Status: I hope you guys enjoy this small story! Dedicated to my Big Sis at heart Leslie <3

There Is No Void That Can’t Be Covered With Love

An Unexpected Visitor

*two months later*

My relationship with Austin could never have been so perfect for the first two months. We were the best of friends, growing fonder of each other with every passing day. Even though it had already been two months since Austin had asked me to be his girlfriend, everyday felt like the first day he and I found each other. We couldn’t be separated, even if Austin was on tour. Of course I couldn’t tag along to every show Austin had on his tours, I had a life, which consisted of a job and responsibilities back at home. If I had the choice, I would’ve dropped everything to be with him every second of those weeks he had been touring. But, we made the most of the time he was away, skyping what seemed like nonstop and talking to each other on the phone every moment we could. Austin was an absolutely amazing boyfriend for the first two months, and always was the perfect boyfriend.

One day when Austin was on tour in the UK, I got a call from him super early in the morning, around 5:30 am. Even though I was dead tired that particular morning, my face immediately lit up seeing “Babe” appear on the screen and the picture of him and me kissing pop up.

There's no hole inside, no time that's long enough,
That can't be saved or healed
There's nothing that can't be covered with love

A wide grin shot across my face as that tune played on and I swiped the “answer” option as fast as I could.

“*picking up the phone* Hello?”

Austin replied loudly, saying, “BABY! I’ve missed your lovely face so so sooo much baby boo. How are you this morning? I’m surprised you even picked up babe.”

“Who is this? I’m sorry sir, but your ‘baby’ isn’t here. How could you mess up dialing her number? You noob” I said in the manliest voice I could make.

My joke was quickly discovered since I couldn’t contain my laughter. On the other hand, I think Austin would’ve known it was me anyways because I had joked around with him in a manly voice before. He knew every detail about me by then, I couldn’t really get away with anything.

“Ha-Ha, very funny Leslie. Listen babe, I have something really important to tell you and I don’t know how you’re going to take this…” his voice trailed off.

I couldn’t help but be worried. Austin was always the happiest person; waking up everday with a smile on his face and the brightest attitude ready to face the world with a positive outlook.

“Baby… what’s wrong? What happened? Are you alright? The boys? Are they all okay? What’s going on?” My hands furiously shook with the suspense.

“It’s just… I don’t know how to tell you this… but… I sort of bought a flight ticket…”

I abruptly cut him off, “A flight ticket? You’re not going away for a long time are you?.....”

My mind wandered into different reasons why he would need a flight ticket. For a moment I was even scared he was using it to get away from me for a longer time… It was those overreacting-women problems racing through my head.

“Well… the ticket scheduled for me to fly in at 5am this morning.”

“Austin, I’m really confused here, please just come out with it. Where in the world are you? Where did you buy a ticket to go to? What about the tour?!” I couldn’t take the stalling anymore. I needed answers.

“I happen to be…”

And then, I heard the familiar noise of the doorknob turning coming from my living room. Rushing to the living room in just my underwear and one of Austin’s shirts, my eyes bulged at what I was seeing.
Staring for a good minute or so, I snapped out of it and leaped forward and swiftly wrapped my arms around the neck I longed to kiss.

“OH MY GOD! AUSTIN!” My eyes began to water as the man I had spent a good 2 weeks away from that time stood in front of me.

Austin’s laugh filled the room as he swept me off my feet and spun me around the room. Putting me down, Austin passionately kissed me. I had waited patiently yet impatiently for that moment. My fingers snaked onto his head and tangled in his luscious brown hair.

Breaking the kiss, Austin looked at me and smiled, “I’m home baby. I’m finally home.”

Chuckling, I replied, “I can see that. But wait, what about the tour? Baby, how were you able to get down here?”

“Our manager, by some miracle, gave us a whole week off from tour because he had to cancel the shows that were coming up for some reason. I feel like we’re letting down the fans though… it really hurts that their shows got cancelled. Our manager is trying everything in his power to reschedule the shows, and so he decided to give himself a week to straighten everything out. “

“Aw boo, I’m sorry to hear that. But, you know your fans; they love you no matter what and will understand. As long as they get their show, they’ll be fine.”

“Leslie, I’ve missed your beautiful face and perfect smile so much. You always know what to say to me. I’m just glad I’m here with you right now babe.” Austin leaned in and gently kissed my lips again.
I cradled his face and brought his forehead onto mine, “I’m so happy that you’re here; you don’t know how much I’ve been dying to kiss your sweet, sweet lips.”

“Baby I’ve missed your lips too… Your eyes… your lips… your neck… your body…”

Austin slowly moved his eyes down my body with every word. I couldn’t take his seductive face gazing at me anymore.

I wanted Austin. I needed Austin.

Grasping his hand, I began, “Austin…”

Suddenly, Austin quickly lifted me onto his body. I tightly wrapped my legs around him and aggressively pressed my lips onto his fiery hot neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys enjoy! Comments are welcome :D Prepare yourselves, the next chapter (as you can probably tell) is gonna be explicit soooo get ready. ;)