorus of boos. He lets me back up and I pretend to fan myself as he holds up his belt.

As usual, Cody holds the ropes open for me and we walk back up the ramp together to the back. As soon as we’re safely in the back, he lets go of my hand and turns to me smiling. “So....what did you think of my promo?”

“I honestly thought if was hilarious.” I chuckle. “Especially the ‘Arrrrriiiibbbbaaa!” part.”

He chuckles “Thanks. I thought that’d be a nice touch.”

We walk back to our little viewing room to watch the remainder of the show. As we enter the room, my segment with Ted is playing. Currently it’s just where we’re talking but you can’t see Ted just yet. Followed by the little segment is Ted’s match against Drew McIntyre. Talk about awkward.

Before the match begins, Hunico and Camacho ride out to the ringside area. DiBiase stares at them as the bell rings. McIntyre immediately capitalizes on the distraction with a big boot for a two count. McIntyre puts him in the corner, and he viciously beats him down. Hunico and Camacho ride over to the commentary table as McIntyre sends DiBiase into the ropes. McIntyre eats a kick, and DiBiase throws him out of the ring. DiBiase quickly follows up with a suicide dive, and he stares at Hunico, who has joined in on commentary. McIntyre uses the distraction to drive DiBiase into the apron. McIntyre slams him hard into the apron, puts him in the ring, and gets a two count. McIntyre chokes him on the ropes, and he gets another two count. McIntyre applies an arm bar, but DiBiase fights up and punches out. McIntyre knees him and goes for a body slam, but DiBiase gets out of it. McIntyre runs into his boot, sidesteps him, hits an inverted atomic drop, and he connects with a running dropkick. DiBiase gets a rebound clothesline for a near fall.

DiBiase goes to the second rope, and he jumps into an uppercut. McIntyre gets a near fall for that. McIntyre sets him up on the top rope, and he clubs away at him. McIntyre goes for a super back suplex, but DiBiase elbows him off. McIntyre gets crotched on the top rope, and he falls into the ring. DiBiase connects with the Dream Street for the win. Drew McIntyre has a look of stunned disbelief on his face. Hunico and Camacho stand up, and they give DiBiase a golf clap for the win.

As Ted is named the victor I restrain myself from cheering. Suddenly, Cody stands up and starts towards the door. “Cody...where are you going?” I frown.

He shrugs. “Just to go congratulate Ted on his victory.” He turns and leaves the room and my eyes widen. I jump up and scramble after him hoping he wasn’t going to pull a me and punch Ted. I wait with Cody at gorilla position, nervously awaiting Ted. When he finally shows comes back through the curtain, he smiles at me. Seeing Cody as well, his face contorts into a look of confusion. “Um... hey Cody...” Ted says, trying to act casual.

“Hey Ted.” Cody smiles. “Congrats on the win.”

Ted nods. “Thanks, you too. I loved your promo before your match.”

“Thanks.” Cody chuckles. While they chat to each other, I watch them, dumbfounded. Since finding out about Ted and I, Cody hasn’t really spoken to Ted much.

“So are you staying to watch Daniel and Paul’s match?” Cody asks.

Ted glances at me and I shrug. “I might. Looked like an awesome match up.”

“Tell me about it.” Cody smiles. “Hey, why don’t we watch the rest of the show together and then afterwards the three of us can go get some pizza.” He offers. “Like we used to do. What do you two say?”

“Uh...sure.” Ted says and my eyes widen. He looks at me and shrugs while Cody smiles.

“Awesome. You can go change and we’ll meet you in the viewing room near catering.”

“Alright. Sounds good.” Ted nods.

Cody starts to walk away but I stay where I am. “Are you coming?” Cody stops to ask me.

I look up at Ted. “Yeah, just a second. I need to speak with Ted really quick. I’ll see you there.”

Cody shrugs and starts walking back to the room.

Cody POV

I start walking back to the room when I get a text from Hunter asking to talk to me. Shrugging, I turn down the hallway and head towards catering since that’s where he wanted to meet. When I find him, he’s drinking some coffee at a table. “Hey, you wanted to talk to me?” I say as I approach him.

He smiles up at me. “Hey Cody. Yeah, I did. Here. Take a seat.” He kicks out a chair and I sit. “So, how did Charity seem when you saw her? Did she seemed stressed out at all?”

“No. Not really. Why?” I ask.

Hunter grins. “Let’s just say she had a little family reunion when Ted was with her.” He takes a sip of his coffee and I give him a confused look.

“What do you mean?”

He sets down his coffee and looks at me. “Charity doesn’t like many people to know who she really is.” He explains. “As in, she doesn’t like many people to know she’s related to Shawn. Right?”

“Right. Only you, the McMahons and I know about that.”

“And now, so does Ted.” He says.

My eyes widen. “Charity told him?”

“Not exactly.” He chuckles. “I might have seen them leaving the arena together and maybe I called Shawn and told him she was in town. I also possibly mentioned that it’d be a perfect opportunity for Charity to come home and spend time with her family....” He smirks at me.

My jaw drops. “Is Shawn in on the whole plan?”

Hunter shakes his head. “No. He has no idea about Charity and Ted. He’s currently busy with his new show that I don’t think we should worry him about any of this.”

I nod. “Well I haven’t seen any sign of excessive stress. If anything, she looks relaxed....” I frown. “You don’t think they could have....”

Hunter shakes his head. “No. I don’t think they have just yet. But by the looks of how close they’re getting, they might really soon.”

I feel my heart sink. That’s definitely not what I wanted to hear. “So what do we do to prevent that? Do you have a plan?”

“Not yet but we can brainstorm before I need to get back to the office.”

“I actually need to get back to the room where I’m meeting Charity.” I say. He raises an eyebrow at me. “Nothing like that. We’re watching the show together as we usually do.”

“You better be.” Hunter teases. “Until I think of something keep on acting like the best friend. Like that’s all you think of her. It’ll keep her wondering what you’re up to.”

I agree and leave Hunter to get back to the viewing room.

Charity POV

As soon as he’s out of earshot, I look at Ted. “I thought we were leaving right after show to the airport?”

“We were but we’ll just have to head out in the morning.” he says.

“Or we can fly out to Denver tonight and stay at my apartment for the night.” I smile. “I still have to pack some warmer clothes anyways since we’re going to Aspen.”

“Even better.” He smiles. “We’ll have dinner with Cody and then we’ll head over to the airport.”

“Yay. I can sleep in my own bed tonight!” I sarcasticly comment earning a chuckle from Ted.

“Yes, except this time you won’t be alone.”

Resisting the urge to kiss him for that, I just smile and we part ways so he can go get changed.

Cody and I just finished watching the super short match between Brodus Clay and Tyson Kidd when the always corny yet funny Teddy Long sement starts to play.

Teddy Long is backstage singing Brodus Clay's song when the cheesy saxophone music cues up. Aksana walks in, and she talks about Smackdown being in Las Vegas next week. Long says, "Whatever happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas." Aksana says she wants to play at the roulette table because she loves to hit on black. Long spits his drink out, and he says that's good to know.

“That’s hot.” I chuckle. “I don’t care how incredibly corny these segments are. I love them.”

“Same here.” Cody nods in agreement. As he says that there’s a knock at the door and Cody calls that it’s open. Ted walks in and greets us both before going to sit on one of the chairs nest to the couch. Cody stands up and we both look at him. “Here Ted. Did you want to sit next to Charity?” I give him a confused look and Ted glances at me. “No, that’s okay. I’ll sit here.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah.” Ted nods.

Cody shrugs and sits back down. The divas match starts as I look at him. What the hell has gotten into him?

Tamina gains a win over Nattie and Nattie makes her way to the back. Josh Matthews talks about the main event of Daniel Bryan versus Big Show wihich is next when Wade Barrett's music hits, and he comes out to the stage. Barrett says some of the crowd may have been impressed with the performance of Sheamus. Barrett wasn't impressed, and an Irishman with a temper problem won't impress him. He's a man of class and civility. He's the man who will win the 2012 Royal Rumble match. That's why he's challenging Sheamus to a match next week at the Sin City Smackdown, which is ironic because some people might consider what he will do to Sheamus next week a sin. Barrett thanks them for their time, and he throws in, "God save the Queen!"

After laughing about Wade’s little heel antics during the tiny break, the announcers mention that Sheamus has accepted Wade Barrett's challenge for the Sin City Smackdown next week. They also mention that Mark Henry will get a title match against the winner of tonight's main event.

Big Show comes out first and does his entrance followed by Daniel Bryan accompanied by AJ.

The bell rings, and Bryan wants a handshake. Big Show takes some time before shaking his hand. Big Show then pulls Bryan into a gorilla press. He holds Bryan up there before dropping him on his midsection.

“Ooh!” All three of us cringe.

Big Show chops him in the corner a few times, and he throws Bryan across the ring. Big Show head-butts him, and he chops the chest. Big Show sends him to the corner, and he runs into Bryan's boots. Big Show eats the boots a second time, and Bryan goes to the second rope. Bryan jumps, and Big Show spears him out of mid-air!

“Ouch. ” I frown. “That had to hurt.”

Big Show covers, but half of Bryan's body is under the bottom rope. Bryan quickly rolls out of the ring.

There’s a small break and take the opportuntity to talk to him about what’s bothering me. “Hey Codes. Mind if I talk to you outside for a moment?”

Ted looks at us and Cody shrugs. “Sure.”

We excuse ourselves and stand right outside the door and face one another. “Alright, so what’s up?” He asks.

“Is everything okay with you?” I ask. “You’re acting kind of strange...”

“Strange, how?”

I shrug. “You’re just so happy-go-lucky about me and Ted.” I frown. “I thought you’d be more...”

“Jealous?” He smiles.

“Well,.... yeah.”

He chuckles. “Charity....” He says grabbing my hand. “I love you and I always will....But I can see you want to really be with Ted and I want you to be happy.” he says. He looks down at my hand and gently moves his thumb over the back of my hand. “You seem to have moved on so, maybe so should I.”

Hearing this, I should have been relieved but I didn’t. “Oh...” I say pulling my hand away.”I guess that would be good.”

He smiles. “It would.” I nod slowly and he wraps an arm around my shoulders. “Now come on. Let’s go back and watch the match.”

I nod absently and let him lead me back inside. As we come back, we sit on the couch again. This time Cody sits a little further and I just look at him before taking a deep breath and turning my attention to the match.

We come back from the break to see Big Show pressing Bryan on the announcer's table, and he chops his chest. Bryan falls to the floor, and he grabs a steel chair. Bryan methodically hits Big Show eight times with the chair, but Big Show never falls to the floor. Big Show smashes the chair out of his hands, and he picks it up. Bryan quickly runs into the ring, and he looks terrified. Big Show smiles, and he brings the chair into the ring. Bryan dropkicks him as he tries to get into the ring, and Bryan smashes the chair off his back. Big Show kicks him down and puts Bryan in the ring. Bryan kicks him as he enters, and he unleashes a flurry of stiff kicks. Big Show blocks one, and he chops him down. Big Show sends him into the ropes, but misses a clothesline. Bryan dropkicks him in the knee, and Big Show goes down.

Bryan viciously kicks him down, hits him in the midsection with the chair, and DDTS him on top of it. Bryan covers for a near fall. Big Show blocks a kick and chops him down. Big Show clotheslines him down a pair of times, sends him to the corner, connects with a butt bump, and he takes him down with a shoulder block. Big Show signals for his Chokeslam. Big Show goes for it, but Bryan slips out of it. Bryan takes him down with a chop block, and he grabs the chair. Big Show punches it out of his hands, and Bryan rolls out of the ring. Big Show follows, and he takes Bryan down. Big Show takes apart the announcer's table, and he goes to Chokeslam him through the table. Bryan slips out, and he kicks him in the knee. Bryan grabs the chair and smashes it on his back. Bryan jumps off the apron, and Big Show chops him out of mid-air. Bryan gets up, and he punches Big Show. Big Show gets riled up, and Bryan runs away. Big Show chases him, and he accidentally runs over AJ in the process! AJ goes down hard! The match just ends there.

All three of our jaws drop at once in disbelief. Poor AJ went down like a rag doll!

Big Show looks like he's going to cry as a ringside doctor tends to AJ. Bryan comes over to check on her status. They bring out a stretcher, and they carefully put AJ on it. Big Show is crying, and Bryan looks really concerned. They cart AJ off as Big Show and Bryan follow. Bryan screams at Big Show for being "reckless" and he says if he can have the title if he wants it so badly because this isn't worth it. Bryan yells at Big Show, and he leaves him on the stage. Big Show weeps openly.

The show closes and we just sit there speechless. Now that was quite an ending. After discussing how bad that was , we grab our stuff and head out to the parking lot. Pizza then back home!