I Don't Care What You Are, You'll Always Be Mine

Do I know you?

Frank's POV

Another night in New Jersey. Perfect place for a person like me. People wandering aimlessly, unknowing they are our next unsuspecting victim of the night. We lurk in the dark, waiting for them to walk by and sink our fangs into them. Sometimes I regret leaving the house that night, 2 years ago. 2 years… has it already been that long? 2 years since I was bitten by it? My hand moved up towards my neck and my fingers ran over two small bite marks that were on the side of my neck. I shivered.

I was walking back home, on the wet sidewalk. It had just finished raining a couple minutes ago.

"HEY FREAK IERO!" someone shouted from behind me. "OVER HERE!" I turned, only to get hit with something. I don't remember what it was, all I remember is hissing at the person, who I made out to be a jock from school, and launching myself at him. He screamed (which was very high pitched) and ran.

"Its Frank Iero." I snarled and turned to go home. If I wasn't in a bad mood, I would've sunk my fangs into him, but lucky for him, this wasn't my day. I just wanted to go home and sleep.

It was almost 11:30 by the time I got home. I opened the door, and the house was empty. My mom must have been in bed already. I quietly crept up the stairs and into my dark room. I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. The red 'X's over my eyes were starting to come off, and my hair was an absolute mess.

They just wouldn't leave me alone today. The principal didn't care. In fact, I think he ENJOYED seeing me in pain. I'm the only one of my… kind at Belleville. Luckily no one knew who, or what, I was. That would only make matters worse. Much worse. I sighed, and got into bed. I didn't care if I slept in my clothes. All I wanted was this day to be over.

~*~TIME LAPSE~*~

"Frankie honey. Time to get up." My mom hollered from the kitchen. I groaned and walked down the stairs like a zombie. My mom took one look at me and frowned. My clothes had some bloodstains on them. She sighed and shook her head.

"School? Or were you hungry last night." She looked me dead in the eye, and I nodded.
"second one…" I looked at the ground. My mom knew what had happened. She didn't like the idea of having a vampire as a child, but she didn't hate me for it. It wasn't even my fault. She still loved me. I looked up.

"Go get dressed. I'm making pancakes." She turned back to the frying pan. I could tell she was crying, but I obeyed and cleaned myself up. I took a quick shower, put on a pair of ripped black skinnies, and my black misfits hoodie and ran down the stairs. My mom had a stack of pancakes on the table for me, and a cup of coffee freshly poured. I smiled.
"Thanks mom." I hugged her, and she hugged me back.

I ate my breakfast, and walked out the door. Still craving one small addition to my morning. As if on cue, a stranger wandered by, looking extremely drunk. I didn't care, so I tip toed behind him, ready to strike, but I forgot I was in my front lawn.

"FRANK ANTHONEY IERO!" My mom shrieked from the screen door. I shrank back, and the drunk guy walked away, or more like stumbled away. I looked at my mom's pale face. She really really hated blood, and the fact that her 15 year old son feeds on it doesn't make her life much easier.

"Uh… sorry?" I shrugged and sped away as fast I could, which was pretty fast seeing as I was a vampire. I reached the school yard, and sat on the bench, not going inside. I knew I would have some presents waiting for me. I sat there for a couple of minutes, until someone caught my eye. Two teenage boys walked by. One was tall, and short black hair, and the other was slightly shorter and had dark brown hair, with glasses. The taller one had beautiful hazel eyes, and I didn't even notice I was staring until he looked over. He pointed me out to the the shorter one and they walked over.

"Uh, hi." I said. They looked at me. The taller one looked familiar. And he seemed to recognize me from somewhere too, because we both stared at each other wide eyed until he broke the silence.

"Frank? Frank Iero?" He looked shocked. Why? I wasn't that important, was I?

I nodded. "Oh my god… I'm screwed. Mikey, I told you!" He said to the brunette.

"Gerard, its fine. I don't think he even remembers you!" he calmed the taller one, Gerard. Wait, did he just say Gerard? I looked up at them.

"Is your last name Way?" I asked. He cringed and nodded.

"Or as some knew me as Gay Way…"

"Oh My God! I remember you!" I didn't even notice I was grinning, and jumping. Why was I jumping?

"OH LOOK! FREAK IERO GOT HIMSELF A BOYFRIEND! AND ITS OUR OLD PAL GAY WAY! " I turned to see the jocks laughing at us as they walked in the school. I mumbled some curse words under my breath. Gerard looked at me funny.
"Aren't you still, you know, popular? I remember you were one of the people who always picked on me." A slight smile spread across his face.

I nodded. "Ya, I was, but not anymore. Not after that incident." I frowned and stared at the ground, as my hand once again found its way up to the scars on my neck.

"what incident?"

"Uh, I may of kissed my boyfriend, and it may of gotten on video and on the internet. I should've known he was up to something. At least he's out of my life for good."

Gerard frowned when I said boyfriend, but seemed to perk up once I said he was gone. Thats odd. Well, not as odd as being a 15 year old vampire, but odd.