I Don't Care What You Are, You'll Always Be Mine

Franks dad

Raynes POV

"Hey mikey...?" I asked him. He was sitting opposite of me in the booth at the small Coffee shop. Mikey looked up from his drink. We were currently alone, because Frank and Gerard went to talk to the manager about the waitress "accidentally" spilling on Frank. I could tell straight away that she was a homophobe. I always know when someone is by the way they act. It actually obvious. "What would you think of me if... i was never a vampire?" Mikey almost choked on his coffee.

"If you weren't? Oh gosh...I don't know Rayne, things would definitely be different..." He joked. I frowned.

"Mikey..."

"I'm kidding, you know i am! I love you, vampire or not, and no matter what you are or what you do, nothing can replace that feeling. And thats the truth." He leaned in over the table, and I did the same. Our lips were about to touch, but our moment was interrupted.

"Okay, we will never set foot in this shop ever again!" Gerard stormed over with Frank, who looked pissed off. I can tell because his eyes were extremely bright red. They were glowing...

"He will not burn in hell..." he hissed.

"Ya, uh, they said some pretty harsh things to little Frankie here-"
"...THEY WILL!"
"-so, we're gonna leave before the place is full of bodies. Lifeless ones." He patted Franks shoulder, and steered him out of the building. Mikey sighed and frowned.
"We better follow them..." He nodded out the window.

"ya.." I frowned as I followed him out the door and into the cold.

"Don't worry. We'll finish what we started when we get home." He grinned and planted a small kiss on my cheek.

Frank's POV

"Gerard, you didn't have to do that." I looked up at him. His dark hair was all messed up and a smile was spread across his face.

"Frankie, what else would I have done?" Gerard pulled me close.

"Uh, you could've just walked away. Its not the first time I've met a homophobe."
"But you're my little frankie." He grinned. "I can't let you be treated like that."
"Well, you didn't have to punch the manager in the face." I laughed.

"Oh he got what he deserved." Gerard led me up the stairs into his house. When we got in, the first thing I saw was the clock.

"Crap, Gerard, I have to get home!" I turned to him.

"Want me to walk you home?"

"Gerard. I'm a vampire. I think I can walk home by myself." I reached up and kissed him before running out the door. "Bye Geegee! Love you!"

I ran as fast as vampire speed can take you, and reached my house.

"Frank? Is that you?" My mom called from the living room.

"Ya. Its me mom." I dropped my stuff by the door.

"Okay, well, just thought you should know something..." She went pale. Almost looking like a vampire herself.

"Mom...? Whats wrong...?"

"Your father...hes coming tonight."

"WHAT?"

"I'm sorry Frankie, honey, i just found out a couple of minutes ago. He wouldn't listen to me." She apologized.
"No, its okay Mom. But if he-"
"No. no, Frank, you will not."
"But-" My sentence was cut off.

"Hello Linda. Frank." My father stood in the doorway.

"Hi... dad..."