Status: Initiated - Phase 2

Clip-On Personalities!

A Mirror, Never Seen:

What had happened to my hands, what had happened to my face? I'm still there. It's my hands, and my face. I still do look good, as good as before. I looked just as good, back then.

My lips, now red. As if I had just applied a careful make-up, I never did, I never do. Why? Now I don't have to. Lips, smooth, soft, moist, and warm. Forming the words I say right now.

My eyes, that special green, maybe the green of the leaves, as they open early in spring, or is it emeralds, as you place them on a table, as the sun shine down on them? Either way, you know they are full of life, warm. Warm enough to bring you back to life, when you feel you had frozen to ice, after a long walk in the cold winter.

I'm not a doll. I'm not created. What you see, is the product of the love, given and received. The love between two sisters. Just as warm as the sun, making my skin blush, as I look at her. I know I'm blushing, and not just because I think I am, as I feel my cheeks grow warm, I know they are red.

There is no shame, I don't mind. I like for you to know, to see, just how much I care. I need but think of you, to know I'm blushing, once more.

What I see, is the love reflected. In your eyes, as in the mirror I did not need to see. The mirror I never saw.

There are further changes. I'm still the same girl, the girl you grew up, knowing. You will see it every time. I am the girl, in body and spirit.

What are you planning for me? I know you love to give me one more gift. I don't mind. I know, there will be one more gift, the next you had to give. The gift you know, I will love.