Status: I hope you guys enjoy this small story! Dedicated to my Big Sis at heart Leslie <3

There Is No Void That Can’t Be Covered With Love

Buses & Compliments

The hour had passed by and I have to say it was the craziest hour I had ever spent. Alan Ashby almost crossed our path while going over to buy himself a beer until Mike noticed and caught Alan’s attention.

“Hey Alan! How was your set man?!”

“Mike! It was amazing man, the crowd is WILD!”

I cautiously walked up next to Mike and Alan had a surprised expression on his face when he saw me.

“Hey, you’re the fan Austin gave his pass to. He’s out looking for you right now. What’s your name?”

“He is? Uh, my name is Leslie. It’s amazing to meet you Alan, I absolutely adore Of Mice & Men.”

Alan then reached his long, white arms out to bring me into an embrace.

“That’s awesome! I hope you liked our set. Austin should be around our tour bus in the back. He was confused that you weren’t at the signing just now. But, looks like you were here waiting for him instead.”

“It completely slipped my mind that your signing was right after the set, so I have to blame myself for being so forgetful. I’ll go look for him now then. It was such an honor meeting you Alan. See you around Mike! Thank you so much for the beer too!”

And with that, I had left Mike and Alan on my mission to find Austin and get the question I’ve been waiting to ask answered. I didn’t know what to expect, or even what to say when I found Austin. My mind was in a swirl as I came into view of the tour bus. Just like Alan said, Austin was stepping out of the bus and had quite a determined look on his face. Was that face expressed because he was determined to look for me? As I blankly stared in his direction, Austin turned to face me and a smile creeped on his face and he began to walk towards me. Those steps to me were the beginning of my long life with Austin Carlile, a fantasy I still can’t believe came true till this day.

“Hi there,” Austin’s familiar voice sounded.

“Hi Austin.”

I almost bursted into tears at that point. The man standing in front of me was my guardian angel even though he didn’t know it. I managed to suck it in.

“I hope this isn’t startling you that I just randomly gave you my pass. Glad to know you got the message from it though. I should probably start by asking you your name.”

“Leslie, my name is Leslie.”

“Gorgeous face and gorgeous name, not surprising.”

He let out a cute smirk after saying that. I was caught completely off guard. And once again, my face became a tomato. I had no idea how to respond to that.

“So, Austin, mind answering why you gave me your pass?” I took out the pass from my pocket and handed it over to him.

He chuckled, “I guess I’m not making it as obvious as I thought I was. The moment I spotted you from the stage, something in me triggered and I thought, ‘I need to get to know her,’ and so, I did the only thing I could think of to get us to meet again. By the way, you’re pretty adorable when you blush.”

Were my ears functioning correctly? I couldn’t even find myself one bit attractive and here was Austin throwing compliments left and right at me.

“Are you sure you got the right girl? If I remember clearly there was a really stunning girl standing behind me when you came up to the barricade.”

“I could never mistaken the brilliant face I laid eyes on over there. You’re the one all right, Leslie. Here, let’s go somewhere else so we can talk more comfortably, there’s quite a bit of noise here from the hype of the bands in their buses.”

With that, the journey of Austin and Leslie began with a rather sweet start.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is so short... headache and writer's block at 3am is killer -__-" Enjoy! :)