Status: joker love story

You Again...

1

(my highschool = Jack looked like Heath in 10 Things I Hate about you) the year was 1998.I was 18.No one really noticed me because I was what they considered a goth freak. .I always let my hair down and never did anything with it...but in my 12th year shit went down.Hard.......
(flashback to then)I walked into my new science class; chemistry.I was late so I didn't really get to meet a friend and pick them as a partner
"You're late Miss...-"
"Williams.And I don't really care. .I missed the bus. Mom had to drive me"I said carelessly as the students all whispered and starred at me.I looked down tucking hair behind my ear
"Mind your tongue miss Williams.-sigh- Well seeing as there is only one person without a partner you'll have to partner up with Jack"she said pointing to a VERY attractive guy with not short but not long,curly brown hair.I looked and nodded
"Right"I said and walked over.I sat down shyly
"Hi"he said smirking
"Hi"I said smirking back.This was good.This was the first guy I ever talked to in my highschool years.He was hot, that was for sure.
"Now class follow the directions on the paper.This is a very simple procedure.Begin"She said and went to her computer
"So you know how to do this?I have no clue"He said.I raised a brow.His voice was...sexy...
"Um.. yeah chemistry comes easy to me"I said bored as he handed me the paper.I jolted my hand back a bit because our hands touched. I felt some freaky electric shock...I thought that only happened when you rubbed your socks on carpet or something like that...i brushed it off, non the less.
"Maybe you could help me then?I have no idea how to do this dumb chemistry shit and my counselors making me take this in order to graduate"he said in an annoyed tone.
"You're a senior?"I asked surprised
"I was supposed to graduate last year but they held me back for this bull shit science class.This is my last chance to pass because I'm 19.I don't understand why I need to take this class.I'm not going to be a scientist"He said shaking his head.I smirked enjoying him get so frustrated, watching as his muscles went up and down from his breathing. I finally looked up at him
"Well then I'll make sure we pass"I said and then began to explain to him about chemistry

"So if I put this....N20 in here...we'll be done?"He asked
I bit my cheek to keep from giggling.
~*Go on Jess....have a little fun...you know it will be*~

I heard my ever infamous voice in my head...

She had been there since I turned 13...always telling me to do bad things....sometimes those things could be.....unspeakable....violent...dark...and she didn't understand where it was coming from...she figured at 15 she was clearly suffering from multiple personality disorder...she named the voice Jinx because every time the voice spoke to her, something bad happened, like Jess had always been mischievous to get attention from her family...only resulting in her dad beating her....her mother never said anything...her father was a judge..so screwing the justice system and paying off any social services to have ever been in her life was no problem for him.. wealth wasn't an issue...especially when her mother would rather drink martinis all day, and be the obedient house wife she was, rather then help her own daughter.When her father beat her and she cried and screamed for her mother...The woman, who gave birth to her....who,when defenseless as an infant, protected her, fed her, kissed her goodnight...cuddled her until she fell asleep in bed, said I love you every night. And what Jess thought would never stop, being in her protective arms I mean....but no...now all there is nothing....nothing but a drunk mother who is More afraid of her husband then protecting her own child...and an abusive father who never loved her...he wanted a son..... someone to be proud of...Someone he can Pass his legacy too. She just wanted to paint... and that makes her a mistake....someone who should of never been born.. her father told Jess time, and time again, her mother should of aborted her...after they found out she was a girl....her father has, and never will, ever, love Jessica.....he wanted a Jesse... he got a Jessica..and for that, he hates her very existence...
Jess was always rebellious, but some times even she, disliked to listen to the voice in certain situations. She's never hurt anyone before, even though Jinx had said she should, but the small things she did listen to, just to get a rise out of people to see how they'd react...and to piss them off.....this happened to be one of those times......

"Not quite...I just have to add one special ingredient"I said then pulled out a small test tube bottle of carbon disulphide.
"What's that going to do? I have a feeling that wasn't supposed to go in there" He said watching my mischievous smirk
"Just having a little fun....you should back up though...and don't say a word...let me do all the talking and I'll still get us this A...or at least a B+" I said smirking
Jack and I backed up, and I instantly changed character, gasping loud enough for the teacher to look up.
"Oh no! I accidentally knocked some carbon disulphide in the beaker! I'm so sorry Miss Weaver!!" I said fake as hell..she bought it,m thankfully.
"Where did you even get-everybody get down!"Miss Weaver yelled then all the students did as told and a loud explosion was heard...followed but what almost sounded like a dog barking......I giggled very quietly. I felt Jack smack my arm. I instantly stopped laughing and looked at him. He looked so pissed! But his angry expression turned into a smirk and he mouthed
'Nice!' to me and gave me a knuckle touch. I smirked nodding at him
"Is everybody okay?"the teacher asked as everybody started to get up and look around liquid and glass shattered on the floor before I could get a word out, my teacher was marching over to me.
"Miss Williams!!!!!! What happened?! How did carbon disulphide get into your beaker?!" She yelled. Jack watched me with interest.

With fake tears I apologize again.
"I thought it was water I'm so sorry please don't fail me! We need to graduate! We really didn't mean to!" I said trying so hard to keep my fake concern.
The teacher sighed
"Because you're both seniors, I'm going to give you a B+ if we had been learning about explosives then you would of gotten an A......you and Jack are staying after school to clean this mess up. I'm going to have to call your parents...Are we understood?" She said sternly. The class watched me in interest. Girls talking and pointing, laughing at me, hearing mumbles of 'dumb bitch' 'retarded' 'twat'
My stomach twisted in fear....
"Um..I'd rather you not call..my father has...quite the temper"I whispered to our teacher. Jack looked over at me in wonder.
"I'm sorry, I'm sure he'll understand, but with detention, there must be a parent notified. Regardless of age."Miss. Weaver said. I got real pale.....
I nodded understandingly. The bell rang and since it was our last period. I slowly walked out the room to go to the janitor closet, lost in thought of how badly my father was going to wale on me this time.... Jack caught up to me
"That was the funniest thing I've seen my entire four years of high school" Jack said smirking. I half smiled back as I grabbed the mop and bucket and he grabbed the broom.
"Thanks...sorry if I come off as a bit....loose....i just like to be mischievous sometimes...but my wonderful acting skills usually get me out of it" I said quietly with little emotion/
"Hey, what's the matter?"Jack asked gently grabbing my arm. I gulped
"It's nothing...can we just clean the room and go home?"I asked a little too aggressively.
"Uh..sure...."Jack said dropping it.
So we cleaned the room, and on our way out the school, walking to my car, which was a purple jeep wrangler, Jack leaned on the jeep, arms crossed as I sat in the drivers seat, rolling a blunt, with difficulty, on account of my hands shaking.
"Wanna smoke with me?" I asked waving the blunt in his face. He looked at it
"Yeah if you don't mind....my heads been racing....with..so many thoughts..I have that problem and-"
"Smoke up buddy" I said with a strained voice, holding the smoke in my lungs. I finally let it out, coughing a bit.
"What is this? Its good as hell" he said after coughing. I smirked
"Purple haze I personally call it laughing gas, because it makes me giggle at everything" I said smiling.
"I like this" he said taking another hit before passing it back to me.
"I only get the best of the best" I said smirking as I took another two hits before passing it again.
I looked at him. He looked up at me and blinked
"What?" He said becoming insecure. I instantly started giggling covering my mouth as I giggled
He smirked shaking his head
"You're a nut job" he said I looked up at him smiling
"Sometimes....if only you knew..."I said, sighing, as I leaned my head back onto the head rest of the jeep seat. This was the only thing I could honestly be grateful of my parents getting me....this jeep was so beautiful... it was a spacious 4 door jeep wrangler, with an green LED bar above the windshield, the entire jeep was a few shades darker then Lilac. On the sides and doors, there was a custom printed picture all purple tinted of a wolf howling at the moon, and the pack in the background with a mountain forest scenery. The wheels were four wheel drive, the hub rims were purple with silver bolts, and damn near came up to my chest. I was short. Maybe 5'2. Regardless, this was my goddess. I named my jeep Athena... Goddess of war and wisdom and domestic crafts.. I thought it was fitting to me...

Jack called my name, making me come out of my thoughts.
"Hello?Did you hear me?"He asked as he handed me the blunt
"Oh! Sorry no, whats up?"I asked honestly.
I was starting to really like him...he was tall...he was dark....he was sexy...and I just wanted to know him better.
"Well...there's this party tonight at 9 but in between that no....did.... Did you wanna be my date to the party?" He asked scratching the back of his head. I blushed, surprised, but smiled
"I don't really like to socialize....sometimes I hear a voice in my head....telling me to...but trust me...if I listened to her...well.. Lets just say it wouldn't be good...besides I don't have a dress,and..."
I started to trail off, getting nervous.
"Okay well forget people..and pay no mind to that bitch voice of yours...,I'll lend you some money for a dress but you have to pay me back"he said smirking
"I have money.Don't worry about that.See...my parents....they're stupid rich....and totally bonkers...alcoholic mother....and..I'd rather not talk about my father...But I don't want to tell people that just to be noticed..because-"
"I understand,they 'll only be your friend for the money...and I'm sorry about your parents....I know how that shit is... But just so you know.. guys will definitely notice you for that.But hey,I noticed you first so you're gonna be my date"he said smirking at me.I giggled
"Well thanks, but you don't need to pity me, I'm barely home because my parents...but you only noticed me because you were forced to"I said looking down
"Hey,I don't mind.If I didn't want to talk to you I would of ignored you.I'm not a jerk like the jocks around here toots"He said smirking.
I got a chill down my spine...this really only ever happens when foreshadowing appears in my life...my dad once came home admiring his new belt that went with his best suit and I got the same chill....a couple months later that belt and I became best friends...
I quickly shook the feeling off
"I really won't be able to go out after I get home..." I said looking away as I hit the blunt again and passed it
"Jess?"Jack said after a minute of silence
"Hm?"I asked looking out the window
"Are you scarred of your dad?"He asked, making my heart skip a beat
~*Fucking blabber mouth! Now he's just gonna try and be your knight in shining armor! Tell him to get the fuck out of your jeep now!*~
Jinx was screaming in my head. I shook her off
"Um..no.. well..." I sighed
"I'm not scarred of him...I just...what time is the party?"I asked changing the subject with a fake smile. He starred at me for a minute before sighing
"It's at 9..I can pick you up"Jack said finally. I smiled
"How about I meet you there?"I said nervously.
"How about we hang out until the party?"Jack retorted.
~*He's good...You're terrible*~ Jinx said
"Um...okay if we hang out I need you to promise me something..."I said looking him dead in the eye as he passed the blunt
"What?"He said confused
"No, I need your word....like your honor...more then a promise"I said seriously
"Alright, alright, you have my word...what is it?"He asked, growing impatient
"Like I said...I'm not afraid of my Dad........but when I get home...he's gonna slap me around a bit for what I did today....It doesn't even hurt any more. Literally a slap here, a punch there, tossing sometimes, but it's nothing really...what I'm asking is you stay out of it..that's what I need your word on"I said. I saw his face twist a little, then he sighed
"I don't like that he hits you...but I guess.....if you can take it....I won't interfere"He said. I sighed with relief.
"It'll be over before you know it then we can watch a movie and pregame?" I said smirking at him
"Pregame? With what?" He asked
I giggled
"Why fireball of course, its my favorite" I said swinging my keys around my index finger. He returned my smirk
"Well....that sounds like fun, why the hell-"
"Jack!" We heard a high pitched yell. We both damn near broke our necks when we turned to look at non other the Melanie Sweet. I saw Melanie....the prettiest and most popular girl in the school.
She had perfectly brushed, cut, styled hair,perfectly straight, her bangs going off to the right side of her face, tucked behind her ears, which were already covered by the rest of her long, silky blonde hair....not a pore, pimple, or blemish in sight...makeup as perfect as her body.....slender, just the right height, she was probably around 5'5, legs looked like they ran for miles, mine just ran to the fridge..or my room....
Melanie was wearing a pink and white plaid button up shirt, ties in a little knot at the bottom, where her white mini skirt just began...over her shirt she was wearing a dark blue cardigan, but the sleeves of her pink and white shirt were rolled up over the edges of her cardigan jacket.....on top of ALL that......she also had a pink Hermes hand bag... now, I'm not sure if you're familiar with Hermes..... and the only reason I am is because my piece of shit parents get me one every birthday, y'know, trying to make up for the fact that they're shitty parents..... these fucking purses....... are like $10,000 and up... ONTOP of that, she had on a Harry Winston platinum, DIAMOND bracelet....WITH MATCHING EARRINGS!!!!!! BUT THAT'S NOT ALL FOLKS (lucky she never gets robbed... for real...)
This bitch....was ALSO wearing Jimmy Choo stilettos....AND
My heart crushed a little...she glared at me as she walked up, instantly putting her hands on Jacks and gently rubbing his chest. I rolled my eyes and started my jeep but Jack looked back at me and winked. I giggled a bit, making her glare at me.
"So....you have a date to the party tonight? Or were you waiting to ask me Jacky?" She asked smiling up at him. He shrugged her off
"Sorry Mel...but I have a date...and here she is" Jack said quickly getting in the passenger side of my jeep. I smirked triumphedly.
Maybe he was having problems with her and wanted to date me now instead...but then again....you know what..fuck it. He clearly isn't interested in her and ill do anything to piss her off....
"Byeeeeee Melllllll" I said smirking as she looked so angry.
As we were driving off she screamed as loud as she could
"Enjoy the taste of PSYCHO!"
I frowned...starring at the road as I drove. Jack looked at me with a raised brow
"Dont listen to her...she's been chasing me since I transferred to this school in sophomore year. You're not crazy....you're... Pleasant to be around...and you smell nice" he said making me giggle.
"I smell nice? You're so funny" I said as i pulled up to my house.
So we watched Stephen Kings IT. We discovered that both if us had a deep love for gorey horror movies...
I was watching the movie, it was an intense scene....I was really concentrated on the movie.............when Jack threw popcorn at me maing me jump. He laughed.
"I thought you weren't scarred" he mocked me.
"I'm not. I didn't expect to get hit in the face with popcorn" I said giggling a bit.
"Ill do it again" he threw popcorn at me
"You won't do anything" he said smiling
"Ill...ill bite you?" I said unsure of what to say. I turned my head silently calling myself stupid
"Um..be right back..bathroom" I said walking to my bathroom in my room.
I sighed looking in the mirror

'Oh shit jess....smoooooothhhh.....now instead of the pathetic little date you have going on...why dont we really paint the town red.....with his blood' Jinx said. I gasped and started to pull at my hair
"Shut up jinx" i whispered only to hear her laughing
'you care for this idiot? Why because he's a normal baaad boy that you think would satisfy me? Please. The only thing that would satisfy me would be to take a switch blade...and categorize his insides....from A to Z'
"SHUT UP!" I yelled punching my mirror. My hand started bleeding. I only cursed
"Jesus this is the fifth time I've broken this mirror..." I said calmly taking a towel to my hand. I heard a knock
"Are you good? I heard a crash" Jack was heard from outside the door..
"Um yeah...just...cut my hand" I said and he instantly came in and saw blood all over the sink, and floor leading to the towel I wrapped around my hand.
"What the hell did you do?" He asked with a brow raised.
"Look...i suffer from multiple personality disorder and schizophrenia...I was scarred to say something..I mean I just met you, didn't want you to think I'm crazy...Mel and I used to be friends...she knows I suffer from this...thus the psycho comment..I should of never invited you over...its too dangerous. I'm so sorry...that wasn't me at all..that was her I really like you.. I mean as a friend...you're the only person whose ever understood....I don't know what I mean... I wished you hadn't seen that....you have to go... I can't have you in my life you're going to get hurt Jack. I can't do that to you" I said as I stood up finally .He shook his head
"I'm not leaving. You need someone to watch out for you...and you've got nobody..I want to be there toots" Jack said grabbing my shoulders. I shook my head.
"No! Its to risky. Do you understand? She wants to get out and kill as much as she can! I can't have your blood on my hands...I'll never forgive mys-"
I was cut off by Jack kissing me. I was so shocked but eased into it...closing my eyes, kissing back. Eventually he pulled away
"You're really interesting...alter ego or not...which by the way...she's kinda sexy too cuz the funny thing is I'm attracted to crazy....I want to know more about you" he said. I finally relaxed in his arms...everything was happening so fast...it was just today i met this guy..and now I'm relaxing in his arms.
'Well that's because you're a pathetic little girl...who won't be able to push me off forever...i am you....and we will be one...some day...but I give the boy props...for calling me sexy..' jinx said in my head. I shook her off as Jack caressed my cheek.
"Look we're gonna go to this party, dance, have a couple drinks smoke some pot and you're gonna sleep over okay?" He said smirking at me. I smiled regaining my composure.
"Okay. Well i have to shower. Ill be right back" i said and grabbed a dress
http://www.osirisclothing.co.uk/image/cache/data/EPOS/Vera-Dress-Black-Red-Poizen-1-1200x1200.jpg

I loved my outfit. I walked out after doing makeup(red lips black eyes) and Jack stared at me
"Damn toots..seeing you like this....you're hotter then any girl I've ever seen...if only people knew who you were..you'd be the most popular girl wished I noticed you sooner" Jack said. I smirked,
"Well thanks but I don't need all that attention"
Jack walked over, gently touching my cheek with his rough, yet warm hands
"Well you've got my attention." He smiled at me. I giggled at him
"That's all I need." I then looked at my watch
"Wow its already 6:45! Lets pregame and smoke a bowl" I said smiling. He smiled back
"Where we doing this?" He asked
"Ah yes, the joys of having rich abusive parents who throw shit at you in times of guilt" I said pulling open my curtains to reveal a back patio from the second floor. My own little balcony, if you will.
"Damn...this is gonna be fun" he said as I opened the sliding door. I set the fireball down and went back in my room
"You can go sit im just setting up" I said as I went to my mini fridge,
oh yeah I was quite spoiled but these material things literally meant nothing to me...they were just a reminder of the love I'll never get from my parents....
'I told you we should just kill them!'
Jinx yelled in my head. I simply told her to kindly shut the fuck up and continued what I was doing. I grabbed two apple juices. I loved using apple juice as a chaser, not that I needed one. I didnt. But it tasted like warm apple pie in my mouth and that was delicious. I then grabbed my purple bowl with green swirls. I came back out to see Jack smoking.
"I didnt know you smoked cigarettes" I said,surprised. He looked up at me
"Occasionally, when my mind goes to complicated places" he said putting it out. I smirked
"Am I complicated?" I asked giggling. He looked at me and chuckled a bit.
His smile was so beautiful....i could look at him forever. He was so beautiful in every way imaginable..
"Believe me. You're the least complicated thing in my life right now...my mind races a lot....I have all these plans and ideas... But a lot of them are just....dark...i don't know..i guess I'm a little crazy too" he said still smiling
"We can be crazy together" I said pushing the apple juice to him
"Apple juice?I dont need-"
"I know, neither do I. But trust me. It tastes like apple pie" I said as I took a shot of fireball and a swig of apple juice.I then put some weed in my bowl.
"That's a cool looking bowl...those two colors really pop" he said looking at the bowl as I handed it to him
"Dont tell me I'm just a cover up for your gayness" I said laughing. He gave me a playful dirty look
"Not even in the slightest. I just like purple and green..its almost like they coincide" he said eyeing it.
I got that chill down my spine again...what the hell was gonna happen to jack and I in five years....cuz clearly something's going to happen...i dont get these chills for no reason..

"Take a hit mannn" I said gently pushing him in his chair. He smiled at me before taking a hit...I just starred at him until I made him feel insecure
"What?" He asked finally. I giggled
"I just really love that smile of yours...its...your best feature" I said gently touching his cheek, my thumb gently running over his dimple. He shook his head
"You're lame" he said making me laugh
"I'm lame? Oookay Jack" I said giggling then leaned in and kissed him, still touching his cheek. He kissed back then we actually made out for a little...maybe like an hour of nonstop kissing...it was pretty heated but before things got too heated I pulled back and looked at my watch
"okay its now 830...we've killed my bottle of fireball...and we've smoked all but a dime of my weed its time to go..is that what you're wearing?" I asked looking at his plain blue jeans and black t-shirt
"I'm a guy I dont have to dress up" he said. I giggled
"Okay I didnt say it was a bad look just curious. But lets go" I said smiling.

So we got in my jeep and drove to the address.
The house was blaring music already, people were out front drinking. Girls in their slutty outfits, guys trying to get woman to sleep with them. The smell of weed was fresh in the air...didnt smell as good as mine though...just saying. Some guy walked up to Jack
"Bro I need to talk to you...about your girl" he then pulled Jack away and they spoke real quick. Jack shoved the guy
"Well tell them not to do it cuz I will beat them them the fuck up until the cops can't recognize them!" He said. The other guy nodded and ran off.
Jack shook his head, hands clenched as he walked back up to me. I raised a brow
"What the hell was that?" I asked
Jack looked up at me, there was pure anger and hatred in his eyes...
"Jess...they're going to drug you. Mel set it up for the football team to drug you so Mel can fuck with you...but that's why I want to keep you close to me"Jack said making me stop.
Anger built inside me....she really thinks she can drug me like that? Are you fucking serious?!

'Why dont you let me out...let me show her that we aren't one to mess with'jinx said....
I sighed...I was really considering finally willingly letting her out.. But then I shook it off.
That would be too drastic...
"Lets just go have fun" I said taking his hand and walking in.
"Dance?"he asked.I gave him a look but took his hand and slow danced with him
"I'm not a great dancer" I said as I laid my head on his shoulder
"That's alright, just follow my lead"Jack said kissing my forehead.
"Okay"I said and we danced again.After the song was over he looked at me

"Are you thirsty?"He asked.
"No thanks.Im not thirsty"I said
"Well I am so I'll be right back.The tables five feet away so I'll be right there and back before you know it.Stay here and do not let any guy talk to you ok?"He said.I nodded
"Ok.I said smiling.He smiled,kissing my hand and leaving...then Melanie walked up to me
"Who do you think you are?He's my boyfriend and you're just common trash.Get lost"She said shoving me.I smiled,I was more mature then her
"If he wants you...why'd he ask me to come Mel? Now why dont you do your self a favor, quit embarrassing yourself. You know what I'm capable of more then anyone..get then fuck out of my face" I said smirking.I saw tears begin to fall and she ran off.I sigh shaking my head
"I should of hit her"I said but then a cloth was put over my nose and mouth from behind me and soon enough,before I passed out, I saw jack being held back by two guys...an echoic sound of him calling my name before I was out cold....when I woke up I was tied by my hands and feet to a bed.My dress was up and I was not wearing my stockings or under ware.When my vision cleared, I saw 3 guys smirking down at me
"Who's first?"asked some guy with spikey black hair and a small gotee.

"Um nobody you are going to let me go or this isn't going to end well for any of you" I said bitterly.
I tried to break free
"Now now sweet thing.It'll feel good"Said another guy with super long blonde hair,he looked dirty.I felt tears fall...not with fear.. With the max level of angry I could possibly feel
"I'll go"Said the third guy with dyed red hair and a light stash
"Why me?!You've never noticed me before!"I said bitterly
"Nothing personal, just businuss. $500 for each of us courtesy of Melanie doesn't hurt"the red head said smirking as he got on top of me.I heard the zipper..obviously to his pants
"Please I could of given you a G each to simply beat the shit out of Mel" I said bitterly... They all looked at each other
"Well we got the cash already...but we could always renegotiate" he said smirking. I laughed
"Too late now bastards"
They all frowned
"Do it" said the guy with black hair
"This'll only hurt for a sec"he said.I screamed in anger flailing around but I was punched in the face, making me woozy.
'Now would be the best time to let me out! You're too weak to handle this! I can finish this!'
Jinx yelled on my head but I couldn't focus on her. Not when so much was happening out side of my head.
and then,there was a pounding at the door
"Spencer you son of a bitch!Let her go!"I heard Jack from outside the door
"Sorry man!Just business!You can have her when we're done!"said the black haired one
"Ill fucking kill you scumbags!!"Jack yelled. I gasped as they took a handkerchief and tied it around my mouth.I growled as I felt the penetration....lets just say when the third guy finished, they all wore a condom,Jack finally broke the door open
"She's all yours"the black haired one said smirking but Jack punched him in the face
"Get the fuck out!"Jack yelled.They laughed as Jack quickly untied me
"Jess... look at me"Jack said holding me up
"Let me go!"I said angrily as I got up but stumbled
"Let me take you home-"
"NO!You motherfuckers were warned....this wasn't going to end well for you"...
Jess was gone...the second she was released she let go....she let Jinx out to play..the small fragments of what was Jess were finally broken and Jinx is all that's left now...it was time to kill...

"So....you guys like playing with defenseless little girls?" She asked politely as she felt up the most random switchblade just chilling on the bed next to her...probably one of the idiots dropped it..
"What the fuck are you gonna do bit-"
He didn't have time to finish his sentence. Jinx slit his throat. The others watched their fallen Conrad gag and squirm till he died. The other two went to run out the door but Jinx jumped off the bed slamming it with one hand
"What's the matter?! Bit off more then you can chew?!" She then jumped on one of the guys and stabbed him in his jugular repeatedly until he fell.
The other guy screamed and managed to run out the door, but not before Jinx threw her blade and it hit him directly in the back where his heart should be. The music stopped and everybody looked and saw the puddle of blood forming around the male who just dropped.
"Jess stop. Theres a time and place for-"
Jinx snapped her head to him
"Its not Jess its JINX. Jess isn't here...she let me out to finish what she didn't have the balls to do....every last person is gonna regret what they did to us...starting with that blonde barbie Melanie" Jinx said and stalked off. Everybody was too scarred to move. Jinx pulled the blade out of the guys back and looked at everyone.

She smiled...
"Well...I guess you all thought it'd be funny to mess with me...thought it would be hilarious to see what would happened if you pushed me to my breaking point..."
Jinx said picking up the blade from the guys back. Jinx jumped at the rest of the football field because they weren't paying attention to her, but the lifeless team mate of theirs. The guys jumped back in fear. Jinx laughed
"You idiots are such little bitches when you realize you're not as tough as you appear to be....but you scumbags aren't who I'm looking for.....where's that little girl Melanie..turn her over and nobody else will die...accept her of course." Jinx said smiling as she waved the blade around. Everybody began to divide into two different groups...and there, in the middle, was Melanie, trying to escape, tears running down her face.
"Oh there you are sweet cheeks!" Jinx yelled stalking over to her. She shrieked, begging for people to help
"Ah, ah, ah, kiddies. Remember, one sacrifice saves you all for a slow painful death and hiding under your beds wont stop meee" Jinx said in a singsong way. As Melanie ran for the door, two people stood there
"You see? They're more afraid of the most quiet, down to earth, goth kid in school...then wanting to help the popular girl that no girl really likes and all the guys only like you for your fake nose and tits....but dont worry....I'll fix you real good....makeover tiiimmmeeee!" Jinx said as she began to laugh, getting closer to Mel second by second. She dropped to her knees holding her hands up, begging. Jinx simply grabbed her by her hair and made her look at Jinx....
"And now princess...time to finally get-"
Out of nowhere a pair of strong arms wrapped around Jinx's arms and body, making Jinx drop the blade. Jinx was instantly body slammed and held down. When she opened her eyes and looked up, it was Jack!!
"What are you doing?! She deserves this!" Jinx said fiercely.
"I know she does Jinx trust me I know she does more then anyone!!! But look the cops are coming they're almost here. Jinx you have to go or they're gonna take you straight to arkham. We have to go" he said fiercely. Jinx glared..looking at Melanie
"Sleep with one eye open...doll face" Jinx said getting up and walking out to her jeep.
"Where we gonna go?" Jack asked...by this time Jinx was gone and I was back but this would be the last time for Jess...she would completely let go and become one with Jinx...she just needed to say goodbye....to him...first.....

"We aren't going anywhere....you stay here...I can't bring you into this life...I gotta do this alone" I said turning to him.
"You dont understand..we could do this together" he said. I smiled kissing him. He kissed back but quickly I pulled away
"Maybe one day...but Jinx will never go away....honestly Jack... You're just not...." I sighed
"Not what?" Jack asked angrily
"Jinx....she...she needs someone like her and I need someone like me...we gotta find a person who can do it both...hm?" I said kissing his lips once more before hopping in the car
"Kill a couple people, rob some banks, blow some things up, then look me up in a couple years...Im not going anywhere but Gotham...I realize now I can't run from my fate. Jinx is getting stronger by the second and I just....can't deny I like what she wants now...I'll see you around Jack" I said throwing a wrapped box from my jeep to him.
"What's this?" Jack asked confused.
"A present from me to you...thanks for being my friend... It was my grandads..see ya around" I said and drove off. I sighed watching Jack open his present...revealing a pocket watch. It wad gold and green. I smiled finally feeling free...I didnt bother to go home. I'd rather just never be seen again... I needed to build myself up from the ground up....
[img]http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx182/fr_larss
♠ ♠ ♠
Name:Jessica Williams
Age:25
Looks:Long black hair,crystal blue eyes,pale white skin,in the beginning dresses in a normal style(i guess you could say dresses in a casual way like Rachel)
Personality:this one Im going to keep a mystery ^.^
Info:I came from a wealthy family. Fucked up family but highschool was what changed me......