Status: I hope you guys enjoy this small story! Dedicated to my Big Sis at heart Leslie <3

There Is No Void That Can’t Be Covered With Love

It Was Just Fate

“What did I just see?.... what… what was…. They…”

The dark brown eyes swiftly made contact with mine.

“WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?! WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED HERE?” exclaimed Lupe.

“Well, I was about to give my loving to Leslie here, but…”

I formed a fist with my right hand and punched Austin’s arm so he’d shut up. Then again, I was curious as to what he was going to say. Give my loving to Leslie here…. Classy.

“What Austin means to say is… Lupe, let’s just stick with you missed quite a bit. But anyways, as you can clearly see, I’m completely fine. What did you think would happen to me anyways? It’s Warped Tour, my homeland, you know that! I’m surrounded by my people.”

“Clearly I can see you’re more than fine. Hey man, you never know what could happen here. I love Warped as much as you do, but you do realize who you’re talking to right?”

Austin slowly creeped close to my ear, whispering, “She knows she’s super overprotective and overreacts a lot?...”

I let out a soft giggle as I tried concentrating on Lupe.

“I heard that Aus….. wait, what am I doing?!”

Lupe all of a sudden ran towards Austin and gave him the biggest hug with a colossal smile plastered on her face.

Her expression quickly changed into a bright red, embarrassed look, “IM SO SORRY! I just couldn’t contain myself… I love Of Mice & Men so much. You’re such an amazing loud singer Austin!”

All of us laughed at what Lupe had said as Austin reached over and wrapped Lupe around his arms, rubbing his fist on top of her head and messing up her perfectly straight black hair.

“Aw! Thanks kiddo! So, does that mean you’re going to call off the police and not have me arrested? Because I really like your friend and have no intention of hurting her in any way. And I don’t want to get arrested.”

“OH! I was just joking… I’D NEVER HAVE YOU ARRESTED! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! YOU’RE AUSTIN CARLILE! I only said I called the police so Leslie would know I was serious about her safety. I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if I found out something happened to her. She’s my older sister and I’d be nothing without her. I can’t let anything happen to her.”

A few tears formed around my eyes with every word Lupe spoke. I wouldn’t have been able to live with myself if I left Lupe alone for being so careless and stupid. I went over and gave my little girl the tightest bear hug ever. I moved back to my place beside Austin and grabbed his hand, intertwining our fingers in the process.

Lupe smirked and gave a tiny laugh while covering her mouth, “So you two. You likey likey each other yes? Well, I know you love him Leslie, obviously. Now, who wants to tell me what went down here? The one time I didn’t come to Warped Tour and this happens…. Geez, I have the worst luck!”

My eyes bulged hearing the word love come out of Lupe’s mouth. I just hoped…

“Love?” Austin’s head shifted as his eyes met mine. “You love me?”

….. Crap…. “Um… uh…. Well…you…”

“Of course she loves you Austin! She’s been a fan of Of Mice & Men forever! You saved her! You’re her hero man!”

I will never know how to repay Lupe for saving my butt that time. Then again she caused that, so she saved herself. Austin’s face glowed with color facing me. I reached my hand up to gently grab hold of his chin and stood on my toes to plant a soothing kiss on his lips. Not breaking away from each other, Austin brought his hand around me and placed it on my lower back, abruptly pulling me closer. I placed a hand on his chest as our minds sailed on the ocean of affection.

“EH-HRM! Come on people, I just saw you two almost dance the horizontal hokie-pokie in front of my innocent eyes. The least you two could do is get your lovin’ on when I’m not around, or just a simple peck would be okay for me.”

Reminded of the company standing across from me, I smiled as I detached my lips from Austin’s and shyly looked down. “Sorry baby girl. Can’t help myself around him.” I looked up at Austin and teasingly winked at him.

“Well, I know I’m being the cock block here. So, in that case, I now know you’re safe and very, very well taken care of, so I’ll be on my way. Hey Austin, do you happen to have a spare VIP pass so I can go find my destined lover out there?”

“You’re not going to go hunt down Tony Perry now, are you Lupe? OH! That reminds me! DUDE! While looking for Austin, guess who I hung out with… MIKE FREAKIN FUENTES! I HAD A BEER WITH HIM EARLIER AND WE CHILLED!”

Lupe couldn’t believe her ears. “WHAT?! MIKE FUENTES?! DRUMMER OF PIERCE THE VEIL?! OH MY GOSH! YOU’RE TELLING ME THIS WHOLE WARPED-TOUR-DAY STORY WHEN WE GET BACK HOME!... Oh, and, you know me too well…” Lupe winked.

Austin couldn’t help but laugh hysterically at Lupe and my fangirling. His face even turned red!

“So this is what fangirling is! You guys are too much! You met up with Mike? That guy, super great man right there. But, I know he gets the ladies, so, you’re going nowhere near him, got that? You’re mine and only mine.”

“Excuse me? From what I know, I’m not taken. I’m a single, independent woman, sir!” I stuck my tongue out and laughed.

Austin bent down and pushed his forehead against mine, taking my hand and making his fingers dance on it. Feeling his every breath on my face, Austin said, “Well then we’re going to have to change that now aren’t we?”

Going down on one knee, still cradling my hand in his, Austin, for once, looked up at me with perfect, gleaming eyes. “Leslie, will you… tie my shoe? I still haven’t learned how to on my own. Alan always ties my shoes for me.”

My mouth dropped and I playfully slapped Austin’s chest. He fell on the floor laughing as I stood there in disbelief. Getting back up on his feet, Austin took my hand again. I took it away, but he managed to quickly grab it again.

Staring directly into my eyes like he did when he first spotted me at the set, Austin began to speak.
“Will *kisses my right cheek* You *kisses my left cheek* Leslie *kisses my forehead* Do *kisses my lips* Me *kisses my lips* the Honor *kisses my lips* of Being *kisses my lips* My *kisses my lips* Lovely Girlfriend?”

I instantly took my two hands and placed them around Austin’s jaw. “You’re so silly. Of *kisses his right cheek* Course *kisses his left cheek* I Will.” And I bestowed a final juicy kiss on his lips.

“……. D’AWWWW!!! YOU GUYS ARE SO ADORABLE I WANT TO CRRRRYYYYYY! This just gives me all the more reason to go find my turtle… SEE YA!”

And with that, Lupe left (finally) and Austin and I stayed wrapped in each other’s arms, gently swaying back and forth in complete happiness.
♠ ♠ ♠
In order to make up for that super short last chapter... I have this chapter for the people still reading this. Let me know what you guys think so far! I hope it's good... :)