Status: I hope you guys enjoy this small story! Dedicated to my Big Sis at heart Leslie <3

There Is No Void That Can’t Be Covered With Love

Take Me Away

“Oh you’re the feisty type aren’t you baby girl?.... Yeah… right there…”

Austin was enjoying my lips passionately gliding all over his neck and chest. The body I’ve been waiting for what seemed like forever to touch… and now, it was mine to do whatever the hell I wanted to do with it. I felt my body move horizontally and realized I was lying on the bed that has felt lonely ever since he left. Now for the real action.

Austin lifted his body up to take his shirt off, but instead I took charge and put my hands on his sides, clutching on to his Jack Daniel’s tank top he was in. I teasingly slide my hands slowly up his sides to take it off; I knew he couldn’t take it. Once the shirt came off, Austin hastily pinned me down and began sucking at my neck. I couldn’t help but let moans seep out of my mouth with every touch of his lips on my body. I pushed him off me and rapidly ripped my shirt off. Austin took hold of the back of my bra, unclipping it and exposing my breasts.

Laying me down again, Austin gave me a sweet kiss and then smirked as he began pecking my skin, moving closer and closer to my boobs. His large hands had been placed on them and he squeezed, gently, and then tighter. Reaching my breasts, Austin placed his mouth on my nipple and licked it calmly, making me moan even louder. My hands had slithered their way down his smooth back and reached his ass, hinting at him to get rid of his jeans.

I flipped Austin over so that I was on top and reached for his jeans button. Unzipping his pants, he began removing it while I took my own off. We were getting closer. Suddenly, the underwear came off and we were on each other.

Austin flipped me back and reached for my hips. We furiously kissed each other as he began to push into me. Our motion was in sync, and I was praising every bit of it.

“Austin… Austin… faster Austin!”

It was getting hot and sweaty, and Austin was pushing his dick harder and faster inside of me, causing me to clench on to his back, almost scratching it.

“Leslie… Say you want me… Say it!”

“A-A-AUSTIN, I WANT YOU” I let out the loudest moan as Austin was ramming his dick in me.
I was right about to hit my orgasm.

“I’m going to cum Austin, make me cum… Oh baby FUCK”

Austin began to thrust as fast as he could, his dick shifting in and out. I threw my head back and Austin groped my hips, guiding me threw his pleasing motions. My body shook as my orgasm hit me. And then, Austin hit his climax and his cum dripped on my skin. Flipping next to me, he tried to catch his breath as I tried catching mine. Austin spread his arm over my chest, then brought his hand to my cheek and brought his hot, sweaty lips onto mine.

“I love you Leslie… I love you so much.”

And that was the first time I ever heard those words come out of his mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a while.... Sorry this isn't the best sex scene you readers have probably encountered... This is my first time ever writing one and I've never experienced this soooo sorry! And there will be more to come since summer is almost here! :)