Status: I hope you guys enjoy this small story! Dedicated to my Big Sis at heart Leslie <3

There Is No Void That Can’t Be Covered With Love

The Passion in His Eyes

A knock on the entrance of the tour bus sounded and Austin went to check on who it was. He and I were the only ones in the bus at that moment since the rest of the guys went out to grab a bite with some the guys from Bring Me The Horizon apparently... So jealous. Anyways, a "messenger" told Austin a "suspected fan was going crazy demanding she enter the tour bus to rescue her friend." Lupe... Of course. And she sounded as paranoid as ever. Just what I needed.

Austin explained to the man that, although Lupe was exaggerating, the story was basically true. So, as the messenger left the tour bus to fetch Lupe, I paced back and forth nervously, not knowing what to expect from Lupe. She loved Of Mice &amp;amp; Men as much as I did, yet she was acting like she was on a mission to bust up a kidnapper and save the damsel in distress.

Noticing my impatient panicking, Austin slowly creeped his hands down mine and crossed his arms around my waist, slightly swaying back and forth.

"Don't worry, babe. Your friend may sound disastrous right now, but I'll make sure to take care of her with my charming ways." He swept his hand across his left shoulder and let a laughing smirk take over his face.

In a mocking tone, I said, "Oh, right. You can make every girl do as you please because you're Austin Carlile from Of Mice &amp;amp; Men who's so strong and handsome and all-around amazing in every way..."

Austin turned my body around and planted one of the juiciest kisses I've ever felt on my thin lips. My stomach fell into the deepest pits and my mind raced through all of these emotions at once.

I was kissing Austin Robert Carlile... Yes, I was kissing Austin Carlile. The first kiss I ever experienced with the love of my life was one of those "shut up, stupid" kisses... how romantic. And yet, I loved that it was.

My arms slipped around his neck as I gently kissed him back... 2..3..4..5... and the kisses continued and deepened with every impact of our lips. Austin, without breaking away from my lips, grabbed my waist and lifted me onto a table. Pulling him in closer, I wrapped my legs around Austin's waist and tightened the grip so much that my butt was off the table.

The biggest spark of passion and lust was building with every move we made, every kiss we had. His hands had slid under my butt and he gave a little squeeze. I laughed at his manly ways in between kisses, but I, of course, wanted more everytime he did that.

Soon, Austin was walking down to the beds with me still on him, now kissing his neck. A kiss here, sucking on his savory skin there, and biting his tattooed canvas. My ears detected the delightful sound of Austin's cute moaning as we closed in on our destination.

Suddenly, I could hear my name being screamed... but it wasn't coming from Austin... and it was a girl's voice. A leg bursted through the door of the tour bus and a short, 4'11 figure stormed in the bus. The tiny configuration paused in the very front of the bus and I immediately lifted my eyes from Austin's succulent neck to face a pair of wide brown eyes and a pale-faced girl. Lupe had just witnessed for herself the beginnings of my enchanting relationship with my superhuman... who would've guessed?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever! Starting school again has kept me on the busiest schedule ever that I hardly have any time to write the story. FORGIVE ME TT^TT but, if you really want to read great band fictions, I recommend you guys read my friend dark.december's stories. I absolutely adore every story she's written and two of her stories were inspired by me :P check them out!! P.S. sorry this chapter is so so short... I've been writing through my phone and on notes it looked like a lot... XD